Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beverly Hills Cop 2 - DELUXE VAULT EDITION

Onion Kid

Cool Beverly Hills Cop 2 - DELUXE VAULT EDITION

Hey guys and gals,

Maverick here, some of you may know of previous Vault editions like Rocky 4 and Beverly Hills Cop with Starman and McQuade,

Well later tonight / tommorow Beverly Hills Cop 2 is finally coming to a download link near you !

I'll post details as soon as its public which should be later this evening

MODS : Hope its ok to post advance notice of a release ? If breaking any rules apoligies please pm me details,

:-) :-)

Can i ask where the Beverly Hills Cop release is?? Did a search but couldnt find it...

Onion Kid
    I'll re upload to sharebee, once there I'll re post links :-)

Banned
    I really hope that this is NOT the one with MASSIVE SFX in it!

William

Onion Kid

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

On a personal note, ref : William Taylor, these releases represent the BEST versions of these tracks with as MUCH SFX removed as possible, given the source is Dolby 5.1 and other sources, we do the best we can. A lot of hard work and dedication goes into creating these releases, all of the music / score was mastered by myself and this release is a personal achivement like the first score,

Creating fresh new work for the 'scene' is something which very few people do, I hope you enjoy the release :-) look forward to hearing what you think !

I have this already from another site, and have already posted here once before. As with the first movie, it is loaded with fx, bad cuts and repetitive music. Since you asked....

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
    I have this already from another site, and have already posted here once before. As with the first movie, it is loaded with fx, bad cuts and repetitive music. Since you asked....
    this is just made as I know the guys who made it
    The DVD is made so it is impossible to take the score and delete all the SFX without fucking up the music too much. That´s why this has never surfaced, so this is what it is, a nice try until someother tryes it...

Sorry, but it is the exact same as the one in my archive. exactly. I am just saying. I dled it, listened to a bit, but it is no different than what i allready have from another site. Even the covers are the same.

Onion Kid
    Thats is nothing short of amazing then as this DID JUST GET released with THESE covers today, I know as I'm one of the three who created it, you must have a time machine !!!!!!!!!! :-)

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Here is last years release of

Beverly Hills Cop 1 - Deluxe Vault Edition

part 1 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Part 2 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Password is : Pass-1

Shriner

Banned
    I will download this tomorrow, and will listen to every second, and let you know what I think. Thanks for the effort and the links

William

good lord, you should appreciate the efforts put into this, it is isn't your cup of tea...don't get it, but if it is... you will enjoy it.
    but appreciate it you couple filthy animals....
    starman, maverick and mcquade... do not, i repeat do not... put out crap!

I for one thank you guys very much for the effort put into this. The world needs more Faltermeyer releases.

Banned
    Okay, guys, I listened to BH cop 1, and it is pretty bad, You have alot of sound effects in the music, and the volume on the music fading in and out, even when there is no SFX. Plus, your score tracks (opposed to the music from tracks) are all very short, and mostly filled with SFX! You should take a listen to TAK's James Bond scores, and see how he did the DVD rips on his music. I don't know which programs he uses, but the music is top drawer! Check it out!

William

To be fair, it's not always "the program" that makes the difference. Some film mixes are just much harder to separate than others. The BHC films are all real bitches for splitting the tracks. There's bleed into every channel almost all the time.

Banned
    To be fair, it's really great to have all of the music from both movies, all in one spot. I really hate trying to create a non-published soundtrack of VA music, only to find that one or more songs just are NOT out there on the net!
    Thanks for the effort!

William

Shriner
    I really can't thank you enough for this ! Orale, homes !

Thank you very much. much appreciated

Please allow me to apologise for earlier harsh words. While I myself do not care for even minimal fx, that should not negate other's enjoyment of these rips, nor the work that goes into making them, and I am sorry for that.

Grand Shriner
    Awesome thanks for the great music, and the efforts made in extracting it from the films.
    Slight imperfection is a hundred billion trillion times better than nothing at all.

Thank you for sharing this collaboration here...I appreciate it even though it seems others do not.

Grand Shriner
    Yes this really need an official release or at least the access to a faultless audio rip!
    Covers are awesome but sound is every where nice try though!
    The cover version of bad guys also fantastic love it!! Come Intrada release this please!!
    Wish List! Con Air Complete Score or Sessions
    Planes Trains and Automobiles Complete Score
    The Rock Complete Score or Sessions

Thanks for the great music. When will the third part "Beverly Hills Cop 3 - DELUXE VAULT EDITION"?

just reading from the efforts put into this release made it more interesting to check this one out, plus i love the film series as well so with all said, thanks a bunch!

DELUXE VAULT EDITION I hope many will support me here, this is the best collection of all the existing collections. Thank you for your hard work. We hope all the same "Beverly Hills Cop 3 - DELUXE VAULT EDITION" will be?
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]