Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819

Thread: Ryu Ga Gotoku (Yakuza) Original Soundtracks Collection (FLAC & MP3)

Quote Originally Posted by flash6 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Can someone make a purchase in the japanese store from other country than France(Where I am). I'm really really want to buy these two in Hi-res(only on the site, no CD release like you know).

Here is the links:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

For me it's simply a must have in the best audio quality, even if the MP4A is nice...but not enough for me. I'm simply want the best for the most powerfull listening.

If someone is ok, join me by MP for the details.
    Thanks for the help even if it's not possible.

OTOTOY does sell internationally (A lot of their releases tend to get the region-lock though, especially soundtracks), so if you use Paypal and have a VPN to by-pass the region-lock, you should be able to fetch it for yourself like I managed to (According to [Hidden link. Register to see links.] I followed at least). I was meaning to share my copy at some point, but I've been busy gathering materials such as additional artists & in-game extractions. I ended up using Tunnelbear, but the files were too big for the free trial, so do bear that in mind if waiting on me isn't something you can do.

I can also tell you that 龍が如く極 (Ryu ga Gotoku Kiwami) also has a Hi-Res release on [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (As well as Ryu ga Gotoku 0 Side A & B in Hi-Res too), but they're a more difficult site to purchase from outside of their region (I'd love to get the rest of the Ryu ga Gotoku music there too, but something tells me they don't include the iTunes Japan-only tracks, which [Hidden link. Register to see links.] does kindly provide us with), and I've been keen to ensure I can pursue this one for myself as well.
    Last edited by Bizargh; 09-14-2018 at 06:29 AM.

Thanks man for your response,
    I will propose you an alternative by mp. (If I don't have the choice I'll search for a good VPN...)
    Yes I really like to have all the Ryu Ga Gotoku ost in CD version too. The complete collection will be the ultimate dream.

龍が如く0 誓いの場所 オリジナルサウンドトラック Side A & Side B
    Ryu ga Gotoku Zero: Chikai no Basho Original Soundtrack Side A & Side B
    Like a Dragon: The Place of Oath Original Soundtrack Side A & Side B
    Yakuza 0 Original Soundtrack Side A & Side B

(Covers included in download packages)

Includes Images from the Official Website, along with the Yakuza 0 Steam Digital Deluxe Edition Content
    (Such as Wallpapers up to 3840x2160 & the Digital Comic) & Platform Materials

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by [Hidden link. Register to see links.])
    Includes all selected tracks provided by [Hidden link. Register to see links.]from in-game data,
    with corrected artist information when available & additional text files

SIDE A

SIDE B

All formats as provided by OTOTOY ([Hidden link. Register to see links.] & [Hidden link. Register to see links.]). FLAC & M4A have had extra tags/metadata added via dBpoweramp to include performers, lyricists and/or composers undisclosed by the soundtrack release (Sourced from in-game credits, in-game splash screens or other official material). WAV has limited tags/metadata due to the format's disagreement with 日本語 characters. Includes text files with official lyrics along with staff credits in both English/Rōmaji & 日本語.

The full Official Soundtrack remains available from such distributors as iTunes & Amazon Japan, with OTOTOY (International, Region-Locked albums by-passable by VPN), mora.jp (Region Locked, potentially by-passable by VPN, Japanese Bank/Credit/Currency-Card required) & E-Onkyo (Region Locked, VPN ineffective) providing 24bit lossless options (This guide can assist in making digital music purchases for Region-Locked albums or sites: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]). Please consider supporting the official releases if possible.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Bizargh; 10-14-2018 at 10:07 PM.

I added the Ryu ga Gotoku Kiwami 2 Limited Edition Soundtrack

Like Ishin, it's more a compilation with tracks from Kiwami 1 & 2.

Your average music-loving nanotech raptor FinalGamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjy View Post
    I added the Ryu ga Gotoku Kiwami 2 Limited Edition Soundtrack

Like Ishin, it's more a compilation with tracks from Kiwami 1 & 2.
    Aw nice, that'll tide me over until the proper soundtrack release or rip, thanks so much Ninjy, yer a diamond!
    A Metroid on the brain is worth two in the tube.

"Videogames are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto, Gaming God

"Silence is also a sound." - Akira Yamaoka, Silent Hill Musician

Champion!

Can't wait for a lossless Kiwami 2 rip somewhere...but the Hokotu Ga Gotoku is really awesome! Hidenori have made a fantastic work...again lol[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------
    Last edited by flash6; 10-10-2018 at 06:54 AM.

This unfortunately isn't anything substantial such as download links, but YouTube user [Hidden link. Register to see links.] has a very wealthy collection of recent Ryu ga Gotoku/Yakuza music, particularly [Hidden link. Register to see links.] as well as [Hidden link. Register to see links.] up for listening. I think these have been sourced from the game data ("only rip-offs from the game itself" was an excerpt from a comment by Hai Dudu for the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] track found in what I hear was Japan-only DLC for the game), but these are mostly the wholesome themes from the games (Although [Hidden link. Register to see links.] still has versions that include their outros/loop-ends despite the lack of their intros/loop-beginnings for many of his available tracks).

I'd certainly love to be able to know where these are provided (The good old [Hidden link. Register to see links.] archives has only received Yakuza 6: The Song of Life as the most recent addition to it's in-game music data collection for the franchise), but these should satisfy ears until either the native data is provided/located or SEGA at long last provides an official soundtrack for both Ryu ga Gotoku Kiwami 2 (I sure do want me the diamonds within such as 'Extremely Huge', 'Update Under Gunfire' & it's edition of 'Fiercest Warrior') & Hokuto ga Gotoku (I just want the whole thing!).
    Last edited by Bizargh; 10-09-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Yes Hai Dudu make a fantastic job with the complete Hokuto Ga Gotoku ost, man the whole thing is well 64 tracks! First I've just listened the 16 tracks link available on the net but now after earing all the playlist, I can confirm the powerfull quality of this soundtrack. Even all the cabaret and funny tracks are really awesome.
    I crossing my fingers for a physical release because those last albums are just essential for Hidenori Shoji fans like us!
    It's the same for me with the Kiwami 2 soundtrack, I received a great slap with "Update Under Gunfire" the first time. The rest of the album is just a killer winner. It's funny because I'm again on the platine with Yakuza 0...(near 230h)and i've Kiwami, 6 and Kiwami 2 to do. Lol. It's not for now, but the music is always so fantastic that we can feel the great moments and fights of the games with all the emotions even it's not also powerfull that it can be ingame with the context and the real tension of the story.

Onion Kid
    Thanks!

Finally managed to get my hands on [Hidden link. Register to see links.] of 龍が如く極 / Ryu ga Gotoku Kiwami's soundtrack (Would've loved [Hidden link. Register to see links.], but not even the Tunnelbear VPN was fooling that place and it's strangely not available on the far-easier OTOTOY with the rest of SEGA's present Hi-Res Collections). I've just finished cleaning up the tags/metadata (Even gave the VGMDB page a little update), extracted the cover (A nice 1500x1500) and prepared text files with more elaborate staff credits for both 日本語 & Romaji/English. I'll be sure to share it as soon as I can get it up on my MediaFire. I've also got my eye open for the still-inbound Steam release of Yakuza Kiwami to see if it will include any goodies like Yakuza 0 got.

I would've rather liked to fetch an official copy of 'Receive You [Reborn]', but as far as the information [Hidden link. Register to see links.] provides, I'm getting the impression from my limited Google translation attempts that it isn't even on a CD, but limited to a Blu-Ray Music video which I do not have the hardware for, nor are there any official digital releases for it from the artist. There are MP3s out there (Ninjy's got one of their own [Hidden link. Register to see links.]), and TheEryk24's got the In-Game File Extraction in his FLAC collection within his [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Don't worry, these are direct MEGA folder links with no Ad-jargon to wade through), so there's no going without.

Side-note, I don't know if there's any means to get a music file from the chap, but this is quite the 'Receive You' fan-cover: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

And if I may ask, does anybody know where the unaltered iTunes Japan release of 龍が如く4 伝説を継 / Yakuza 4 Original Soundtrack Vol. 1 & Vol 2 can be found? I'm considering loading a big shopping cart of [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (They say 320kbps, but dbpoweramp states 318kbps on all checks of my present Ishin! & OF THE END acquisitions), but they naturally don't have the tracks beholden to the iTunes release and [Hidden link. Register to see links.] only covers 'Rebellions', with 'For Faith (Instruments)' nor 'GET TO THE TOP! ~Haruka~' & '神室純恋歌 ~Kiryu & Maya~' entirely beholden to iTunes or in-game data.
    Last edited by Bizargh; Yesterday at 05:53 AM.

Shriner
    Does the Yakuza Kiwami ost include the official endings to each track? It kills me that my soundtrack just fades away at the end, unlike Yakuza 6.

Grand Shriner
    That's awesome Bizargh, i can't wait for it, thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Noirpool View Post
    Does the Yakuza Kiwami OST include the official endings to each track? It kills me that my soundtrack just fades away at the end, unlike Yakuza 6.
    They do indeed end their tracks off. There's no simple fade-outs, which TheEryk24's collection tends to do as they often source from the in-game music data and/or recordings (And of course, they're often concluded with the classic combat-victory stinger, although the Dragon Engine games did start using the actual song's "loop-end" to cap off an encounter).

I offer '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]' as an example.
    Last edited by Bizargh; Yesterday at 04:00 PM. Reason: An absolute mis-read.