Page 3 of 153 FirstFirst 1234567891353103 ... LastLast

Thread: My J-core Albums (My 5th anniversary here -from Me to YOU (ffshrine users)-) :) ;)

匪天 (pr3y : pr4y) = symph0ny {k3yb04rd + El3c. Gu1t Orie's Avatar
    I am waiting for that as well. The reason is the same as you. That USAO track is brutal!!
    Orie Ayane

"Celebration of Life with The Never-ending Universal Sound
    -The Τέχνη
    (art) of 音楽(music)-"

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    Just picked up the Wobble Trouble release from bandcamp! You can get it here:

I am not going for that. I am waiting for physical. I have a collector's thing in my blood. I like to have booklets with the cds. ^^
    I only go for digital if I have no other choice.

it...looks official, but... bandcamp...

I am confuse

Normally you do not have physical scans in bandcamp. And I am a freak on that. and maybe I demand too much.- But I prefer physical releases then digital, just for my own collection.

By the way illGREED, your Diverse System releases will come soon.

Onion Kid
    Completely understandable, I would do the same but I lack the sources for importing them. Do you live in Japan? Or may I ask what sites are reliable places for importing CDs to the US?

And on a side note for the Wobble Trouble release, my favorite tracks on it are: STS, Double the Trouble, Impulse, I Will Kill You, and of course, SakuraSound ^^

awesome

I wonder, would it be possible to request something that wasn't in m3?
    I've been looking for this one, but haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by hakumen202 View Post
    Completely understandable, I would do the same but I lack the sources for importing them. Do you live in Japan? Or may I ask what sites are reliable places for importing CDs to the US?

And on a side note for the Wobble Trouble release, my favorite tracks on it are: STS, Double the Trouble, Impulse, I Will Kill You, and of course, SakuraSound ^^
    I live in Portugal. And I too lack the ways to import stuff from Japan. I just have some knowledge on some people.

Quote Originally Posted by illGREED View Post
    awesome

I wonder, would it be possible to request something that wasn't in m3?
    I've been looking for this one, but haven't been able to find it anywhere.
    Nope.- that was not in this M3, as it looks it was on none M3 or Comicket. I am not really planning to get that. BUt I can try to see what I can find.

I am working for some new Winammp Skins for these albums right now.
    Also have 2 more albums to add here later. I am still hearing them to give my feedback text.
    I sometimes wonder if anyone reads what write. I probably write so much then it get's other people's eyes tired of letters. XDXD

|M3-29|
    2 new releases frsh for you all.

Let us Start with Minamotoya new album
    Since Minamotoya's last album [Hidden link. Register to see links.], (coupling with DJ Noriken), that was released in the end of 2010, I spent a whole year of 2011 waiting for a new album. He took too much time for it. XDXD
    The albums starts with an intro..... called "Intro". I always found that lame. Can't it have a proper name?
    Anyway, the albums starts misteriously with dubstep. Yes, misteryous because I never heard him doing dubstep. The intro of the album is more like an introduction for the second track that goes exactly with the same vibe. But after you listen it, you will find the typical Minamotoya's hands in it. It is a very happy track.
    The track "Imotion" can be seen has his relaxing track. He always have one track with that vibe in his albums. This one has a very beautifull melody in the background, almost making you thinking of Final Fantasy's Theme of crystal. (Not that exact copy XD)
    Moving on, a track that really needs a lot of attention is "Circles". A very calm and a bit slow beat in it, but the keyboard melody makes this looks so ethereal, and the Female vocals works wonderfully in here. Sung in english, and the lyrics are really great as well. This is my favorite track in this album.
    To end the cd we have.....3 Remixes of 3 previous vocal tracks from Minamotoya, 2 original releasd in HARDCORE TANO*C "Hardcore Syndrome"'s:
    Stasis, NEXT STAY, and Blue Sky. All remixes are amazing. I have not yet figured it out which one I might see as teh best remix in here. But I am thinking on going for "Stasis"

Since I first listen in DJ Noriken's soundcloud, "I'll have to think about it" (labelled as The Harder Disco) preview, I was so freaking anxious to hear this track in full. And I was really not having any info at the time what would be that track. He really made a big secrecy. Now my heart can be at ease.
    The starts with a track called "Intro" which in fact is [Hidden link. Register to see links.] which was posted in DJ Noriken's soundcloud.
    The Coming of Spring track was also another track which made "marveilles" to it. *.*
    This is a new and different aproach in all artists. It is Japanese Hard Dance compilation, and really Heavy and Hard.
    We have some new artists in this cd album, and as for first time to listen their music , it really caught up with me. MAD CHILD's track "Damnstep Boy" is just the one track that I have not yet deciphered the idea.
    "Have a Good Time" by fang, really is a "Have a Good Time" track to listen. Energic, and pushing a bit, just a bit of dubstep.
    The Harder Disco track "I'll have to think about it" almost 8minutes long, has a lot of sounds that trespass my heart. I don't get to have an orgasm at the moment because ..... it has not come the ocasion for it. XD
    void's "Day of Judgement" is a soperb track. He mixed choir with orchestral strings. This makes this track of the EPIC tracks of the album.
    DJ Noriken vs. The Harder Disco (which is so damn weird..... XDXD "DJ Noriken vs. DJ Noriken" XDXD) is epic already. High Energetic and Heavy BEAT track. But also a very alive track. At least that is what it seems to do with and your body. XD
    "Tranquillust Fulgor" by Le Dos-on, is not a bad track. It is focused on his Freeform style, and guy insists to brake me all up with those pauses in the songs for those incredibly beautifull mercyless melodies.
    On of the things I like in this album was:
    It ends like it starts!
    What does this mean? Simple! The intro is a Dubstep mix of "The Coming of Spring" by DJ Noriken, and it is a big intro of almost 5 minutes long.
    the "ending" of the album is ... the original versions of "The Coming of Spring". I really like this track so much, and it's title about Spring, makes me feel a bit romantic. A 7minutes long track that successfully takes on a journey. I close my eyes and see my self flying between leaves and all those symbols of the Spring. This track really makes feel a lot of things. *.*

These M3-29 releases proved to be things worth listening in the name of good music.

|WINAMP SKINS|

These are my most recent Winamp Skins I have been Working on. They were not that easy to work in, since some I really dislike because of the letter font. :/
    I wanted the colors to match as most as possible to the pictures and ideas. SOLIDCORE IV and Dawn of a Wish are the best I did in my opinion.
    If you want some of these skins, choose and PM me for it.

Thanks so much for all of this, it's really appreciated.

I am glad I am back with some news. Still adding from the M3-29 event.

My excuse for taking so much time adding more albums for this collection, and being so slow uploading, even in other treads of mine, is the fact that I am having so much projects to work on. And my bad habit of starting 5 projects and none being finished...really is bad. :/
    Aside that. I had these secretly on my HD and I just did not even had the files tagged and organized.....and I just wanted to hear them. XD
    Now the wait is over. So here are the new additions for this thread.

Largely Deeply Feelingly (does this word even exist?) waited album.... for some.
    I am glad this album is not full 60 minutes, and like 30 minutes. For those who might be new in Dubstep or other "step" variations would not stand listening it. Even I had a bit of hard time listen all Dubstep in it. But i am not saying it is a bad album to listen.
    The reason whwy I wanted this album so much was DJ Shandy Kubota's SakuraSound (typical of me XD wanting it for that), and I stil say this track is the EPIC-est of all album. I consider "SakuraSound" going throught the same idea of Dj Noriken's "The Comming of Spring". I mean, there is some kind of Spring feeling in the track, and when the drop comes...
    "OMG I CAME !" - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    0.0 ... I feel like my heart is going to come out!!

3dNOW tracks are very interesting indeed. "Double the Trouble" and "I Will Kill You" have a very interesting evolution, though one is bigger in lenght then the other, I have a particular interest in both. I do grow a bit of interest in this artist. I just wished one little thing... more evolution. But it still sounds great. Another incredible track, "STS" by Mii, sounds bit of mix up with a bit "trancish" melody, and teh drop is very good and pick up teh pace for sure. I really love the trance melody in this track. "Impulse" by Fuseya is good track, but I would liek it much more if the drop was different and the chipmunk thing was out. With that, this could be a very relaxing track to hear. I do lke this track, but there are certain parts in the composition that is breaking all the environment. Not so good. :/
    The other tracks are not that bad but they are not really caughting my attention. "Your Darkness" by fazerock is really a track I do not like. I don't like anything in it. Everything sounds bad and not making sense. :/

The most waited and the most precious (after some others) releases of this year (till now. ).
    Psychedelic and Goa Trance . Although my main atraction since the beginning of my aproach in trance music was always [Hidden link. Register to see links.] since he does Goa Trance, (and all my good influences in this kind of music came from him ) it makes this album even more enjoyable to me. ^_^
    2 side discs with 7 tracks each, and I do not even know here to start.
    Yes I love the entire music presented in this release, you already have notice that for sure. XD
    The released preview made me entertained for days. 0...0
    Yuji.M starts the album with "Whispers in the Dark", a soft melodic track and relaxing one. With 8 minutes long, like almost all the music in this album being that big, it is a good "intro/opening" for the album. we continue with the pure trance of SUGE in "HLKNYIDS", a bit hard beat track, but please focus on the melody. The next tracks are very more powerfull and high beat. Special attention to -45's "Coil Nova Impale" and Takeuchi_man's "SHIVER", in both these tracks there is an incredible evolution of sound, ascending and descending, but all in a constant rythm that deceives you in thinking that the song is not evolving at all. It realy is an impressive work.
    cobalt green track in a psychedelic composition, gives you a lot of mixed electronic sounds, also like "Inner Brain" from iLL, featuring a female vocal (I would like to know who I really like her voice) and electric guitar playing int the music along with the main melody, one as I love so freaking much. Awsome way to end the first CD.
    Disc2 also starts with a relaxing track, not so soft, yes. Maybe 50%-50% in the soft thing. The background melodies are great.
    following dBu, he brings us a terrific Goa Trance track, with all what that defines it. Oriental tunes and almost a tribalist female voice in it as if it is praying. "Asayake" by Shaman Cure-All is mixed up of trance with orchestral tunes in the background, giving some more identity to the music.
    Irus's "Perfect Murder" worked just like iLL. Female vocal and electric guitar. And muchmore Heavy sound then "Inner Brain". It is a track to break rules.
    -45 comes again with "Rashta", giving it the same process of composition of before. I strongly recomend that people must listen his tracks and let themselves go with the flow. His sound is like is renewing you energy. ^-^
    The last track and ending of this cd was done by SUGE. "The Root Of KETARGY", a very calm track in which I believe it is mixing up both Psychedelic and Goa Trance. I good way to end the album.
    And now, the second before the last. (I know weird XD, but hey, this is the best on of all, so it should be talked as last . XD)
    LV.4's "Stage 5" is one hell of track and teh most f*****~*** EPIC in this cd. I know I use a lot the word, "Epic"... but hey. This track is Epic, beyond that, it is fabulous, phenomenal, beautifull, and I do not know what more to say. Expect it to be PSYCHADELIC TRANCE and a very good one. The track strats very smooth and slowly catching you to teh envirnment of it. When you notice, you are already inside the music. The psychadelic sounds mixed withteh beat breake me all, all up ... all of me, blow ... up
    My favorite release of all M3-29 works

This thread is beautiful and will make a lovely addition to my bookmarks.

I'm happy to've made my first post here.

thank you.
    Hope you make more posts here

| NEW LABEL ADDED |

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] : Staff [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

|M3-29|
    2 more realeases from it, and I must say ... EPIC is the keyword for all these M3-29 releases I planned on getting.

Notebook Records brought us a split single. A Mini one
    It is a coupling single for DJ IKKODATE and DJ Laugh. Features 4 tracks, being the last a gold remix of RoughSketch, from RINKAI MOSQUITO composition.
    First track by DJ IKKODATE I found it very Dance Party, there is something in the music thatmakes you think in that right away. It may be something to do with the female vocal used on it. Also, those game bits sounds make it even more addictive.
    Second by DJ Laugh, is in my opinion, the best of the single. Typically messing with funny compositions and killing you with the distorted ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪"WŠaWŠaWooWoo"♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪. The music is funny, and at the same time makes your body feel the need to dance. Very good melodies in it and great rythm for a freestyle dancer.
    Third track again with DJ IKKODATE, is not teh best, but not the worst at all. It is very good to listen it. Has bit of calmness in it. Expect something different, although a bit heavy beat, synths are great.

I have not fallowed any of Sprite Recordings releases, being this one the third. The remix I headr in the artists soundcloud made be curious about it, and I did really enjoyed this cd for the best.
    I see this as good as "Theta complex3" with big lenght music being the larger 9 minutes long and the samller 5:52 minutes. The intro of the cd is less composed and more working like an announcer for the cd.
    Then, the cd starts with progressive house beat, I have to recall the "LAD - Drei" album that worked on that also and it came out great.
    The first 3 remixes get you abit on the mood to easyness. Very melodic and very dreammy. The little tunes in which you hear in it, as I assume that came from the original compositions the ones I am not familiar though, are very pretty and phenomenal to hear. ^_^ I say it marvelous.
    Special attention to "Elsie (Aura Qualic Remix)".
    The cd starts breaking the beat as soon as you get near XIO.
    Before that, you have Morning Sprite remix that flows from trance and improves the ambience of teh begininning of the cd, which was calm, to be a bit more enthusiastic in the bit, and the calm moments you feel in it, are just romantic. One of my favorite songs in here.
    Back to XIO anyway XD
    After a calm reception and smoothly changing the pace with Morning Sprite, XIO UPBEAT from here on the rest of the album. From now on we also have only vocal tracks. At least not fluffy voices and instead we have adult voices. I am really getting annoyed withteh japanese fetiche of cute voices.
    I should be shut.... since DJ Genki distorted a female adult voice in "Just To Heaven (DJ Genki Remix)". It does freak me out a bit. But since we have more adult voices then this one, it does pass on the line. ^^'
    Next last tracks... Hommarju, DJ Noriken, XIO, Rhythmics... these are all epic, best, whatever. The best was really let on last. (almost made a rhyme in here)
    Hommarju went's fro a beat of romance; DJ Noriken goes for his Hard Beat ( ♪I LOVE ♪ ♪ ♪I LOVEI LOVE♪ ♪I LOVE ♪ ♪I LOVE ♪ ); XIO goes...... well.....Hard Beat too??? XD
    Last track, features some one not unknown here. yukacco I have been missing new music from her. Really wonderfull track ♪ ♪^o^♪ ♪

|Artists News|

New TOUHOU Reitaisai9 RELEASES

I am not really a Touhou fan, as I really am not that interested in having it. ALICE EMOTION's albums are teh ones I might get though.
    Here you have [Hidden link. Register to see links.] list.

Soundloud Previews
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] / [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

It will be, again, mostly vocal themed. Seems to have....bad tracks and good ones. At least I headr stuff I really did not like. Thus I am afraid of this realease. The last ones were pretty good. Let us see what might come from it.
    At least I can say I like something.... the art.

Re-uploaded the following adding booklet scans and correcting bitrate rips.

| NEW LABEL ADDED |

aran : Staff [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] : [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

|M3-29|
    Got 2 new releases from this M3 Spring event.
    Curiosity killed the cat, in this case, made the cat happy.

This one is a CD-r that was on sale only in this event. There i snot really a label. A self label presentation, let say.
    This EP, only featuring 4 tracks of 6 minutes long or almost 7, is very versatile in the electronic style. Hard House, Hardcore, Drum n Bass, Hard Trance to count a few you might get it in here.
    Not a bad listening experience. Every track gets his own mood and environment. Really well made, in my opinion. The first track does get into me that much, but it is still good though. The other 3 sound more... maybe... more Spring in it. XD

This one was a very and rather good surprise. nnn posted in his [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. The demo was sounding very good. So I went to trouble of trying to get more of this lable. Irreparabel Hardcore seems to me the quote for this label, [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. The album shows us a lot of various styles in electro, each artist doing what they the best in their style. The most surprising one was Hommarju with "Verzweiflung". I have alwasy listen "soft" music from him, and this one broke the edge being it speedcore. The first track of teh cd, and a really great Start for it. Next we have XIO with [Hidden link. Register to see links.] with his typical style in UK Hardcore "trancish". A fun track to listen. After, we have new artists goign for the Hard Trance.
    Next to the hard trance..we are presented with Hardstyle and RENARINA is the one to introduce us in it. nnn comes right next with the great track of his. One of my favorite hardstyle compositions on this cd. Right after this track... HARDCORE is granted. My favorite tracks are the 2 last ones by
    Axcel boya and QUIL. QUIL brought us "Irreversible hardcore". An Incredible ending for this cd. 0.0
    Really. Pure Hardcore and incredible melody within. 0o0

| Reitaisai 9 -> Touhou Releases |

I have to say this. Everytime I hear a xfade demo of one of these doujin touhou albums...I feel like it will be a crap.
    REDALiCE just sucks on making xfades. I really had a really good time hearing both vocal albums. Arrangement and lyrics by fans.
    We also have some couple of instrumental tracks. Guitar solos are the "main theme" in these. The cute voces can be balanced in here with the mature vocals. Th rythm and the refrains are wonderfull, pretty much waht woders me more. t+pazolite arrangements seem to work better then REDALiCE, but nevertheless, they are both good.
    Of course, we have guest parties like DJ Genki & DJ Noriken, Minamotoya. Best tracks are without doubt the SKECTH UP! Recordings party.
    but even so "Cross World" is one of my favorites from REDALiCE. It has a great tune and tehlyrics are very cool.
    fu_mou arrangement is funny because it makes me think of a battle theme of Seiken Densetsu game. XD
    t+pazolite's "so NRGized!" is another track you should give some attention.
    Over all, this "couple" is really worth it. ^_^

And just a heads up. All Shares will start as of today on having passwords. This is to prevent the "invisible" downloaders and leechers. The complainers are always the first to post anything.
    It is really sad to have a share with 2000 downloads and not a 1 "thank you" being delivered.
    All who will ask for the pass will be ignored. Use your brain to decipher what is the password.

Yes , some people are incredibly that dumb to ask for the obvious XD

Today, we have new sharing stuff. Digital EPs with a lot fo good music, between 3 and 4 tracks each.

First we have a free download from Hukagyaku HARDCORE offical website. A sthey say these 4 tracks were to be included in the last winter comicket, but I guess the cd was already done, pretty much like the TANO*C ALL STARS 2 remixes that were not inlcuded in the album.
    These 4 files featured Happy Hardcore and Speedcore.
    chocoxina begins it with happy thing ^.^, right after we have uu with one hell of a track with a bit of chiptune in it. I see this more as Hardcore vibe, but thistrack is totally worth it. For me it is the High light in here.
    "Listen to da hardbeat" by pocotan, again hardcore and mixed a bit with speedcore, has some pretty cool melodies as well for the rythm in it. Well Done Poco-chan XD
    Next and last, HIRO-kicksystem mashup and remixe of 10 minutes long. Addictive? Yes Bad for ears? No Speedcore? Hell, Yeah
    At first I was having a bit of problem trying to figure it out the original tracks used in here, since we have like 2 songs playing at the same time in it. Crazy, yes, but maybe that makes this track interestin.g

To tell the truth, this song was in Roughsketch soundcloud and I thought it would be releases in NOTEBOOK RECORDS soon...It came out to be released in an european label, a german one (I think). It features 2 tracks already released in albums ago, like "Funky Neet"(from [Hidden link. Register to see links.]) and "No More Loop" (from [Hidden link. Register to see links.]).
    But "World Wide Web" is just of the most epic tracks I ever heard of RoughSketch, maybe even above my dear "Distorted Children" theme track of him. This track is interesting, specially if you notice the cover for this ep. Motoko Kusanagi, from Ghost in the Shell,, is the picture used for it, in which she is connected with a lot of wires, and as some may know notice because of the story, she is wired to the web.
    This EP is totally worth it, if not just for the theme track. 0.0
    World Wide Web = EPIC

Here we have another european digital EP. A coupling release between RoughSketch and QUIL. Pure Mainstream and Industrial Hardcore. This is another of on the marvelous EPs I was expecting. First 2 tracks by RoughSketch and the last 2 by QUIL.
    These Hardcore styles are really growing on me a lot. RoughSketch tracks are as Golden as QUIL ones.
    Epic tracks? Yes we have. For me RoughSketch's "Pink Slime" (really really hard to decide one of the 2 tracks XD) and without doubt
    QUIL's "Katharsis". I can risk it and I will say it is the BEST track in here. Phenomenal is the keyword. ^_^

Evoltive Tune Recordz comes back with one new free download release. This time not the usual Hard-Hardcore thing. We have Dubstep now...
    I was not expecting that, I admit it. But.... this ep is inside the interesting box of Interesting Things-
    Yamaken birgs us 3 tracks in here.
    The first track sounds a bit odd at the first time you listen, but he put some more sounds that make this track unique in it's own way.
    Next we have "Meditation cure" that is the one who caught my attention right after I listen it. Dubstep with a bit of a dark mood. I can even see this music for a FPS game boss. I like pretty much everything in this track.
    Last track, "Detonator" not bad... but after I listen the back one, it is not much in my head for long time. XD

THE DAY OF HARDCORE, today. !!

Got some new goodies from Hukagyaku HARDCORE.
    3 artists were the reason to unfold these "pretties". QUIL, Axcel Boya and nnn. I just felt there was so little of them....
    I wanted to enjoy more of their Hardcore, Hardstyle compositions.

And these babaies really worked wonders with it. It features a great variety ammount of hardcore styles like;
    Hardcore, Hardstyle, Happy Hardcore, Gabber, Jumpstyle, Makina .
    All albums have a great rythm tha stay tuned up in your ears. Personally "RHC5 -kanae-" is my favorite. Because of the great ammount of styles we have a lot to choose form and.... to enjoy. It is not always the same, and it is alwasy surprisingly good. moro is still not my thing. In there I am guilty. QUIL tracks in all albums are the very Holy Grail in them, but you will find that the best tracks are all in the end. My only complain is there could be better songs to be choosed to start the cds. Amethys (aka Sashimi) in IRHC3 and 4 really does not get youteh feeling that the albums are going to be awsome. The tracks following indeed would be the best to introduce the IRREPARABLE HARDCORE mot. "You Are the One (Irreparable mix)" of HIRO-kicksystem would really give the right "Kick" for the album (IRCH IV LOVE SHIT).
    IN IRHC5 XIO was a good choice for the introduction. His style comes very good and close to the idea of it. ^_^
    不可説不可説転不可逆的境地, which was hard to even romanize it's characters, is probably the most low in music. Starting with ikaruga_nex was not really a good idea, as ye used a very and already tired to hear voice sample. :/ it may get to be annoying.
    HIRO-kicksystem would be the right choice in here. The cd starts to break more in the IRREPARABLE when renarina & Noizenecio comes up, still, I don't feel like Noizenecio here. Not the typical an usual style. It is not bad though.
    From my personal taste, the best tracks are QUIL / "we can be the hottest"; nnn / "Silent"; chocoxina / "IT’S IRREPARABLE"; AxcelBoya vs Xbi / "HellAgent"; HIRO-kicksystem / "Midnight Hoppers". Different from the other albums, in which taking some 2 or 3 tracks from it, I would say there are very enjoyable.

Long Live VERSATILITY

| NEW FORTHCOMING |

This coming August seems to be a little in hide out for some guys. But at least we have 2 confirmed releases. From the free download label 2Motion Records and NOTEBOOK records

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] / [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

4 All Hardcore Lovers in which you can [Hidden link. Register to see links.] makes continue to think.... Hardcore where? I continue feel 2M in most "trancish" thing. Yet, this album looks like it will sound good. I would just change the last track for any other MN-Child tracks to be remixed. This one is the best of MN-Child for sure.

I done a bit of surfing on the waves I caught up, and I most say that "YATSUZAKI HARDCORE VOLUME 2" really seems it will sound even more beautifull the 2M production.
    We are going to have a lot of people in here.
    RoughSketch, DJ Ikkodate, USAO, DJ SHIMAMURA, XIO, QUIL, Nihon, Nippon, liqo, wint, Yudaidhun, Rinkai Mosquito, rakutensai, DJ Genki and with vocals by Aikapin and DD "Nakata" Metal
    There are no confirmed organized tracks in the official website, but we have a lot of already released demos in their respective soundcloud.
    Listen them now

The only track I really do not like, until now, is Rinkai Mosquito.
    RoughSkecth is pure GOLD!!!!!!! It really is a marvelous track. Same can be said about QUIL.
    I will be anxiously waiting for this one

Le Dos-on released yesterday a very nice Set of his own music. 58 minutes of freeform style and addictive
    You cand download it for free there

He as started to work on his next album for this October.
    you can hear a preview of one of tehsongs to be there -> [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    I am really getting to these techno styles, as well made, they sound really great.

DJ Noriken seems to be working on something. Maybe for august. Who knows.
    This one , the last is so amazing. ^^

YATSUZAKI HARDCORE VOLUME 2 tracklist Revelead

Check the Demo CROSS FADE here - > [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

it is going to be an epic album

Meanwhile

Comming soon [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

HARDCORE SYNDROME5 was the best at the moment.... wil this one surpass it?

NOTEBOOK... is HERE!!!

Good Evening for everyone. As I have a bunch of new stuff to share...
    Tonight I bring you 3 of the starts of [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. 2 RoughSketch albums and.... VOLUME 1 of YATSUZAKI HARDCORE. Yes, I think you got my idea. Making you ready for the upcomming release of VOLUME 2.

I was very surprised by hearing the very first of these stuff. Gonna confess a bit of fear in it. Honestly. But, I was more surprised then you all may think..... Trully Surprised.
    There is in fact a lot of a fan of variety of styles introduced and worked on. Of course, Gabba and Hardcore are still the signature itself for it.

First RoughSketch album, is "interestingly" enjoyable. You feel different styles in all tracks, and the care for the composition in all is much apreciated by all ears. "Carnal flow" is a very moody and slow (kind of) into the beat. The track itself makes me think of Leftfield compositions.
    In this album we have a featured guitarrist, but only the second track. It is something alternative, still inside the electronic thing... But really good moody for it.
    "Messiah Of Words" is one of my favorite of this album. Hardcore & Jumpystyle. Just a brutal song. It really made a bit of nostalgia of a good old TANO*C Hardcore Syndrome. "Killer Pill" sounds way more good when you listen the remix.
    These are just some of the interesting tracks you should hear. Try it out

Volume 2 is coming next month. So I wanted see (or hear) how the original thing sounded like.
    I really like this word ---->>>>> Versatility, You might really like this cd.
    Rinkai M-ProjecTo, as it sounds, is Rinkai Mosquito and M-Project together. A mix of Rinkai style and makina style of M-project. I would only take out the vocals, and everything in this track would sound more perfect...
    wint tracks sound like they came out of Naoki Maeda Dance Mania game tracks. It is a marvelous thing to hear. Makes a new washing hears subject in here too. "Red-rize" both Remastered and Remix by kors k are great. The Remix is amazing. We also have a lot of co-op in alot of tracks, well, mainly 5 tracks like that... but I have not seen that much in these kind of things. My favorite here is wint vs RoughSketch.
    We also have in this same thing somethnig called YATSUZAKI HARDCORE Shokai Gentei Disc. It was a Free bonus CD given away with purchase of Yatsuzaki Hardcore at Guhroovy.
    only 5 songs in it. BUt I have a special love for wint's track. My love for Dance Mania style is to great to deny it. Sorry. XD
    Now I sure would love to have Naoki Maeda in here.
    Such pure Techno in this track. ^_^

This is now much more closed to Hardcore, Gabber, Industrial & Hardstyle. The second album of RoughSkecth of 2 discs featuring some already released tracks in other compilations, and some extendend versions. Like "No Eyes" that was first introduced in HARDCORE SYNDROME 2
    and "Susukino Fuck Face" from YATSUZAKI HARDCORE.
    This albums is much more HARD then the first one, and the album that defined RoughSkecth vision of his compositions throwing the trance and techno beat he used to use (weird setence , i know XD). You also find some tunes a bit more.... speed, but they are not speedcore anyway.
    Still, if you listen it in good mood, you will be able to understand where this album can be good. If you are not in the mood... then forget it.
    You have 3 remixes in each cd. Being the most "famous" kenta-v.ez and USAO. Probably the best remixes, although the others are not that bad too. In these 2 guys, will sense the hardstyle. It is the only place you will hear hardstyle anyway. BUt good to brake a bit the beat of the album after so manny madly stuff. In fact the remixes give a new mood and ambience after the all idea that RoughSketch tries to transmit.
    I think his album [Hidden link. Register to see links.] worked out much better in that line.
    Give the propper attention to the remixes please.

Good Morning Everyone! Right up from bed some moments ago. Got a new batch of goodies. ^_^
    MNK, as you may guess is...MASSIVE NEW KREW. These are his Touhou arranged singles he had work on first. The C77 single is arranged by tachibana, but you can feel Jenkins.C touch so much. I almost say that... He arranged the music and not tachibana.
    "Oriental Happy Party" is more in the vocal fun electro sound. No Hardstyle here. But as the title says... it s HAPPY music. ^^
    The coupling single of Jenkins.C and tachibana.. wow. Hardstyle for sure. Satorick Jumpen was re-featured in Masive New Krew first album. And it was on of my favorite songs, and this original version...is as good as the new album version. The sound of it continues to amaze me. Damn it. >.< FXXXIN LOVE IT!!!
    You should be wanitng to check these for sure.

and... another achievement completed? Splash Energy Recordings releases, all here.
    Le Dos-on Hard NRG freeform style is just amazing to me. The album "Splash Energy!" is really into your ears. Long tracks, as I do like that very much, and 3 guests included, DJ Noriken, U-F SEQUENCER and DJ Genki. All good tracks.
    The first track of the cd may sound a bt odd, as it starts it, but when get teh grip of it, you will like it a lot. "Epatoivo-rwk" is incredibly energetic. Makes my body wanna dance and a lot.
    "Leyshia" is what I might consider to be the high point of this release. This track is all magic to me as the composition is really amazing.
    U-F SEQUENCER track is not bad.... but... not what you would expect from him. You would expect Hardcore, pure "hardsome", instead you get Hard Dance Sound. 0.0
    As someone said in QUIL Soundcloud: "Japanese are bout to rule the Hardcore scene" They really know how to make all styles if asked of them.
    And they keep killing me in ...pieces. XD
    UK HARDCORE Tsukuro Compilation, as teh name says... it is UK HARDCORE. A free digital download release witha a lot of guys in it.
    Le Dos-on uses another alias called hareudon, and his track is one of the most breaking stuff track. 2M, ETIA., SHIRIA@ and Volvic, are my kind of tracks. This compilation is really good. Ok, I would take out some tracks, but not much really. It is a good mood compilation as I like to call it.

I am pissed, Had bad day, and my stupid f***** computer is not helping.

So here you have teh new stuff.
    The password is teh catalogue number which are on the filenames.
    I got tired of writing and making each thread over and over again. This is not really a good day.
    have fun you all with these.

Onion Kid
    I hope everything turns out well. And just thought I'd say thanks again for your hard work you put in here, there's some things I may have missed had I not routinely checked in here ^^. But good things are coming within the next few months!! YATSUZAKI HARDCORE VOLUME 2, HARDCORE SYNDROME 6, and Kick's for Liberation4 (I cannot wait for this!). If you haven't already listened to it he uploaded the demo track for it on his soundcloud, I can't stop listening to it!

wow.
    I was planning to show the other news here. But lost the will for it. Being loosing my patience a lot these last days.
    At least I still can make people happy. One of my favorite hobies in my life.

About the new Kicks..... I so hope to get it. The [Hidden link. Register to see links.] sounds wonderfull. I like the cover. At least this one will be bigger then the last one. I mean, I did love the Kicks 3, and I say it is the best I listen till now. But it was too short.
    Thet EYEHOLE remix looks so cool.

Download free for limited time of [Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    Really worth it. Hardstyle Gabba core. get it

And we have some new stuff.

Looks different from his typical syle. Maybe new entry for him in it. DUb and wobble. And.. it looks like new stuff from cubegrams-

and some 2 demo tracks from XIO.

This august will be crowded ... it seems. I am still waiting for some new Sketch Up! release.