Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Metroid Prime 2 Echoes OST Remastered in MP3 and FLAC

Grand Shriner

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes OST Remastered in MP3 and FLAC

If you are a hard core to-die-for Metroid Fan, here is something that you cannot resist!

Here is the Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Original Soundtrack that I have remastered for everybody to enjoy!
    smile

If you are a audiophile, read through this whole post, if you just wanna download the album in lossless and MP3, skip to the links.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    I copied the music streamed from my gamecube into my equipment and that into my mac using Audacity.

Now, I added 3D Stereo Surround Sound, Stereo Ambience (More Detail, you can hear so much more, it's incredible), Stereo Depth (seriously, you can feel the sounds around you and it feels like they are there. Each sound has it's own texture), Studio Reverb (which by the way is out of this world!!), Optimization for loud speakers and headphones alike (sound amazing anywere played, even on cheap Apple headphones),ambience, A generated separate and crystal clear thumpin' sub-bass channel, then added it into the original files and listened to each song 10 times to listen for any audio masking or distortion, optimized so accurately, that if you turn the volume up all the way, the sound waves are rendered so perfectly, your ears wont even hurt, you will just hear more!!!! (And get a big headache) You only experience this effect with top-of-the-line speakers and a high quality receiver. And last but not least, I separated each sound in a certain space in the "Sound Room" that is created in your headphones so you get a "Graphic Audio" type effect. I didn't make the sounds go too far behind your head because that is not natural. You hear things better when they are in front of you, so why make recordings the opposite? I also added a dynamic booster which made things just overall better, and I used a compressor, which turned up the volume on everything that was under -24 db so you can hear more.

This is THE MOST AMAZING and hi quality remaster of Metroid Prime 2 Echoes OST that you can get close to on the internet and that is audiophile recommended. The highs are so clear and crisp that they make you flinch, while the bass is incredible and is almost a punch in the gut. Especially with a sub. These recordings take your hardware and push them to the limits.

All of this was rendered with analog processors, no computers or digital stuff, and recorded into my mac at 24-bit 196khz sample rate hi-fidelity quality, then down-sampled to red-book standards (44.1khz 16-bit).

This will blow you away! Try comparing these to the original ones.

Details and links are located below.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

_<`~/| LINKS |\~'>_
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FLAC Level 8 compression for bandwidth saving with "Verify Encoding" enabled:

PART 1
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] 356.85 MB <---- Includes Album Art

PART 2
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] 819.16 MB <---- Includes Album Art

MP3 LAME 320kbps
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0XN3ESVK
    430.07 mb <---- Includes Album Art
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If any of the links die, just e-mail me at [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. I will fix them as soon as possible! If you have any complaints or complements or just want to say thanks, please drop by my e-mail. I will take everything into consideration that I receive. If it calls for it, I will re-release different versions of this album for the sake of my listeners so make sure to keep a lookout for new posts and edits to this thread and e-mail me. smile

This wouldn't be possible without the original music and video game, so credits to Kenji Yamamoto and Retro Studios for making such a wonderful game and music!

I'll have to give this a listen to this weekend. Thanks! Hopefully you'll complete the series with Metroid Prime 3!

Grand Shriner
    The Megaupload FLAC link requires you to buy a premium subscription since the file is larger than 1 GB. Could you split it into two parts and reupload?

Grand Shriner
    Ugggg, stupid megaupload... yah i will, but it will take prob. a week since i will be out of town and only have my bluetooth dun on my phone for laptop internet....
    download the mp3s for now. they are 320, you can't hear any difference anyway lol.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by assett1 View Post
    download the mp3s for now. they are 320, you can't hear any difference anyway lol.
    My headphones are good enough that I can. I'll wait for the reupload, thanks.

Grand Shriner
    So do my HD800s but i can stand it considering these were streamed from the gamecube directly to my mac, they are low quality streams remastered. 320, is probably overkill for the album roflmfao.....

匪天 (pr3y : pr4y) = symph0ny {k3yb04rd + El3c. Gu1t Orie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Orie Ayane

"Over more then 100 000 Musical Tombs Raided & Solved.
    Just a handful of unknown more Musical Tombs on the wait!"

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    PLEASE, NO LOSSLESS QUESTIONS!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by assett1 View Post
    So do my HD800s but i can stand it considering these were streamed from the gamecube directly to my mac, they are low quality streams remastered. 320, is probably overkill for the album roflmfao.....
    All the more reason not to lose any additional quality by downloading a lossy version of an already low quality stream, IMO.

Your Metroid Prime remaster was pretty good, so I'm content to wait.

Dick Dastardly in Disguise Zondekel's Avatar
    Excellent..! Will you be completing the Trilogy by re-mastering Corruption?

Thanks

Onion Kid
    Oh my god, very good, and thank you very much.

thanks very much!

That Ys Translator Guy MoriyaMug's Avatar
    Excellent. I really enjoyed your remastering of MP1's music. Though this game pissed me off to no end (Spider Ball Guardian was annoying enough for make me turn it off for good), the music is good stuff. Thanks for your efforts.
    My Uploads:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Here You guys go!!! Uploaded and Links Fixed!!! Enjoy!!!!11

Thanks!
    XBL: Captainrag|PSN: Captainrag|Steam: RaynarXL|Raptr: Raynar|Nintendo ID: Raynar
    3DS FC: 3695-0023-9746|3DS Ambrassodor
    FFXIV: Neria Belmont (Sargtanas) [PLD/BRD/DRG LV50+]

Ah a working FLAC upload! Thanks, sounds as good as your MP1 remastered.
    By the way, you plan on doing something like this for Prime 3? That game doesn't even have a 320kps upload, only 190kbs game rips.

Grand Shriner
    I will do corruption's the same way I did this one. From the game.

The Butcher of Carpathia Jeremías's Avatar
    Once again, thank you very much mate!
    "I'm one heck of a mama myself"

Great remaster, thanks alot for this. I've been wanting to listen to the soundtrack for awhile, but it sounded outdated-- it sounds great now. Cheers, can't wait for the MP3 remasters!

Also, in the link to the .mp3 files, the third and final multiplayer battle theme is absent, unless I'm mistaken. :P Not sure if it's been left out in all of them.

◄lȯ̡̮̩̥̝̹͚͕̝ͪ̅̐̀̚̚lico̓̄ ͉̲͈̻̣̀͐̇ͯ͗n► Argus Zephyrus's Avatar
    Thanks!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    Alternatively,
    if you're an idiot, click [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

Love and Peace! Love and Peace! wad11656's Avatar
    Thanks for this! Could you upload to MediaFire which supports simultaneous downloads + no hourly limit or whatever 'cause I live on a MASS shared network? Thanks!

EDIT: Well, I got fit into a slot, but MediaFire for the future!

Thanks!

Thank you so much!!

I love the Prime soundtracks. Thank you so much for this!

amazing soundtrack. thanks alot!