Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryu Ga Gotoku (Yakuza) Original Soundtracks Collection (FLAC & MP3)

Thanks for the video, Jessie!

I have no idea how to use the Japanese iTunes. Does anybody have the "featured songs" album ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) and is willing to share?

I might've said it before, but I'll say it again; thank you. I've been playing Ryu ga Gotoku 5 using a translation guide, and so far it's my favorite in the series. "Bloody Moon" and "Baka Mitai" are excellent.
    RIP Satoru Iwata 1959-2015

Password_is_FrankerZ

Thanks a lot for the soundtracks!

Half performance art, half raw power SnakeskinJacket's Avatar
    I too registered just to download these OSTs. Does anyone know where I can get the song "Majima no MajiROCK" from Kurohyou 2 - Ryu ga Gotoku Ashura Hen? Preferably the full version from the DVD that came bundled with the game. Or even just the DVD itself would be cool. Thanks in advance.

Edit: oh my gosh, Akiyama and Saejima singing Baka Mitai as a duet (RGG5 OST, track 47) is amazing. I love those two.
    Last edited by SnakeskinJacket; 11-18-2014 at 07:43 AM. Reason: gushing about a particular song

Onion Kid
    i can't download it from mediafire i want mega link Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!anyone please !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Onion Kid
    Majima no Majirock can be downloaded from here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I converted it from the music video that was given as a preorder bonus to Kurohyo 2. This is the only way I could come up with it. Hope it will be good.

Half performance art, half raw power SnakeskinJacket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guile589 View Post
    Majima no Majirock can be downloaded from here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I converted it from the music video that was given as a preorder bonus to Kurohyo 2. This is the only way I could come up with it. Hope it will be good.
    :O
    I really didn't expect anyone to come up with it. Thank you sooooo much! You just might be my new favorite person, lol.

I hope the OP will add Yakuza Zero's OST to the first post when it comes out. I want those new karaokes so bad >_<
    Last edited by SnakeskinJacket; 12-02-2014 at 12:09 AM.

Your average music-loving nanotech raptor FinalGamer's Avatar
    I am DEEPLY in love with this entire series' soundtrack, but I'm wondering if you guys have ever come across the full soundtrack of "Kurohyo 2: Ryu ga Gotoku Asurahen". You have one album of it, the theme of it basically but anyone able to find the OST of it at all? Would very much appreciate it, this has been my favourite thread of the forum for making me fall completely in love with the Yakuza soundtracks.

The closest I found so far is one of the composer's soundclouds has his work from Kurohyo 2 on it - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - so if anyone knows how to get the music off of there that's a good start for you all
    Last edited by FinalGamer; 12-02-2014 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Adding a link to some of the music of a soundtrack.
    A Metroid on the brain is worth two in the tube.

"Videogames are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto, Gaming God

"Silence is also a sound." - Akira Yamaoka, Silent Hill Musician

I hope the OP will add Yakuza Zero's OST to the first post when it comes out. I want those new karaokes so bad >_<
    that makes two of us.

Grand Shriner
    Last edited by Kaptemplar; 03-11-2017 at 09:51 AM.

428-shusshin
    Any hopes for reups of Kurohyou -Shin-shou- and Kurohyou 2 -Ashura Hen- gamerips? Or OST for Kurohyou 2?

Onion Kid
    Everything from Kurohyo I have:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Zero OST available on iTunes

Onion Kid
    Ryu Ga Gotoku Zero's OST is now available on Japanese itunes.

Don't worry people! I've got Yakuza Zero's OST (both Side A and B) covered

I am downloading off Japanese iTunes as we speak and will upload in a thread so search back a bit later
    for "Yakuza Zero / Ryu ga Gotoku Zero Chikai no Basho OST"

Always happy to help out fellow Yakuza fans.

-YakuzaMoonRX

PS. I'm going to add "Bubble" in there too as the first track. The theme song heard in the trailer by Shonan no Kaze.
    Wouldn't feel complete without it!
    Last edited by YakuzaMoonRX; 03-12-2015 at 03:23 AM.

Onion Kid
    Uploaded OST from RgG Zero and 80's Hits Collection. These are MP3 files. Covers are also attached. Enjoy!

EDIT:
    Also added [Hidden link. Register to see links.] single.
    Last edited by Guile589; 03-18-2015 at 01:47 PM.

Wow Thank you so much Guile589!

Very much appreciate it! Gonna download the 80's collection and Bubble single xD
    You're doing the Yakuza community a great service, Tojo Clan would be proud of you!

Next collection: Ryu ga Gotoku 0 that I hope to come. The musics are so bad ass.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by YakuzaMoonRX View Post
    Wow Thank you so much Guile589!
    Just Guile, I needed to distinguish my account somehow. Hope that my share will be to your liking.

If anybody needs any of the Music from RgG that was uploaded here but links are down just reply to my posts and I will reupload them. [s]The only one that I missed is Ryu Ga Gotoku Ishin BEST OF CD (not the OST one) so if any of you still have it I would appreciate it if you would share it.[/s] Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Guile589; 03-19-2015 at 10:09 AM.

Also added [Hidden link. Register to see links.] single.
    Do you happen to have the instrumentals as well? I was able to find them, but they're in 128 kbps.

Thank you for that.
    I never apologize, Lisa. I'm sorry, but that's how I am ...
    Homer Simpson

428-shusshin
    Thank you! Sankyuu! 39!

Onion Kid
    Unfortunately I don't have them. I can try looking for them but this could be hard considering that finding this single took me quite a lot of time.

Just Guile, I needed to distinguish my account somehow. Hope that my share will be to your liking.

If anybody needs any of the Music from RgG that was uploaded here but links are down just reply to my posts and I will reupload them. [s]The only one that I missed is Ryu Ga Gotoku Ishin BEST OF CD (not the OST one) so if any of you still have it I would appreciate it if you would share it.[/s] Thanks in advance!
    You mean the one included in the Famitsu DX edition ?