Page 7 of 153 FirstFirst 123456789101112131757107 ... LastLast

Thread: My J-core Albums (My 5th anniversary here -from Me to YOU (ffshrine users)-) :) ;)

匪天 (pr3y : pr4y) = symph0ny {k3yb04rd + El3c. Gu1t Orie's Avatar
    That is from M-Project label. Not that I do not like him. But since I jave not build up anything for him I was not that interested in get it.
    But I might get you for you, IF you became a more active user. 1 post is not enough for me to go work my ass.

EDIT:

If anyone has requests for the last C82 please say it. I have been very busy and I don't remember if anyone made requests.
    Orie Ayane

"Celebration of Life with The Never-ending Universal Sound
    -The Τέχνη
    (art) of 音楽(music)-"

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    I'm going to be in Japan next week so I was going to pick up a few new releases if you can hold out

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Thanks to arky0x_)
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Thanks to arky0x_)

I had the first Sketch Book Anthology and (RE)COLLECTION holding it for uploading in here. I give first priorities in uploading the new releases that come from the events we have been following.
    We have surelly to thank arky0x_ for his golden shares of the Sketching EPS. Now we just need to get EP2. ^_^
    All of these realeases are related to the SKETCHING events hold by Sketch Up recordings artists and friends.
    RedOgre would be awsome ...if he was of all this. I have come up with some talk with some other listeners, and some are a bit more professional critics then myself. And I came to the cunclusion that RedOgre is not a good artist at all. Like "Facewas" said : "RedOgre has always sound bad" and another point of view of some other subject "he stagnates and never evolve. So that is hwy he sounds always bad."
    I know some of you may like his music... but to me it totally annoys me.
    kenta-v.ez. tracks are wonderfully, specially "pApA's got A brANd NEw pigbAg". One of my favorite tracks from these releases. The same can be said about TECHNOSAW and DJ Noriken. But to me, the real track that just made me outstand with the sound was DJ Nanashi's "flow". I have been days and hours listening to this track. arky0x_ thank you so muhc for letting me hear this wonderfull piece of music. DJ Nanashi just climbed up the ladder for me. I totally recommend this track for your cellphone.-
    "you ArE NEvEr ALoNE oN thE dANcEfLoor (remix)", originally by kenta-v.ez. and remixed by fang, have a marvelous work. fang was always good, in my opinion, in breakbeats and drumbeats or any other beat kind of thing.
    You might also wanna check DJ 490 remix of one of the most mythic songs ever done by DJ Noriken: "The Bonds Of Melody".
    LV.4 is also here with a kind of "image song" for the label itself with a track called "Sketching You!".
    SKETCH BOOK! Anthology may repeated some tracks from the previous SKETCHING! releases, but we also have new tracks. Like the wonderfull "Lucia" by DJ Noriken, "Dist Us" by RoughSKetch and "Never Again" by Noizenecio.

Quote Originally Posted by arky0x_ View Post
    I'm going to be in Japan next week so I was going to pick up a few new releases if you can hold out
    I am just waiting for one release from my sources, but be my guest in adding more. I will just have to make new layout for the main page so I can added releases not related to the labels (in the way I have been organizing it), but something may come out. The world is full of ideas. We just to work on them

(im new so i dont really understand how to post things on this forum yet so plz forgive me if i did something i wasnt suppose to)
    ANYWAY!!Wow this thread is AMAZING!!! I cant believe other people listen to this beautiful music (my circle of friends is all about k-pop :/and 60's music). usually when i mention comiket and m3 events i get i blank stare lol but its good to have found some people who share similar taste as me. oh and BTW Kick's For Liberation 4 is Godly!!!! I Love USAO's Music ^_^ also that UF-Sequencer album is therapeutic for the ears (if that makes any sense lol) one question though why did you stop listening to DJ Sharpnel?, I haven't heared any of his new tracks but the old ones from early on (SRPC-001-0012~ish) are REALLY good

Quote Originally Posted by sakon197 View Post
    ^_^ also that UF-Sequencer album is therapeutic for the ears (if that makes any sense lol)
    Now that is a very interesting way to put it, that I had to put in Identity_Crisis facebook .

I think Kick's ofr Liberation 3 was more godly, but this one is good too.
    About DJ Sharpnel, I used to like him, but then... I was introduced to more artists that would me make me think..."there is better then you? 0.0"

WHAT THERES A FACEBOOK PAGE??!!
    *opens new tab to Facebook finds it and clicks like*
    Actually the U-F Sequencer album took me by surprise. I havent been that entertained with an album since i listened to Hardcore Addiction 5(UK hardcore days *Nostalgic moment*)
    That album is just so good!!!!
    about sharpnel though: yeah i guess most of the albums in this thread are better than sharpnel albums my favorite albums from him the Yonderdome albums BUT they were nothing once i listened to The Best of Hardcore Tano*C (I LOVE that label )
    it was actually because of this thread that i was finally able to get TANOCDs 001-004 WHICH i am VERY thankful for orz hehe

Onion Kid
    Ahhh what, you can't hate on DJ Sharpnel! He's good in his own special way (you always know when you're listening to a Sharpnel track!), I'd never deny my roots either, I got into J-Core through DJ Sharpnel and I'm always excited to see a new release from them!

The majority of labels nowadays are pretty standard in the music they produce nowadays, that's just my thought! There are only a handful of labels I properly follow now because they dare to do something new.

Also Orie, you say to share stuff but really, I have an extensive collection and I have no idea where I could even start uploading to this thread. A lot of the stuff I've seen here so far is stuff that can be easily found through other J-Core sharing websites. A large part of my collection is stuff I've been sent privately or bought and ripped personally. I've been collecting this sort of music for a few years now (7 to be exact :P).

I never said I hate Sharpnell. Just , I got other "me" inspirations. Some artists are totally my face and brain. That is what I mean.
    This thread is basically my private collection, and I dont not search to have ALL of ALL labels in this thread. Just the ones I like. There are very few labels, that I really follow, and sometimes I follow the artists I like the most. TANO*C and SKETCH UP! are the labels that are so my face, and LV.4 works too.
    To be honest, Sharpnel is good, yes, but in music, if an artists "enters" my heart and feelings..... When musicians do that to me, I just let myself go with them. I give more priority to those. It is a thing of mine.

This is basically my Private collection which is not yet all uploaded, since you have all notice I dont just upload this. I am an anime and game enthusiast too. I made this thread for the reason already told in the main post. To intruduce these artists to this comunity. I must say I was almots giving up on this thread, since I praise a lot something called feedback, and having none, is the same as saying it hidden "don't care...ever".
    Sad to share stuff, and some very difficult to get, and most of these are now shared in other places, just because I shared freely in here. People recicling my own links, and never posted in the specific individual threads. This made sad, but did not come to make me quit of my working label. Because the spirit in all... "Music is the Cure" in whatever forms of it. And FREE because money is not equal to freedom. My spirit in it is still all in the work and dedication, for guys like you who apreciatte this music, which in my country is not called music..... because .. "underground" music if not comercial, is not music at all. To say that in my country people know what even is the word "Music", it is just lying to all of the world. Here music is only music if it is someone known by everyone and it is a vocal in all songs. Intrumental songs are not considered music because there is no voice in it. How stupid is that?
    My countries mentality is very stupid in the matter of music. Synphonic music is not even considered to be music. If you hear synphonic music near someone you are tagged as insane, crazy, anything sinonim of that. So it is not considered to be Music. Very Stupid, and pretty much the real Reality in my country. Like I use to say. "I live in the ass of Judas"
    But I fight to keep J-Core known to everyone in this lazy country, because there are still some real Music listeners, rare, but they exist.

I would never thought that my heart would become so much connected to this musical genre and type. ^^

Hey Orie I know you're not that into redalice but have you heard [AECD-004] Sugurashi??? It's a very good album which I highly recommend you should listen to if you haven't already btw 源屋 is in it too!!

I am not much into redalice.... but I got some old stuff I wanted for other artists... and I heard his music in those...
    and honestly he sounds so much better in old works then now. Maybe because I feel a bit of "comercial music" in his recent works, but nevertheless. It is still good what he does.

|Artist News|

Le Dos-on is giving us a challenge. 0.0
    He wants people to remix is song, "A". He offers the 300MB Download of everythign you will need to remix it. Midi pack and wav all included.
    you just need to...

1.Download a Remix pack!!
    2.Remix!!
    3.send HIM!!
    4.Please wait for release!!
    5.Release!!

The deadline is set for the end of November.
    The release is already set for Januray of 2013.
    His e-mail contact is also in a txt file in the Remix Pack to download.

SHOW YOUR SKILLS!! ^^
    Last edited by Orie; 08-31-2012 at 03:29 PM.

I only like a select few works of redalice :/ his music isnt as good as it was when he first started alice's emotion... same thing with t+pazolite he is getting too much into toho and "cute" things which is why i stopped listening to him as much -_-... im starting to loose interest in him oh well hopefully USAO releases some more tracks to keep me entertained oh and also Identity_crisis releases will definitely keep me entertained!! (Just saw the future releases and it looks great, keep up the amazing work!!^_^)

EDIT:the irony in this was that i was listening to redalice's track from Hardcore Syndrome 6 lol XD or rather it started playing when i started writing it...

New entry at [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

The "MERmÉX" album was the first of a series to come.
    You may compare it to the Hocchi○pocchi 4BEAT (ほっち○ぽっち4BEAT) released albums of USAO's UOM records or the HARDCORE SYNDROME releases of HARDCORE TANO*C.
    But, as you already notice, the
    majority of the music presented are mostly remixes, and 1 original composition as introduction of the album. Although the musical genre is mostly worked on UK Hardcore, Happy Hardcore and HandzUp, we still want to show as many genres and mixing work as we can. ^_^

Volume 2 of "MERmÉX" is set for the end of this year.
    And for the "prototype" title we decided with "MERmÉXX".

Please comment on the facebook page. ^_^

But what we really want is for you guys to give your opinion about what title or what way would you call the second volume.
    Give us your feedback! Share your imagination and your thoughts!

**** =^_^= (nyo) Dream with us! ^_^****

Orie are you going to watch the Hardcore Syndrome 6 release party?? Personally i am shaking because of the excitement(My first tano*c event and im watching them live!!)
    I feel like a jittery little girl lol!

anxious
    TANO*C is my love. Like I said, (I think) , If TANO*C was woman, I would marry her.
    Last edited by Orie; 08-31-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Onion Kid
    Man, you are the king! You wouldn't happen to have any of the [AECD] Label would you?

Alright Orie I didnt listen to Distorted children yet but I did listen to Muscari and let me just say that Rough Sketch got me by the first song. I was hooked !!! I'm still listening to Asphalt & Flower and am loving every second in it. Rough Sketch is a pretty good artist after all

see?

You just need to "understand" music to be able to know how good an artist can be.
    My favorite track, in fact is a remix.
    Asphalt & flower (Hellsystem Remix) I love it. *.*

Please, listen teh very first solo album of him. Your opinion may change even more.

Orie You wouldn't happen to have any of the DIGIUP068 Roughsketch-Anything cannot be done?

Quote Originally Posted by anarky sykes View Post
    Orie You wouldn't happen to have any of the DIGIUP068 Roughsketch-Anything cannot be done?
    Maybe. I am taking some days off, and directing my dedication to my anime threads. I am still waiting fro some stuff, and I have acquired some others. I have not yet listen it with the right hears now.

But I am not quitting of this, do not worry.

sorry
    Last edited by noobay22; 09-03-2012 at 11:32 PM.

and just because you appear all of sudden with a first post allready requesting, NO, YATSUZAKI HARDCORE WILL NOT BE SHARED HERE ANYMORE.

Learn your manners, and READ something called.... I don't know, maybe called RULES

see ya

[NBCD001] Rave Is... not as good as Muscari, unfortunately... i did enjoy it however!! My favorite track was Killer Pill[Self Remix 2007]... this album is... like the first step to tske when wanting to check out RoughSketch's Music it is REALLY Good i had fun listening to it but Muscari is still my favorite album of his
    on a side note i also listened to world wide web and i was amazed listening to it that last track,No More Loop, was the best way to finish that EP(or was it a single??) it ended great and started great. Thank you Orie, without you i wouldnt have considered Rough Sketch a great artist. My opinion of him has changed drastically i might even listen to Distorted Children !!

Killer Pill[Self Remix 2007] is interestingly my favorite track too. What I like in "RAVE IS..." is teh fact that he composed with a variety of electronic genres, and in some tracks he just mixed all nad made a soup out of it. I found that really intersting. But after I heard "Distorted Children" I really don't know how will he make such an epic albu as that one. There are a a lot of amazing tracks in there. and the song "Distorted Children" is so damn good in many wasy, that you really have to be able to go "far" in your mind to see how genious it is.
    "World Wide Web EP" is just sickly GOOD. On of my top favorite tracks of RoughSketch in 1rst. The tracks in teh pe are already released in "Distorted Children", so if you like those..... that is one step already to be able to enjoy it

*whispers*
    hey Orie have you heard the rumors of the new Hardcore Tano*C album Speed Ball GT???
    apparently it was announced at the HS6 Release Party (although i didnt get to hear it cuz i fell asleep by the time RoughSketch finished LOL)
    Does this mean only one more Speed Ball album left?!?!?! I would cry if that was the case!! i love those albums !!

hmmmm that title sounds so fishy . 0.o

Speed Ball -> Dragon Ball

Speed BallZ -> Dragon Ball Z

Speed Ball GT -> Dragon Ball GT

Someone Smocked or Mushrooms or Badass WEED XDXD