Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryu Ga Gotoku (Yakuza) Original Soundtracks Collection (FLAC & MP3)

pls reup

Nope. No more uploading.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

aww, why not? D:
    I was just about to download Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan but couldnt.
    /sad Ryuji

Read my sig.

bummer

Man, I can't believe I didn't search for this thread and now, I've missed the opportunity to get the soundtracks.

Edit: Well, good news, I've found this blog that has Yakuza soundtracks

Hey Jessie...All of the download links for the soundtracks don't work, it takes me to rapidshare and says they have been removed..Also, weird to see another irish yakuza fan, i thought i was the only one xD

I can't upload all those at the moment, far too much to get reuploaded first. The digital and mp3 versions will most like get uploaded first.

Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Here's my personal lossless rip of Yakuza 3, if you want to use it, flac (tracks), cue, log: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I'll eventually share my rip of Yakuza 1 & 2, too, just waiting for times to get "right" again... as well as some kind of signal.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | N: “He was having his favourite dish.”
    “May the good blood guide your way.”

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Scott Kennedy View Post
    I'll eventually share my rip of Yakuza 1 & 2, too, just waiting for times to get "right" again... as well as some kind of signal.
    Ryu ga Gotoku 1&2 are on my lossless request list if that could be a "right" signal for you, hoho. But I'm just saying, there's no rush really, post it 5 years from now - still'd be good.
    - Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Yeah, I noticed that, but given what's happening with file-sharing... I think I should wait a bit before returning in full-force into music-sharing scene... Getting stuff deleted after mere hours is never good, especially if you need something like 40 minutes to upload a 100 MB file like me, and I already lost 1 RapidShare Premium account, and two free on MediaFire lol. I don't want to push my luck, but maybe by the time dust settles a bit the downloaders will also change a bit again, I mean the average kind: now they complain about rips not having .cue, .log, or even if it is an image/tracks kind rip (something which, as far as I know, is just a matter of "form", there should not be any difference in quality)... Argh! Thank whatever you treasure most you're actually getting something, damn idiot. Luckily the Shrine doesn't have many of that happening, but still, seeing it makes me miss the days when we welcomed a 128kbps encode as a blessing... even today it would still be a blessing, after all we aren't supposed to enjoy any quality without the purchase of the original.

Well I guess there's two sides of a coin to the situation here. While your argument of "a matter of form" is very true in my opinion, I think people might complain about it because of the risen quality bar in the recent years of music sharing. Lossless had become a golden standard and logs+cues are nice little extra to an overall package.

I remember though downloading lossless rips and being like "eh what is dis crap?" and deleting logs and cues from the folder, because they seemed completely unnecessary. And they aren't to be honest, to an average listener.

And the whole "lossless sounds better then mp3" thingy is pretty much in "it is all in your head" type of situation. Unless your mp3s are lower than 192kbps you won't really hear that difference comparing to FLAC. Ofcourse you might have super nice high-tech boombox or surround system installed in your house, or top of the line headphones, all those things surely can contribute to a better listening experience, but if you don't have them (like me) then having everything in lossless is just a preference that makes people feel better. There are true audiophiles (I'm not one of them) who have their system all tuned up and cracked up in order to receive the best listening experience, but I believe the majority of audience are not all that "advanced".

Oh yeah by the way, I wouldn't "complain" is the right word for it, it's more like they ask and wish a rip to be a certain way, because at the end of the day if someone is going to complain to me about my rips, I'll politely advise them to go flush themselves, because like you said, this could be the next best thing that's available for free.

128kbps days of blessing remind me of a switch of video quality from CDs to DVDs and later on to Blu-rays for movies. Back in the days as a teen I was buying some pirated Anime CDs with the little money that I had with some movies on it and thinking this is "the shit!" and now we got uncompressed blu-ray quality... just wait for what they'll come with next. Anyways my point is the video quality (or a lack of) is more noticeable with video compression then audio. But then again that depends on an individual interests and what you pay attention to the most.

You make some very good points, man. I also believe that lossless is nowadays collected mainly to have the best quality possible as a backup... Too bad that many lossless collectors can be tricked way too easily, ahahah! You see, you just made me remember this - some time ago I shared a rip of the [Hidden link. Register to see links.], but the only things legit were the cue and the log, the tracks actually came from the Redbook Audio of my PAL game disc, I mainly adjusted them to make them usable with the cue. I know, I shouldn't have done it, but damn.... Here you got these guys acting like some kind of lossless pro(s), going: "The drive offset should be like this"/"You must look for these things in the file's spectrum".... I had to do something about it. Seriously, they ended up tricked by a bunch of Redbook Audio tracks, with volume adjustments and gaps' add.... They even confirmed they looked "legit", ah! Not even able to determine when the thing comes from the Album, or it is just a 'decently' touched-up rip from the game disc... Yeah, the likes of those shall really get true lossless from the official releases. You know what's the funniest thing? They never seemed to notice they actually were tricked with that "album", or at least, I'm lead to believe this.... Never received much deserved "Screw you bastard!/Well played." answers lol.
    If you don't know how to deal with lossless, or how it works, leave it there... go and learn something about it... Or you might end up making a fool of yourself publicly, like the previously mentioned guys.

Anyway, to get back on the main discussion: I guess in the end I just want people to see the whole picture again, and not just what they want to see. Those quality standards... just how much do they ACTUALLY matter when sharing occurs? The sharer doesn't owe anyone anything, after all, he/she's potentially going to welcome a shitload of problems by uploading copyrighted material... I've always believed that downloaders are somewhat honor-bound to show gratitude and appreciation for such kind acts... but what does the sharer usually get by other side of the fence? "Do you have it in lossless?", "Can you please share the original files from iTunes?"... While a part of me wants to believe there's still gratitude beneath it and such questions are being posted in the threads out of convenience (they don't really have a place in there, there IS a request forum for that kind of stuff), the other one would very much like to say: "Just settle for what you get here and keep your mouth shut, if it does get posted in a better quality... MOAR luck/karma to you and the sharer. This is what he/she posted, leave the user alone".

It's funny how some of them go and talk about proper rips... and all the while forget how to be proper downloaders.

SELL ME YOUR CDS!!! :P

-cries-

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    SELL ME YOUR CDS!!! :P
    But... But... You don't really need it XD Yakuza 3 PWNS it! The whole soundtrack pales when confronted with "Fly"... Now, that's a proper Opening Theme <3

Jokes aside, I'll ask a few friends to search for a new copy of the album, perhaps they will be lucky again. I'll give you news if they turn out to be good~awesome news

I need it to almost complete my Yakuza collection. There was one for sale on Otaku, but it's really expensive, and there's a few for sale on amazon.jp, but none ship to Ireland.

Thanks for asking around

So Kenzan would be re-upped in mp3 later, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    I need it to almost complete my Yakuza collection. There was one for sale on Otaku, but it's really expensive, and there's a few for sale on amazon.jp, but none ship to Ireland.

Thanks for asking around
    Hey, Jessie.. not sure if you know about these services but you can use either of these to buy items from Japanese sellers that don't ship outside thier country.

Both have been operating for years and I've used both a number of times to purchase items from Japanese sites. They are both very reliable.
    They even allow you to buy from different sites and will hold onto your items until they all arrive, repackage them into one postal box and ship them out to you. From any site in Japan: Amazon, Sofmap, Super Potato & Yahoo Auctions... whatever!

links down....

Added a link to the single Etenka that contains the op Born to be WILD for Kurohyo 2: Ryu ga Gotoku Asurahen. It doesn't have the instrumental tracks unfortunately.

I hope you can re-upload this ones too.
    Take your time.
    In process of verify what OST'S I lost. -__-
    Updated 27~MAY~2014
    Almost done, apparently didn't lost to much like I think.

Updated 22~11~2013
    ★★★ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ★★★
    Updated 16~08~2013
    ★★★ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ★★★
    Help me, If you can... PLEASE!!!

All mp3 uploads are available through pm now. Please don't ask for flac, i can't upload them at this time.

All mp3 links are fixed.

Great stuff, Waiting for Ryu ga Gotoku 5 ost now.