Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X Trivia

Close. But no.

I also always get Lulu. I've gotten Rikku once.

I feel like there are three... so Rikku, Yuna, and Wakka?

Thanks Neg for the banner!!

Yuna isn't available at the time. She's carted off after the boss fight to meet Seymour in Macalania Temple.

I'll try Rikku, Lulu, Wakka, and Auron.

Ack, did I say Yuna? I meant to type Lulu, durr. Hell I even said I got her. Hah, too late to edit, but since Seru's guess is different...

Rikku, LULU, and Wakka.

And Seru_Kai gets it!

I'm surprised that everyone thought that Auron wasn't available. Well he is. Although from what I've read it's incredibly hard to get him. As in you have to never use Lulu or Rikku and always choose the worst answers when talking to them. Well something of the sort anyway. I'm not going to delve further into it.

At any rate Seru_Kai gets it. Your go.

I'm giving it to him because he only got one extra. Wakka, who is not available. The correct answer is Rikku Lulu and Auron. No Wakka.
    It probably has something to do with him being angry about Rikku being an Al Bhed. So I think that's why he's not available. But I digress.

Besides nobody else even mentioned Auron, so...

Oh, Wakka is so biased with Yevon. I always thought Auron drove one, but now I remember him asking Rikku if 'these things can drive', so I guess he could be one of the passengers. What I'm trying to say is fuck Wakka.

During you first trip, at the end of the Mi'hen Highroad you can donate various amounts of gil to the Crusaders (at the entrance to Mushroom Rock, where you get stopped initially). What are the items/gil requirements?

Whoa, I just did this three days ago. 10000 gil for a Moon Ring... Ice Lance and Scout were the other two for 1000 and 100 respectively?

And... damn, Auron really is available? You're right, guess I had no idea and assumed he wasn't. Seems he's like the Barret of that event. Any Youtube of that ride scene with Auron?

Edit: So I found the youtube clip of the ride with Auron, but WAIT! [Hidden link. Register to see links.] is also available! Hah.

ha! I forgot about these trivia threads. I'm gonna start playing this one. Zak's right by the way. Just sayin! I'm not trying to move in on your question Zak, so please don't "go off on me".

Whaaaat? Kimahri is also available?! I used to think my sources were reliable...

oh OH! I didn't know the answer when I got it, I was just guessing

Zak's question now too.

Alright, if you're giving it to me...

Which two characters have one less weapon and armor design than the other five?

Okay... I'll ask a different question, it's been five days, no one wants to answer this one.

At what point in the game is there a goof where the dialogue of all the NPCs throughout the game talks about something before it actually happened?

You mind if I answer your previous question?

If you don't, I think the answer is Auron and Rikku. I don't remember as many designs from them.

Don't mind at all! But why didn't you earlier?

And... that's precisely right on the money! Auron and Rikku both have 5 weapons and 4 armors, everyone else has 6 weapons and 5 armors.

Which leads me to wonder if it's a coincidence that they happen to be the last two to permanently join your party.

Feel free to ask a question... or if you want, guess my other question.

But just so you know, my second question WILL be the one I use next time I guess something.

I can't wait until the next question goes up. I am new to the trivia section here. Is there a time schedule or just whenever?
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    The custom is generally that whoever gets the correct answer to the previous question gains the right to post the next question.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

Whatever question's on the table is the one you go with.

If the person who answered the question doesn't bother posting, then anyone should feel free to take it. There isn't a set time limit on waiting, just generally when people are sick of waiting it's up for grabs. But use your common sense and don't steal it too soon. Take note of the date when they were given the o-k to post and use your judgment based on that.

Also, if there's still a question on the table and people have posted guesses and the one who asked is M.I.A. not confirming or denying, then again, it's up for steal based on the same common-sense/date judgment.

But, if the person who asked the question was the last to post, there's no reason why anyone should steal it, like 7alentine did.

Anyway, Smarty isn't posting, you could have taken it if you wanted or felt it necessary. But since I'm here, I'll call it and use my second question. Scroll up to find it.

Aww I was gonna post now... Whatever it's cool. I don't think I could have thought of anything decent to ask. Can't answer your current question though Zak.

I'll take a crack at it..

Does it come at the part where Sin crashes near Bevelle? My memory's a little hazy on it now, but I seem to recall . . .

Yes!! That's exactly it! Once you get the airship, everyone in Spira has a designated dialogue, which remains the same even after you go to the highbridge.
    But once "Sin" first appears as a location on the map, before you fight it, choosing it will initiate a small scene, and then you're supposed to go out on deck to fight it. But AFTER that scene and BEFORE fighting Sin, you can still explore Spira and most people's dialogue has changed, and they're talking about Sin crashing on Bevelle. Except, that doesn't happen until AFTER you fight Sin!
    Yet, it's not the fight that triggers the dialogue changing, but the initiation of it. So if you choose to go to Sin, but then hold off on going to the deck to fight it and explore Spira again, then you'll see people talking about something that hasn't happened yet.

Alright, you got this one Centercore.

Yesssssss *FF victory theme*! At that stage of the game I knew I wasn't prepared yet for my encounter with Sin, so I ventured back out to revisit some Spira locales for a little leveling and supplies, but couldn't help but notice that people were talking about Sin in a very strange manner; it didn't really click in my head at first how wrong it was, but your question jogged my memory

At any rate, I think I've got one that might stump a few players, but I'll ask anyhow (note: being a fan of FFIX might help). In Luca, the first time you arrive, as in the cinematic where it shows the city for the first time, there's a camera pan which shows what appears to be the main street of Luca, where tons of people are gathering. You hear a very, very brief piece of music that is from FFIX over the loudspeakers (specifically during one of the first cinematics from that game). It's very noticeable if you're familiar with FFIX's first . . . eh, I'd say hour or so. You don't have to tell me the exact name of the song (I don't even know it), just describe the scene from FFIX that it is heard. It's only one scene, and it's toward the beginning. I'd say not even a half hour in.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Whatever question's on the table is the one you go with.

If the person who answered the question doesn't bother posting, then anyone should feel free to take it. There isn't a set time limit on waiting, just generally when people are sick of waiting it's up for grabs. But use your common sense and don't steal it too soon. Take note of the date when they were given the o-k to post and use your judgment based on that.

Also, if there's still a question on the table and people have posted guesses and the one who asked is M.I.A. not confirming or denying, then again, it's up for steal based on the same common-sense/date judgment.

But, if the person who asked the question was the last to post, there's no reason why anyone should steal it, like 7alentine did.

Anyway, Smarty isn't posting, you could have taken it if you wanted or felt it necessary. But since I'm here, I'll call it and use my second question. Scroll up to find it.
    Thanks for the swift reply. The idea behind this is awesome and I can't wait to see this thread rolling again...shame I can't place the music that's being asked about now

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Okay... I'll ask a different question, it's been five days, no one wants to answer this one.

At what point in the game is there a goof where the dialogue of all the NPCs throughout the game talks about something before it actually happened?
    Wow this a great question...now you have me wanting to play through the game again to find that. I have a vague memory of this happening but can't place it.

Quote Originally Posted by EColeman24 View Post
    Wow this a great question...now you have me wanting to play through the game again to find that. I have a vague memory of this happening but can't place it.
    Center got the question right. Just scroll up to see it.

Center - Is it the scene where you fly away from the castle with Garnet and the Bomb explodes?

Very close, Seru–Kai; think just a tad bit earlier on

@ EColeman24, I realize you're new here, but you need to stop double-posting. If you want to say something further but no one has said anything since your initial post, simply edit it and add to it.

If you're ever unsure about anything, always read the forum charter and never hesitate to PM (Private Message) a moderator and ask. The mods for each section are shown at the bottom of that section's screen. For instance, the mods here are Neo Xzhan and Agent0042. Hope this helps.