Thread: a question

Question a question

I was just wondering whats with the belts around denzels pants? why are they there?

an answer

They hold them up.

hes got these couple of belts that just look like there hanging onto nothing

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Goren
    I am pretty sure they are just for style. Belts and Buckles seem to be the fad in Final Fantasy stuff.

Bought from the Squall Jr.s Dept. of Wallmarket.

Stuff Your Eyes with Wonder Dr Faustus's Avatar
    S & M.

"There must be something in books, something we canít imagine, to make a woman stay in a burning house... "

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentDark View Post
    They hold them up.
    I lol'd at this

Great i'm a sadistic evil person with a wing sticking out of his back. F***ing Fantastic. Oh well at least I have a big sword

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asamiya View Post
    I am pretty sure they are just for style. Belts and Buckles seem to be the fad in Final Fantasy stuff.
    LOL, that (and this whole thread) reminded me of the caption for the photo at this page here-- [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

HA! I never did care for Tetsuya's designs that much–at least not as much as Amano's, at any rate. All those bags and belts can't be too comfortable to walk with