Page 8 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141858108 ... LastLast

Thread: My J-core Albums (My 5th anniversary here -from Me to YOU (ffshrine users)-) :) ;)

HA! i was thinking the same thing!!!(well anybody would see the connection either way XD) they're probably just gonna switch to another anime LOL!! what am i worrying about!
    *Silent moment*...

匪天 (pr3y : pr4y) = symph0ny {k3yb04rd + El3c. Gu1t Orie's Avatar
    noizenecio was bad with another mc. Did not see all, bu dammit
    Orie Ayane

"Celebration of Life with The Never-ending Universal Sound
    -The Τέχνη
    (art) of 音楽(music)-"

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Once P*Light Started Screaming into the Mic that was it for me i turned off my computer and went to sleep lol XD!!
    DONT ASK ABOUT DEAD 4SHARED LINKS; I KNOW AND IM NOT GONNA REUP 2-3 YEARS WORTH OF MUSIC SORRY
    go to dojin.co, DS, or 9tensu

This release party could be so much better if they notice the micros. Didn't anyone in the audience complain about it.??

DJ Shimamura performance was soooo killed because of the MC. the guy was even singing when it was not suposed too. I lost all the vibe. :/

I think the Mics were only bad with the stream... actually never mind i didnt see that many people dancing and hopping around when that MC was Shouting -_-... 2 sets were ruined because of that... i wouldnt say P*Lights was ruined because he only shouted in the beginning otherwise it would have been ruined... but hey maybe next time they can fix that issue beforehand, i wouldnt like to see a Speed Ball GT release Party ruined because of a Mic Problem :/

Been lurking around here for a while, but I can confirm about Speedball GT. REDALiCE announced it when they were finishing the HS6 party, after the other DJs talked about their own upcoming releases. My japanese skills are still limited so I'm not 100% sure on the release date, but they did mention M3, so my guess is we might get it next month.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Speedball Kai happens after GT lol

On a side note, thanks for all your great uploads, Orie. They have saved my day more than once.

So i just listened to Distorted Children... dont know how to explain it but... it was a VERY VERY VERY great album that didnt cease to amaze me with the start of every new track.
    My favorite song(If my signature shows it) is VOICE OF TRUTH!!!! the vocals are beautiful !!!
    RoughSketch's style slightly changed(either that or the remixes gave it a less RoughSketch vibe...) but I still enjoyed the album from beginning to end ^_^
    i dont know why i was so repulsed by it when i first heard it, guess i am finally starting to understand RoughSketch music more now !!!

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Oh one last thing have you listened to [SNRG-002] We Have Power?
    Very good Le Dos-on Album with DJ 490 & Massive New Crew!!!

Hi there c:

Hey I was thinking if you want to complete the C.H.S. label?
    if you want i could upload all my stuff, I think i have all their releases since is my favorite label.

Also I have some pretty sick stuff from a label named KINZOK ON
    is touhou related and is most like gabber thing but it's awesome

Bae

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Kouma013 View Post
    Been lurking around here for a while, but I can confirm about Speedball GT. REDALiCE announced it when they were finishing the HS6 party, after the other DJs talked about their own upcoming releases. My japanese skills are still limited so I'm not 100% sure on the release date, but they did mention M3, so my guess is we might get it next month.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Speedball Kai happens after GT lol

On a side note, thanks for all your great uploads, Orie. They have saved my day more than once.
    As you may know already, I hate lurking people, for the issues that I assume you may already know.
    At least you have Posted 1 post, since November of 2011. Hope you will post more.

Quote Originally Posted by sakon197 View Post
    So i just listened to Distorted Children... dont know how to explain it but... it was a VERY VERY VERY great album that didnt cease to amaze me with the start of every new track.
    My favorite song(If my signature shows it) is VOICE OF TRUTH!!!! the vocals are beautiful !!!
    RoughSketch's style slightly changed(either that or the remixes gave it a less RoughSketch vibe...) but I still enjoyed the album from beginning to end ^_^
    i dont know why i was so repulsed by it when i first heard it, guess i am finally starting to understand RoughSketch music more now !!!

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Oh one last thing have you listened to [SNRG-002] We Have Power?
    Very good Le Dos-on Album with DJ 490 & Massive New Crew!!!
    I wrote some time ago in my LiveJournal, Tha music needs to be understood, rather then criticized. I grew up mostly with orchestral music, and because of my very conservative nature, I never allowed mysefl to "polute" my ears with what people (society) called music. Withth eyears I learned to like what I never liked. Heavy Metal and all it's related genres, but very much before that, electronic music was exactly what build up my own decision of "never judging a book by its cover.". You get what I mean?

About the album "DISTORTED CHILDREN", it is my favorite work of RoughSketch.
    The track "Distorted Children" is in fact what rules all over me. DD "Nakata" Metal is my favorite MC of all these guys we know. Of course, theother I like somuch is the MC Noizenecio uses. Forgot now his correct name.
    The remixes in this album, because they are different styles, they give you a rest of RoughSkecth... Rougness. Which makes this album very balanced to your own hears, and don't let have enough of the same style. Infact because of that, it helps you to listen the album in propper way.
    "Pride or Money (Nitrogenetics rmx)" is my real favorite remix in here.
    but my favorite track of all, after the one I pointed, is "Distorted Media". That RoughSketch vs Noizenecio is amazing. The melody is superb.

oh. and VOICE OF TRUTH is not just DD "nakata" Metal. You forgot the girl Aikapin.
    I put her at my top together with yukacco.

and yes I have heard [SNRG-002] We Have Power
    it is good, no doubt about it..... but.... listen [SNRG-003] ENERGY (2012.04.30) (M3-29) and tell me what is best XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kira Kira View Post
    Hi there c:

Hey I was thinking if you want to complete the C.H.S. label?
    if you want i could upload all my stuff, I think i have all their releases since is my favorite label.

Also I have some pretty sick stuff from a label named KINZOK ON
    is touhou related and is most like gabber thing but it's awesome

Bae
    I was not planning on completing C.H.S. label releases at all. I need to hear more GOOD t+pazolite.
    And KINZOK ON, am still thinking about it. moro usually works good in his gabber. But I have not decided it yet.
    But you can share for the other users here. I have not problem with that.

I stil have some stash to upload and put here.

3 EPS and 11 albums . But I have been working in other projects at the time, so I cant get on those yet for everyone.-
    soon

Wow how could I forget aikapin(mentioned in the track name!!) and I even said I enjoyed the vocals a lot!!!
    I also have already heard [SNRG-003] ENERGY
    That album is very good to listen to I like Stance -Another Story- ( don't know why but very lengthy songs always attract my attention and I also almost always make that track my favorite...)

ok. So , because of stupid users, Lurkers and Lecchers. Yes I have grown a hate for you lurkers. Some of you may have good brain and not ask for what is the damn password for the files and solved yourselves.
    But,.. regording teh stupid discussion in [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. But because lurkers and lecchers only post when they have problem of some sort. I changed the for everyone to download anything from me.
    As I (extremelly pissed of) stated in [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Rules for donwload now are:
    PM me for the password. Users with less then 5 posts will be ignored.

Because most of Lurkers and leechers have actually no brain, and are defect, I am no more willing to share freely as I had in the begining.
    being offended by stupid people that don't know what are passwords and dumbly thiking they just need to copy paste, and saying the passwords are crap.... and.... Offending me and acting all bosses, specially when their first post is COMPLAINING.
    I have had enough of that. So, if you dont like my rules now. Bad Luck for you.

I know, this is a sad thing even for kind lurkers.
    But I have really had enough of all these stupid issues. So now... th erules have been aplied to all individual threads that had password.

Sorry.

Glad to see that you are enforcing your rules(nobody likes leachers >)
    About kinzok on... What music style does that offer?? I've only ever heard of it so I'm not familiar with the artist or music...

The style in KINZOK is gabber and mainstream hardcore. Kinzok is label of moro. You can hear some of his tunes on Hukagyaku albums, in which ALL are shard here, and I think he is also in Japanese Mainstream Hardcore Vol1.

about the leechers. I have been growing hate on them becaus eof those stupid demans and complains. And teh afct that I see thousands of downloads on one album, and never a thanks for it, pisses me.
    I mean, I love to share with the community here certain things. You came very late to know that this is a community, and I have a lot of members, like family and great friends in here, but J-core is not theire thing, I respect that with all my heart.
    But leechers, for me, do not belong to this community, not becasue they don't contribute with anything, I dont care about that, but imagine all teh work I have in sharing these, and more.... how I make the individual threads with so much consistent and reliable info about each.
    Leechers only care in finding the donwload button and hit "download". And that is it!!
    Now, these are my rules.
    too bad for some kind lurkers, like Kouma013 for example. He admited he was lurking and his post spoke for all his downloads. At least he is someone that has a brain and a heart

Welcome in the internet, the most people always want everything for nothing and a simple "thank you" is a foreign word for such idiots just pathetic. I wish my bad english would be better and I could more talk with you guys.
    Thanks for everything, this is a great community.

Because of reasons and reasons, I mostly refrain from posting on the internet unless I feel that I will contribute to the thread/community/whatever in any way. I replied to this specific thread because I felt my comment would bring the slighest benefit to it (confirming the rumors about the TANO*C album) and that my comment *could* be a nice start to join this community, since it looks like I could discuss the stuff I'm interested on in here (in this case, the music), and used the opportunity to express my thanks about what I have downloaded.

I did read the thread Orie linked about the leechers and I can see his point. Sharing with everybody and getting offenses in return is truly infuriating. People who don't know the point of passwords should educate themselves on the subject or just be quiet about it. I never had a problem with any password, since the clues were clear enough for anyone who can read to decipher them.

Unfortunately, as Xanvel stated, "welcome to the internet". I believe this was not the first time you have experienced/witnessed something like this and it won't be the last. Sadly, people like these are present everywhere so we can just ignore or deal with them in any possible way.

Issuing "Internet" is not an excuse. Maybe I think wrongly, but just becaue it is the "internet" we should be more connected in many ways, being comunication one of them.
    I know you guys are mostly here for this thread, and maybe not caring for the other places in the forum. I don't say that is bad, and I surelly don't point a gun so you can start being INTO the community. That fact some of you have really something to say, makes more then happy and give more reasons to continue to share music in here. Be it Game soundtracks, Anime, movies or J-core. I had issues some time ago, and I wa deciding not to share anything anymore. Specially because of my own opinion of flac. Some years ago I had more enemies in that subject more then I thought. SO I started to hate Flac users, because all of them are alwasy arrogant and like Bosses of the world and they are better with their high quality ears. I don't give a damn for that. I like mp3, end of story. But that was not enough for them, as I never offended them, and my way of thiking was offensive to them. And after uploading stuff, and people asking for flac., I woudl bothe rlooking for flac for them and post "Flac is not for me. But I made a search for you so here you have a place to get it" but for some reason I was offended as hell. wtf??
    I never mind sharing.. after all, I like to share. I never ask for nothing in return.
    gonna give an example:

This is a thread I have been updating the links lately:

The problem starts in post #48

The other problem I have is for example:
    in this thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I started to work in une last year to get all missing vocal tracks and unreleased tracks pof this series this. I just lost the will to do it because I worked a lot on getting and ripping, and when I asked feedback for something I did...... I deleted to links from my account after after 2345 dowloads of those files I asked feedback... nad had none. So I felt like no one was giving a damn about unless myself. So I lost interest in doing it.

One of the things I ma much proud of having worked on was this:
    and to be honest, I was afraid to get offended because of the tracks with voices. Because I use to go to Dead or alice forum, and there are there quiet bitches. Some hate the japanese voices, some hate the english voices. some.... hate everything???
    SO I was getting ready for those critics. Thank god.. there was none. XD

So, the bottom line here is:

I share projects of mine and sometimes more, because I want too. There is no gun in my head forcing me to share.
    Sometimes because people ask me, and I help the best I can. I dream too much of world where we all help each other.
    But seriously, getting offended for no valid reason. Just brakes me in all bad senses.

Not USAO
    Doing a service for all of us out there thanks dude.
    Nightair Clarity Daylight Hallucination

Quote Originally Posted by Orie View Post
    because all of them are alwasy arrogant and like Bosses of the world and they are better with their high quality ears
    I died here XD!!!
    i dont use flac mainly because i play all my music on an MP3 player
    i always end up converting ogg and flac to MP3 anyway so i dont have any use in them :/
    but ANYWAY your shares are pure GOLD and the best quality i've come across on in a while!! and for that i think that everybody that has seen this thread agrees that we should all thank you with the utmost sincerity
    *coughs* on a side note have you heard [SPK02]SPEEDKING VOL.2
    i dont know whether to say that i was disappointed or not... no speedcore(which is the main reason i downloaded it) but still some good tracks sooo hmmm :/

bad news.
    I wont be uploading anything for the time being, and time is not certain how much time I will take to go back uploading.
    I am having some issues. And I have been all day not able to upload anything in mediafire.

Sorry for the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Orie View Post
    And I have been all day not able to upload anything in mediafire.
    Hmm mediafire works fine with me... If its the actuall site then they should have it fixed in a few hours so I wouldn't worry about it...

whle I stilll have some issues with uploading....

here you have some more news.

SOLIDCORE V
    Released by: SOLIDBOX RECORDS
    Release/catalogue number: SBCD-004
    Release date: Oct 28, 2012

XIO as an intersting coupling work. Le dos-on needs nothing more to be said.

and here going to have soon some new Hard Dance compilation too.
    Dj noriken has been in works.
    Electro+Hard Trance
    Released by: SKETCH UP! Recordings
    Release date: Oct 28, 2012

I really like how all of them sound ^_^

Here is some other previews. Since their are tight to SOLIDBOX these might be released there, but they have not given more info on that yet.

oooo!! Solidcore V looks VERY interesting!!!
    Also Sketch up!!! but i wish they would come up with JPHD #02 or something :/
    first was sooo good ^_^
    STILL cant wait for both of these releases!!!!!!

Second volume of MERmÉXX is already prepared according to the subtitle "Severed Identity" pointed by Pedro Ochoa. ^^
    Based in that title we manage to get the artwork to be meaningful, so this release will sound a bit more adult in concept, but still going for the "a-lot-of-genre" concept.
    Now, we need Djs like yourselves to create in your vision an original song titled "Severed Identity" in your own styles.
    WHO WILL DO IT? ^^

Deadline is 30 of November, and your songs should be send to [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Nice title for that album Orie! Really like it !!
    I would, without a doubt, make a track for that album... If I knew how to DJ lol
    Unfortunately I'm still learning how to properly mix things together with those PC softwares :/ which by the way is pretty hard... Well for me that is...but one day I WILL make something that passes for music!!! I am determined!!

wow

in SOLID CORE V.. oh god
    Last edited by Orie; 09-16-2012 at 10:52 PM.