Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ALL Rockman / Megaman OST's [FLAC, CUE, LOG+ high res jpg] external link

Almost all Rockman / Megaman OST's [FLAC, CUE, APE] plus JPG (High Res.) JAP. site.

Okay, everyone.
    I found a Japanese website, having almost all, I repeat, almost all albums of Megaman & Rockman in FLAC version.
    Either in FLAC or APE format, with CUE included. Sick!
    Check it out:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by D.MHD View Post
    ALL, I repeat, ALL

You got my hopes up. This is NOT ALL of them. I repeat, it's NOT ALL of them.

It apparently has NONE of the ones I'm missing. Those are:

- Rockman Arrange Version - Rockman Special CD (CAPCOM-003)

- Rockman Arrange Version - Rockman Special CD Vol.2 (CAPCOM-005)

- Rockman Famicom Series Arrange Album ROCKMAN Kai Arrange shitemita!! (CPCA-10221)

- Irregular Hunter X / Rockman Rockman Original Soundtrack

- Rockman ZX Soundsketch "ZX Gigamix" (INTIR-012)

- Capcom Special Selection: Rockman DASH 2 (CPDA-10061)

- Ryuusei no Rockman 1&2 Original Soundtrack (CPCA-10189~90)

Still a very nice find, though.

Try to enter VGMDB and enter the English name in that website, and enter the Jap. name in a search machine maybe you can find it through Google. :P
    And Ryuusei no Rockman 1&2 I can rip that, encode it with FLAC, and upload it here. But first I have to release my legendary OST compilation.

And Ryuusei no Rockman 1&2 I can rip that, encode it with FLAC, and upload it here.
    That would be most appreciated.

Shriner
    Could somebody please briefly teach me how to download a few collections from that site?

I tried using google translate but from what I understand I have to either install the featured download manager or sign up? I'm not aware if there's any other way... Any help plz?

Lulz in return?

EDIT: Scratch that. I just found it. Had to look at the page source to see where the link was, and it was a direct link, wow. Small green downwards pointing arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhelkus View Post
    Could somebody please briefly teach me how to download a few collections from that site?

I tried using google translate but from what I understand I have to either install the featured download manager or sign up? I'm not aware if there's any other way... Any help plz?

Lulz in return?
    On the section of the page just above the search bar near the bottom, click on one of the things next to the little green arrow.

Anyway, another couple I see missing are:

- Rockman EXE 5DS & 6 Complete Music Encyclopedia (CPCA-10136)
    - Rockman 7: A Fated Confrontation! Original Soundtrack (KDSD-00171)

And there's a bunch more doujin/fan albums it doesn't have. But I for one don't really count those. I also don't count those shitty J-Pop single CDs as real Rockman soundtracks. Or those of the EXE anime. But that's just me.

Grand Shriner
    Rockman Rockman OST is missing too

Quote Originally Posted by karyuudo View Post
    Rockman Rockman OST is missing too
    I already said "Irregular Hunter X / Rockman Rockman Original Soundtrack". It's a special disc included with the first printings of the value pack for the two games available only in Japan.

There is no complete official soundtrack of Rockman Rockman or Irregular Hunter X.

I ordered Rockman ZX Soundsketch "ZX Gigamix" (INTIR-012) today, will upload it in FLAC when arrives in mail.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by KGN-004 View Post
    I already said "Irregular Hunter X / Rockman Rockman Original Soundtrack". It's a special disc included with the first printings of the value pack for the two games available only in Japan.

There is no complete official soundtrack of Rockman Rockman or Irregular Hunter X.
    Try here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

There's a few that you're missing that this guy has including Rockman Rockman.

Quote Originally Posted by MiLØ View Post
    I ordered Rockman ZX Soundsketch "ZX Gigamix" (INTIR-012) today, will upload it in FLAC when arrives in mail.
    That would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by karyuudo View Post
    Try here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

There's a few that you're missing that this guy has including Rockman Rockman.
    You seem to misunderstand. There is no official soundtrack of just Rockman Rockman.

I already have a complete GAME RIP soundtrack of Rockman Rockman and Irregular Hunter X, both in the original AT3 and transcoded to FLAC and MP3. What I am wanting is a lossless rip directly from that special IHX/RR disc.

I already have ALL the Rockman music, in one form or another. But I don't have lossless rips of ALL the official physical soundtrack discs. Which is the very point of this thread, and is what we are talking about here.

That thread you linked, almost all of what that guy has is MP3 transcodes taken from somewhere else. And his Rockman Rockman soundtrack is just an unofficial game rip he took from the old Atomic Fire Mega Man site (which has since completely merged with The Mega Man Network). I seriously doubt he has that IHX/RR disc I'm talking about. Which is this [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

If I wanted to obtain Rockman soundtracks in MP3, I would just go here [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. No need to look around FFShrine or anywhere else (with a couple exceptions. Like getting a game rip of MM1~6 because the official OST sounds like poop. Also, Rockman Strategy and Kai Arrange shitemita.).

And Ryuusei no Rockman 1&2 I can rip that, encode it with FLAC, and upload it here.
    I know it's still early, I just hope you guys didn't forget about this. I know I haven't.

nice now my rockman collection is almost perfect only miss some official cd and dojin albums ^^ 6 more and i have 100 rockman albums/gamerips in lossless format

@ KGN-004 : I haven't forgot , the CD should be coming in mail any day now.

Expert Game Music Hunter
    I found this thread while trying to find a store that has INTIR-012 in stock. From where did you order it?

@ Jodo Kast : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    - Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Expert Game Music Hunter
    Dang it. I should've known to check them. Thanks for the quick reply.

Alright! Finally here it is, brand new & factory sealed :P ( FLAC | CUE | LOG ) ~ 546 MB

Alright! Finally here it is, brand new & factory sealed :P ( FLAC | CUE | LOG ) ~ 546 MB

Yay! Thank you very much!

Just thought this thread was worthy of a bump.

And I'm still looking for these. I would love you if you had them (in lossless):

- Rockman 7: A Fated Confrontation! Original Soundtrack (KDSD-00171)

- Rockman Arrange Version - Rockman Special CD (CAPCOM-003)

- Rockman Arrange Version - Rockman Special CD Vol.2 (CAPCOM-005)

- Rockman Famicom Series Arrange Album ROCKMAN Kai Arrange shitemita!! (CPCA-10221)

- Irregular Hunter X / Rockman Rockman Original Soundtrack (N/A -Special pack-in CD-)

- Capcom Special Selection: Rockman DASH 2 (CPDA-10061)

And the soon to be released:

- Rockman Zero Collection Soundtrack -resonnat vie- (INTIR-021)

I pre-ordered -resonnat vie- (INTIR-021)...

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by KGN-004 View Post
    Just thought this thread was worthy of a bump.
    And I'm still looking for these. I would love you if you had them (in lossless):
    I don't see that one in your list, does that mean you have it in Lossless and could share it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kunyo View Post
    I don't see that one in your list, does that mean you have it in Lossless and could share it ?
    No, I don't have it. That's just four Rockman 7 themes from the game and a couple voice tracks. It's worthless to me, and I don't consider it a real Rockman soundtrack. Much like those J-Pop/J-Rock single CDs.

Onion Kid
    @Mil0

Are you gonna upload Resonnant Vie when you get it

Of course i will.