Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819

Thread: Ryu Ga Gotoku (Yakuza) Original Soundtracks Collection (FLAC & MP3)

Quote Originally Posted by flash6 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Can someone make a purchase in the japanese store from other country than France(Where I am). I'm really really want to buy these two in Hi-res(only on the site, no CD release like you know).

Here is the links:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

For me it's simply a must have in the best audio quality, even if the MP4A is nice...but not enough for me. I'm simply want the best for the most powerfull listening.

If someone is ok, join me by MP for the details.
    Thanks for the help even if it's not possible.

OTOTOY does sell internationally (A lot of their releases tend to get the region-lock though, especially soundtracks), so if you use Paypal and have a VPN to by-pass the region-lock, you should be able to fetch it for yourself like I managed to (According to [Hidden link. Register to see links.] I followed at least). I was meaning to share my copy at some point, but I've been busy gathering materials such as additional artists & in-game extractions. I ended up using Tunnelbear, but the files were too big for the free trial, so do bear that in mind if waiting on me isn't something you can do.

I can also tell you that 龍が如く極 (Ryu ga Gotoku Kiwami) also has a Hi-Res release on [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (As well as Ryu ga Gotoku 0 Side A & B in Hi-Res too), but they're a more difficult site to purchase from outside of their region (I'd love to get the rest of the Ryu ga Gotoku music there too, but something tells me they don't include the iTunes Japan-only tracks, which [Hidden link. Register to see links.] does kindly provide us with), and I've been keen to ensure I can pursue this one for myself as well.
    Last edited by Bizargh; 09-14-2018 at 06:29 AM.

Thanks man for your response,
    I will propose you an alternative by mp. (If I don't have the choice I'll search for a good VPN...)
    Yes I really like to have all the Ryu Ga Gotoku ost in CD version too. The complete collection will be the ultimate dream.