Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing City Folk (Complete) [FLAC]

Grand Shriner
    *laughs* I know. I was scared for a second, too.

Awesome effort. Thanks a million for this collection, been looking for a complete rip for ages

Shriner
    Oh man, this is beyond awesome.

Shriner
    Not sure if this is really a possibility for you, but do you have any idea if you could get music that plays on holidays in other-language games? Because I know at least the Bean Festival thing in Japan has some unique music.

Is there a different site that hosts this file? I really want to download it, but mediafire won't let me without upgrading to pro.

Nevermind, I can just download each .zip file separately.

This is a fantastic rip, as I love this music...but there is one mistake I noticed so far. The 2am snowing theme is the same as the 3am snowing theme, and it should be different.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by oraclelink View Post
    Not sure if this is really a possibility for you, but do you have any idea if you could get music that plays on holidays in other-language games? Because I know at least the Bean Festival thing in Japan has some unique music.
    Good Question, I checked the songlist inside the brsar(the sound archive on the disc) and couldn't find any unused song I missed, so I think it's only in the japanese version of the game. I hope I don't have to change the region of my wii since that might break my wii.

And 2AM and 3AM snowing version is different on my PC, weird you say it's wrong. Only error I missed is the play length of 4AM(Snowing) which has the play length of 4PM (Snowing). Could be other small mistakes in this behemoth of a soundtrack.

Grand Shriner
    the city (snowing) is fixed and reuploaded

Onion Kid
    Thank you so much for all this, but the flac file for 133 says it's been deleted? Could you please reupload it? Everything else works fine. It's just that one that I can't seem to download.

Riding the Conservative Wave! OBAMA'S NEW HORSE's Avatar
    Jesus this is an awesome collection.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Selestis View Post
    Thank you so much for all this, but the flac file for 133 says it's been deleted? Could you please reupload it? Everything else works fine. It's just that one that I can't seem to download.
    sorry for the late reply. I had my mind on other things. What do you mean? The individual songs are still there for download and so are the archive files.

Onion Kid
    Oh no, please don't worry about it. Ah, yes, I know, but if you would take a look at 133--unless it's only me--you would see that that the file size is missing. Like so, actually:

And when clicked upon, I get this message:

It's been like that for a while now since I've been continuously trying. Though the first time when I tried downloading it, it kept on giving me the message that the servers that the file was on was not available or something? And then some days after that, it was gone completely. Would you mind checking?

Fantastic! Thank you so much for this, I've been looking forward to this

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Selestis View Post
    Oh no, please don't worry about it. Ah, yes, I know, but if you would take a look at 133--unless it's only me--you would see that that the file size is missing. Like so, actually:

And when clicked upon, I get this message:

It's been like that for a while now since I've been continuously trying. Though the first time when I tried downloading it, it kept on giving me the message that the servers that the file was on was not available or something? And then some days after that, it was gone completely. Would you mind checking?
    i reuploaded the file. It was downloaded 0 times. Seems the new one works now

Onion Kid
    Thank you so much. This is incredible. Easily the best and most beautifully clean rip I've ever come across. Excellent work.

Shriner
    This is beautiful! Thanks a lot bro. Only problem I had was that the KK Airchecks RAR 2 was not working, so I just went and downloaded each file separately. Just a heads up, and again, thanks.

Thanks Bra!

Onion Kid
    Hi thanks for all of this! I was wondering if you still have "139 - 8 PM (Rain) flac version" and could reupload it? It's not on the folder anymore. I could get the mp3, it's still there, it's just that the flac would be better for me hehe, tnx!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by hereawhile View Post
    Hi thanks for all of this! I was wondering if you still have "139 - 8 PM (Rain) flac version" and could reupload it? It's not on the folder anymore. I could get the mp3, it's still there, it's just that the flac would be better for me hehe, tnx!
    for a change I respond within a day. It's there now!

Onion Kid
    WHOA! So fast! Thank you sooooo much! You're really awesome man!

Onion Kid
    Is there any way to DL this as the whole folder? Mediafire keeps on asking me to upgrade to Mediapro...

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamSAXON View Post
    Is there any way to DL this as the whole folder? Mediafire keeps on asking me to upgrade to Mediapro...
    you can also just download the rar files instead, so you only need to download 12 files for mp3/19 files for flac.

Thank you so much for the work!
    By the way, I can't find the location of FLAC version.
    Where exactly it is?

Onion Kid
    I know that this thread is kind of old but does anyone still have the FLAC version and could re-upload it? I'd be very glad about this!
    I hope that I get a reply eventually.

Onion Kid
    I'd love having the FLACs, too.