Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Ryu Ga Gotoku (Yakuza) Original Soundtracks Collection (FLAC & MP3)

Onion Kid
    I find foobar 2000 but I have no music. I just have a sound.
    it is necessary to find the keys of decryption thus too complicated ....

A guy found the key used for Idola Phantasy Star Saga HCA files.

Maybe, it will be the same one for Ryu Online.

CriWareDecrypterConfig decrypterConfig
    String key = "12136065386219383975"
    String authenticationFile = "generate_file"

It seems to be supposed to be used with: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I compiled it but didn't find how to use it, and since there is no doc..

Btw, the game got a first update recently, I will check if there is something new in sound files.

Just so you guys know, Judge Eyes has been released in japan and the ost came out with it.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Shriner
    Jessie, any chances you could fix Yakuza 3 Flac link from the first page?
    Last edited by HappyPotamus; 12-12-2018 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skiver View Post
    Just so you guys know, Judge Eyes has been released in Japan and the OST came out with it.

SEGA certainly isn't holding back on Judge Eyes! Consider my eyes wide open for this one.

And just so it's upfront, [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Arpeggio) isn't included in this 3-Disc Soundtrack. I assume ALEXANDROS has that one covered themselves.
    Last edited by Bizargh; 12-13-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Yeah, the featured songs usually aren't featured on the soundtracks, unfortunately, unless they're made in house, which was the case for RGG1 and RGG2 main themes.

Yeah, the featured songs usually aren't featured on the soundtracks, unfortunately, unless they're made in house, which was the case for RGG1 and RGG2 main themes.
    'Bloody Moon' managed to sneak a "Game Edition Version" into RGG5, but I believe only through iTunes Japan (It certainly isn't on mora.jp), but it's generally expected not to see them with SEGA's releases (Though things got very weird for RGG4's music releases with the amount of Sound/Music Team composed-tracks omitted outside of iTunes Japan, including Hidenori Shoji's 'For Faith (Instruments)').

I'm just still left wishing for full official releases for RGG: Kiwami 2 & especially Hokuto ga Gotoku at this point. Glad Judge Eyes came along so swiftly, even more so it's available physically as that makes it so much easier to import.
    Last edited by Bizargh; 12-13-2018 at 01:34 AM.

Your average music-loving nanotech raptor FinalGamer's Avatar
    Just so you guys know, Judge Eyes has been released in japan and the ost came out with it.

HELL YES HELL-YES I-WANT-THIS
    A Metroid on the brain is worth two in the tube.

"Videogames are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto, Gaming God

"Silence is also a sound." - Akira Yamaoka, Silent Hill Musician

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizargh View Post
    SEGA certainly isn't holding back on Judge Eyes! Consider my eyes wide open for this one.

And just so it's upfront, [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Arpeggio) isn't included in this 3-Disc Soundtrack. I think ALEXANDROS has that one covered themselves.
    They released their new CD (which contains said song) last month & it's available via Itunes, Spotify, etc.

Added the OST from PSN release of Ryu 3 and 4 remasters

Oh my. Do want. Judgement looks SO good.

I've just placed an order with an eBay seller for the JUDGE EYES Original Soundtrack, along with Ryu ga Gotoku 6: Inochi no Uta's (Solaris Japan had no copies available, and I don't think I was going to have any joy from ebten.jp). It'll take some time (Maybe next month, and Judgment's arrival could be handy if translations for staff aren't available), but maybe in the meantime, I'll find spare time to return to preparing rips for what other CD releases for the series I've gathered so far.

You're a hero for this. thank you.

I'm willing to wait as long as it comes.

Shriner
    I've just placed an order with an eBay seller for the JUDGE EYES Original Soundtrack, along with Ryu ga Gotoku 6: Inochi no Uta's (Solaris Japan had no copies available, and I don't think I was going to have any joy from ebten.jp). It'll take some time (Maybe next month, and Judgment's arrival could be handy if translations for staff aren't available), but maybe in the meantime, I'll find spare time to return to preparing rips for what other CD releases for the series I've gathered so far.
    Thanks, dude!

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Thanks, dude!

The seller on eBay came through (I nearly thought they'd sent me a dud it arrived so fast, but they would in fact seem a group/retailer out there well-experienced in exports), with Nioh Original Sound Track arriving in less than a week & JUDGE EYES Original Soundtrack just today, with Ryu ga Gotoku 6: Inochi no Uta's soundtrack CD inbound imminent. They'll have glowing feedback from myself, maybe even further business too.

Meanwhile, [Hidden link. Register to see links.]'s has just provided MP3 links from their own copy as well as uploaded each disc to their YouTube for listening (And just going 19mins into DISC 1 has me adoring it already!):
    - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

EDIT: Oh wow, that is a lot of barriers those download links have. Do be warned.

I'll see about performing my own CD rip as soon as I can.
    Last edited by Bizargh; 01-27-2019 at 12:00 AM.

The seller on eBay came through (I nearly thought they'd sent me a dud it came through so fast, but they would in fact seem a group/retailer out there well-experienced in exports), with Nioh Original Sound Track arriving in less than a week & JUDGE EYES Original Soundtrack just today, with Ryu ga Gotoku 6: Inochi no Uta's soundtrack CD inbound imminent. They'll have glowing feedback from myself, maybe even further business too.

Meanwhile, [Hidden link. Register to see links.]'s has just provided MP3 links from their own copy as well as uploaded each disc to their YouTube for listening (And just going 19mins into DISC 1 has me adoring it already!):

Looking forward to this. Arigato gozaimasu.

The seller on eBay came through (I nearly thought they'd sent me a dud it arrived so fast, but they would in fact seem a group/retailer out there well-experienced in exports), with Nioh Original Sound Track arriving in less than a week & JUDGE EYES Original Soundtrack just today, with Ryu ga Gotoku 6: Inochi no Uta's soundtrack CD inbound imminent. They'll have glowing feedback from myself, maybe even further business too.

Thank you so much for coming through for us! I would download Eryk's rips but no way in hell do I trust whatever link-upload place he's put his music on so I can wait for your rip instead

Onion Kid
    Someone uploaded the Judge Eyes OST to their blogsite.
    Here's a direct link if you don't wanna wrestle the DLC file to get the link.

That will actually help me with the tagging process (Maybe even with updating the VGMDB page) quite a lot. Cheers for the pass-along!

Thanks again to everyone here!

Quote Originally Posted by CocaineBiceps View Post
    YES, YOU BEAUTY!

Thank you so much for the heads-up and shout out to Sonixvgn for getting this too!

EDIT: Oh wow, that is a lot of barriers those download links have. Do be warned.

Yeah totally awesome! Now I can listen the whole soundtrack.

Thanks Bizargh, Before my future purchase, I can completely appreciate the babe.

Quote Originally Posted by CocaineBiceps View Post
    For those who wonder, the pass is simply: sonixgvn

I've managed to get passed the 'barriers' to [Hidden link. Register to see links.]'s MEGA links. It seems they're completely identical to Sonixgvn's (Looks like Sonixgvn sourced it from TheEryk24, but I won't consider that a safe assumption). In any case, here are the direct links to the MEGA folders:
    - DISC 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    - DISC 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    - DISC 3: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

On my end, I have at least been able to update the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] for JUDGE EYES:死神の遺言 Original Soundtrack with new information, but I still need to confirm the composer for 'Special Record Vol.4'/Disc3 M22 ("ヨハン・ゼバスティアン・バッハ" is all I've so far got in digital text) along with remaining performers I haven't been able to cross-reference. I might consider seeing if my scanner is up to the task for the CD Booklet's contents.

Also, I've thankfully made the long-due discovery that foobar2000 can make WAV format files accept 日本語 characters for the metadata, so I can go overboard on multiple formats in convenience when I've got all the staff credentials I need, and even return to the OTOTOY WAV files for Ryu ga Gotoku Zero: Chikai no Basho Side A & Side B and give them their much-lacking metadata.
    Additionally, I've placed my pre-purchase for [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (SteamDB reports suggest the [Hidden link. Register to see links.], so I thought I'd show an appreciation of that in the hopes the good habit of just letting Steam do the job sticks), so I will provide the Digital Deluxe Edition contents as I did for Yakuza 0's.
    Last edited by Bizargh; 02-05-2019 at 01:32 AM.

I've managed to get passed the 'barriers' to [Hidden link. Register to see links.]'s MEGA links. It seems they're completely identical to Sonixgvn's (Looks like Sonixgvn sourced it from TheEryk24, but I won't consider that a safe assumption).
    I diffed the first song "DOOR" between both, it seems the ID3 header and the picture are differents somehow.
    Which is strange since it seems the tags are the same... Maybe he resaved it with a different tool.

Anyway, all sound binary is 100% the same so I assume they come from the same source and the quality is not altered.