Thread: Full Throttle: Remastered [Complete Gamerip] Peter McConnell, Gone Jackals MP3/FLAC

LONG LIVE JACK BAUER'S LEGACY IM24CTU's Avatar

Full Throttle: Remastered [Complete Gamerip] Peter McConnell, Gone Jackals MP3/FLAC

Hi there everyone, I decided to release my private rip of the soundtrack from Full Throttle: Remastered
    ripped directly from the game's files at the best quality. Contains both the Classic and Remastered versions of the game's soundtrack.

Full Throttle: Remastered [Complete Gamerip]
    Music by Peter McConnell and The Gone Jackals

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Working on Self-Made album that some if not most of the cues will be combined together and proper tracklisting so that will be posted this weekend.
    Also working on some other projects on the side but might need some help with in finishing them so stay tune for more info in the coming days. I will be posting my finished works on my website which I mention next week.

Enjoy the music and kick ass shriners
    Last edited by IM24CTU; 07-17-2019 at 07:20 PM.
    My Main Links
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    Thanks very much for the links

LONG LIVE JACK BAUER'S LEGACY IM24CTU's Avatar
    No prob, please continue support the work I do and will more coming up in the days ahead

Shriner
    Thanks a ton for this IM24CTU, looking forward to the album mix

Holy smokes! That's an amazing share. I have very fond memories of the game (and of most other LucasArts games from the same era. they were on a roll). The album mix sounds fun! Thank you!
    WISHLIST:

Power Pete (aka Mighty Mike) - 1995 - Pangea Software (Full Game Rip, Lossless preferable for archival Purposes)

SimCopter - 1996 - Jerry Martin / VA - Maxis - (Full Game Rip, Lossless preferable for archival Purposes)

Grand Shriner
    Ah rock on mate! Thank you!

Great share, Thanks! The upcoming stuff sounds interesting!

I actually did this awhile back on emuparadise before they closed up their downloads section. Little advice, delete the flac copy as the ones inside the game are mp3s, you are basically wasting space with them and the audio quality isn't good enough for it. I also have FLAC rips of all the Gone Jackals albums if you are wanting them and an original rip of the 22500hz wavs from the original .

Find my music at: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Thanks a lot, IM24CTU!