Page 1 of 25 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed Series - Licensed music used in trailers

<That was fucking poetry> cooljacker's Avatar

Assassin's Creed Series - Licensed music used in trailers

You've certainly noticed the use of various mainstream (mostly indie) songs throughout AC trailers. Well, I've found most of the songs (STILL NOT COMPLETE) in flac and converted it to high quality mp3 files. That doesn't mean I won't upload lossless versions, but that won't happen in near future.

So, I don't want to think about labels and such, if you want the download links, leave a reply here, and I will send you a private message with the links.

CURRENTLY ABORTED

Name:  cool1.gif
Views: 9105
Size:  963 Bytes Name:  cool1.gif
Size:  963 Bytes ATTENTION!! Name:  cool1.gif
Size:  963 Bytes Name:  cool1.gif
Size:  963 Bytes

I don't care how much time passes between posts, you'll get the links ONLY BY REPLYING IN THE THREAD.

Please, don't send me a pm requesting the links, I WILL ignore it, instead leave a reply here.

If you received links earlier but later some updates show up, or whatever reason you want just specific songs, please leave a reply that contains exactly what song(s) you would like.
    If you want all of what's available, just say it.

You must have at least 5 posts so I can send a you a pm, that's an automatic forum rule.

I also wouldn't mind if you add me some reputation points :lol:

LABEL EXPLANATION: Some music that was published under a certain label (like Varese Sarabande) is forbidden to post here (so the download links can't be shown in a thread). Nature of this Assassin's Creed stuff is label diversity, so I don't know when a certain track would be a no-no to post. To avoid that, I can give you the links in private messages and all is good.

These songs are available at the moment:

Unkle - Lonely Soul (used in AC1, taken from album Psyence Fiction)

Justice - Genesis (used in AC2, taken from Cross album)

Unkle - Burn My Shadow (used in ACB, taken from album War Stories)

Unkle - Chemistry (used in ACB, taken from album War Stories)

Woodkid - Iron (used in ACR, taken from album Iron EP)

Bear in Heaven - You Do You (used in [Hidden link. Register to see links.], taken from album Beast Rest Forth Mouth)

Hecq - Sura (used in ACR, taken from album Sura EP) update

These New Puritans - We Want War (used in ACB, taken from album Hidden) update

Massive Attack - Teardrop (used in AC1 TV commercial, [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ,thanks to jamesbolos for info. Song taken from album Mezzanine.) update

Blackstrobe - Shining Bright Star (used in ACB [Hidden link. Register to see links.], thanks to Inch.eR for the info, taken from album Burn Your Own Church) update

Chase & Status - Flashing Lights (used in ACR multiplayer trailer. Taken from album No More Idols) update

Chase & Status - Flashing Lights (Instrumental Version) (used in ACR multiplayer trailer. Taken from album No More Idols - Instrumentals) update

BONUS TRACK Woodkid - Iron (Mystery Jets Remix) (Not used in trailers. Just a little extra from me. Taken from album Iron EP) update

Röyksopp - Röyksopp Forever (used in ACB Story trailer, view it [Hidden link. Register to see links.], taken from album Junior) update

Groove Addicts (music library) - Legend (used in ACR Story trailer, [Hidden link. Register to see links.], taken from album Full Tilt Black) update

Groove Addicts (music library) - Legend (Orchestra) (used in ACR Story trailer, [Hidden link. Register to see links.], taken from album Full Tilt Black) update

Boomerang (music library) - Cabala (edit) (used in AC2 Ezio's Destiny trailer, [Hidden link. Register to see links.]) update - this one requires more explanation, if you want to read it, click [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

Lorne Balfe - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood E3 2010 Trailer the trailer [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ,thanks to _A.T.Omix_ for the incredible find update

Epic Score (music library) - Tip of the Spear used in AC2 Launch Trailer [Hidden link. Register to see links.] , thanks to IndyJones for the heads up. I have managed to find all three variations - Type A, Type B, END update

Celldweller - Earth Scraper used in ACR combat trailer [Hidden link. Register to see links.] , taken from album Soundtrack For The Voices In My Head Vol. 2 update

Jesper Kyd - Ezio's Battle (Venice Rooftops Remix for SoulCalibur V) used [Hidden link. Register to see links.], thanks to Ryuuseinosubaru update

Celldweller - Birthright (Birthwrong Remix by Blue Stahli) used [Hidden link. Register to see links.], taken from album Soundtrack For The Voices In My Head Vol. 1, thanks to Swordancer update

THERIOTZ - Black Rose feat. XANEXX (Original Mix) used [Hidden link. Register to see links.], taken from album Black Rose EP update

Jesper Kyd - Assassin's Creed: Embers Theme (Salvation of Forli AC2 direct rip) used (partially) [Hidden link. Register to see links.], and of course in the short Embers movie itself. The track is taken from AC2 game sound files, with the help of ww2ogg tool made by hcs. update

Machine Vandals - Black Dawn [prince mix] FULL Version (Assassin's Creed Revelations Teaser Music/ Mass Effect 2 E3 Trailer, written/performed by Kristofer Dirksen & Dane J. Short, Methodic Doubt Music) [Hidden link. Register to see links.] , thanks to Logan XI. update

John Samuel Hanson - Lords of the Realm normal plus no choir version used in ACR Launch trailer [Hidden link. Register to see links.], taken from album Heroes, Legends and Ogres (codec FLAC) update

Bat For Lashes - Glass used in AC3 Liberatin Debut E3 2012 Trailer, watch it [Hidden link. Register to see links.], taken from album Two Suns update

Superhuman - Sleep When I'm Dead (Bonus track, not AC related)

Superhuman - Damned (AC3 E3 2012 CGI trailer, Youtube source, looking for better quality source...)

Peter Gabriel - My Body Is a Cage used in AC3 Independence Day Trailer ("Rise"), watch it [Hidden link. Register to see links.], taken from album Scratch My Back update

Celldweller - Through the Gates used in ACB trailer for multiplayer character Officer, watch it [Hidden link. Register to see links.], taken from album Soundtrack for the Voices in my Head Vol. 01 (in FLAC) update

Jesper Kyd - Assassin's Creed Gameplay Trailer 2007 (Cello), watch it [Hidden link. Register to see links.], composed specifically for the mentioned trailer update

Superhuman - And the Dead Were at My Feet, used in AC3 Naval Warfare trailer, this is extracted straight from youtube clip (AAC codec) without conversion because quality is already somewhat low. update

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current tracklist summary:

1. Unkle - Lonely Soul (8:56)
    2. Justice - Genesis (3:54)
    3. UNKLE - Burn My Shadow (feat. Ian Astbury) (4:57)
    4. UNKLE - Chemistry (3:22)
    5. Woodkid - Iron (3:10)
    6. Bear in Heaven - You Do You (3:43)
    7. Hecq - Sura (5:45)
    8. These New Puritans - We Want War (7:23)
    9. Massive Attack - Teardrop (5:30)
    10. Blackstrobe - Shining Bright Star (5:32)
    11. Chase & Status - Flashing Lights (4:10)
    12. Chase & Status - Flashing Lights (Instrumental) (4:09)
    13. Woodkid & Mystery Jets - Iron (Remix By Mystery Jets) (4:27)
    14. Röyksopp - Röyksopp Forever (4:59)
    15. Groove Addicts - Legend (2:28)
    16. Groove Addicts - Legend (ORCHESTRA) (2:26)
    17. Boomerang - Cabala (edit) (3:11)
    18. Lorne Balfe - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood E3 2010 Trailer (2:26)
    19. Epic Score - Tip Of The Spear (A) (2:22)
    20. Epic Score - Tip Of The Spear (B) (2:22)
    21. Epic Score - Tip Of The Spear (END) (0:31)
    22. Machine Vandals - Black Dawn [prince mix] (Assassin's Creed Revelations Teaser Music) (1:57)
    23. Celldweller - Earth Scraper (2:22)
    24. Jesper Kyd - Ezio's Battle (Venice Rooftops Remix) (1:28)
    25. Celldweller - Birthright (Birthwrong Remix by Blue Stahli) (2:30)
    26. THERIOTZ - Black Rose feat. XANEXX (Original Mix) (3:07)
    27. Jesper Kyd - Assassin's Creed: Embers Theme (Salvation of Forli AC2 direct rip) (1:55)
    28. John Samuel Hanson - Lords Of The Realm (2:19)
    29. John Samuel Hanson - Lords Of The Realm (No Choir) (2:20)
    30. Bat For Lashes - Glass (4:32)
    31. Superhuman - Sleep When I'm Dead (Bonus track) (1:43)
    32. Superhuman - Damned (3:05)
    33. Peter Gabriel - My Body Is a Cage (6:13)
    34. Celldweller - Through the Gates (1:35)
    35. Jesper Kyd - Assassin's Creed Gameplay Trailer 2007 (Cello) (1:50)
    36. Superhuman - And the Dead Were at My Feet (2:23)

quality - mp3 vbr v0 with few exceptions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for:

AC3 Reveal trailer music [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Also, if you know any other song I'm missing, let me know here, as long as it's from official Ubisoft material. Fan made AC clips do not count.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Last edited by cooljacker; 04-09-2013 at 10:01 AM.
    No reuploads so please fuck off.

Grand Shriner
    If you're interested, the Gamescom trailer that was just released for AC:R uses the song "Sura" by the artist Hecq. It's quite catchy, to be honest.

Lossless requests:

Yeah, i know. I'm searching for that song in flac right now. It's f*cking perfect with the trailer.

link me!

Grand Shriner
    I love this "project"! Keep it up man!

Good stuff. Iron is FANTASTIC

Onion Kid
    Sounds pretty awesome - count me in

Grand Shriner
    Me too please

Quote Originally Posted by Icaaruz View Post
    I love this "project"! Keep it up man!
    I will update the list as long as awesome AC trailers keep rollin'.

Iron is really good, and it becomes AWESOME with the ACR E3 trailer. Just like it was born to be here !
    your project is a good idea, thanks !

Onion Kid
    Please send me the links! Thank you!

Can you send me the link, please?

Also, there was that song from this tv spot :

Massive Attack -Teardrops - from the album Mezzanine

Thanks for your share.
    For more soundtracks, visit this place

Well, that's not a trailer, but I don't see why I shouldn't add that song (probably later today). Thanks!

Massive Attack - Teardrop added. Thx again.
    Also, if you know any other song I'm missing, let me know here, just like jamesbolos did, as long as it's from official Ubisoft material. Fan made AC clips do not count.

You will make me great pleasure if you will send me this link.
    Thanks in advance.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by cooljacker View Post
    Looking for: Jarrett Lee - unknown title, used in [Hidden link. Register to see links.], originally composed for Mass Effect 2 E3 trailer.
    I heard it's: The Black Dawn by Methodic Doubt Music...
    ... unfortunately it's unable to find this one.
    Wishlist
    [non-existing] Mark Isham (2004) Spartan (Complete Score)
    [non-existing] Óscar Araujo (2001) Severance: Blade of Darkness (Complete Lossless)
    Geoff Zanelli (2009) Outlander (Complete Score)
    [non-existing] John Swihart (2011) Flypaper (Complete Score)

^ I spent too much time looking for it and any info on it. There are places you could read it's The Black Dawn, but i eventually found an old thread over at Bioware, where one of their employees says that the track was composed by Jarrett Lee for ME2 trailer, which I believe is more likely the correct source. However, the track, whatever is its name/composer, can't be found at all for the time being... Which is too bad really...

Oh, do you want the links? I can't make that out clearly, sorry for asking.

Cruzer
    Hot goodness of double bladed assassinations! Great idea, could I get a listen?

Send me please!
    Oooh... Shiny....

Shriner
    I remembered another one for you: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

band: Black Strobe
    year: 2007
    album: Burn Your Own Church
    track: Shining Bright Star

Enjoy

Onion Kid
    where is the link to download???
    thanks!!

Coming right up... through pm

EDIT chidori-man, your private messaging has not been enabled yet. (You don't have enough forum posts I think). Until you post some more on the forums, I can't give you the links through pm.

EDIT 2: Inch.eR, thank you very much for the new song info!

hi could you send me the link please
    thanks

velvetfox, private messaging will be automatically enabled when you reach at least 5 posts.

Your Soul Belongs to Me!
    do you have the track contained in the E3 trailer of SCB - this one - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

thanks