Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: FFVII Trivia HARDCORE MODE!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Wanker View Post
    7alentine? Must be a fan.

Btw, why is this thread called HARDCORE? At least go with MAYCORE if you're wanting a challenge.
    Anyone up for some Jirouzo actually? He may be a bald twat but it can be a fun game at times.

How long will it take before these two usernames are banned?

Place your bets people!

Two years? I place my villa in Madrid on the line, make sure you put something of equal value up for grabs.

I lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Seru_Kai View Post
    How long will it take before these two usernames are banned?
    Why would we get banned, because we're not on topic to the point where we're as boring as your average forum go-er? Get with the times. Final Fantasy is dead.
    You may have the talent, but John Valentine has the brains.

Stop having an opinion you fanny, you'll get us banned.

Stop calling me a fanny!

No.

crit's odd offtopic convo for SUPER WARMTH!

Good lord.

LMAO, this troll must be one bored little sheltered kid. Whoops, my bad, I meant, these "two people".. Seru_Kai, I'd wager if "these people" keep this up, it won't be more than a few days or so. I may be new to forums as this is my first one, but I'm certainly no internet newbie, and I know what kind of things to watch out for.

"Final Fantasy is dead". And yet, here you are registering two almost identical usernames here to trash our forum. Nice move, kiddo.

You really are clueless aren't you?

Is he retarded, is he a fag, no he's a forum n00b! He's also retarded and a fag, I lied.

Go and watch Pirates of the Caribbean for fuck sake.

If you want to better that, preferable without Owen in it, go and watch Edward Scissorhands or Ed Wood. Lord of the Rings blows.

LMAO, wow, you "guys" are very clever, aren't you? Trolls make me laugh

jen' jari iv tave sith Darth Revan's Avatar
    Ok, this has gone of for long enough. Owen Sanchez and Johnny Wanker, if the two of you are not going to contribute to the thread topic at hand, please do not post in it at all.

There is no need to insult other members of the forum for them happening to like Final Fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Wanker View Post
    Why would we get banned, because we're not on topic to the point where we're as boring as your average forum go-er? Get with the times. Final Fantasy is dead.
    If that is how you feel, then fine. Why did you register as a member of a Final Fantasy forum in the first place? If you feel the way you stated in the above quote, then please leave. You will not be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by kouper View Post
    crit's odd offtopic convo for SUPER WARMTH!
    kouper, please do not post stuff which has nothing to do with the thread topic at hand.

I apologise to the rest of the forum members who have posted in this thread before, for not continuing with the thread topic at hand, but enough is enough. I have also forwarded a PM to the forum Moderators regarding this as well.

The Code of the Sith
    Nw l kash zo tash antai kash tik sh sot.
    Pro sh sot nu gauti ty k
    Pro ty k nu gauti midwan
    Pro midwan nu gauti pergaleas
    Pro pergaleas nuyak aras svistuis
    Tave qy sik sekleti won nun

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by Centercore7989 View Post
    LMAO, this troll must be one bored little sheltered kid. Whoops, my bad, I meant, these "two people".. Seru_Kai, I'd wager if "these people" keep this up, it won't be more than a few days or so..
    Whenever I hook up with a forum, I catch the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Sanchez View Post
    Two years? I place my villa in Madrid on the line, make sure you put something of equal value up for grabs.

I lol.
    Ok, I'll put up about 5 dollars (that's U.S. currency) for that is all a 'villa' in Madrid is worth really. They're like the projects in the States.

/flame on!

In truth, I probably shouldn't have even said anything to him/her. Whoops, I mean "them"! Sorry troll(s)! But rather just ignored them and PM'd an admin about it right off the bat, so I'm to blame for some of the thread derailing myself, mainly in the X-2 trivia thread. But this one.. er, two, is one . . . er, two, of the shittiest trolls I've ever seen. A little effort would be nice, but no, he.. or, they? just practically wave this big red flag that says "BAN ME OR I'LL SUE!!" At any rate though, I'm not gonna post in this thread any further unless I'm asking or answering a question, as that's the whole purpose of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Szczepan View Post
    Ok, my question. In Junon ( path to the underwater reactor ), there is a room that was always guarded by a dog, that made it impossible to enter. How can you access this area and what's inside? I think it's quite easy
    By not destroying the Red Submarine, head back to Junon and you'll be able to go through the door which was blocked by the dog. I think losing the minigame involved is the only way to remove the dog and enter that area and instead of having the Grey Submarine, you'll have the Red Submarine.

@Szczepan
    Thanks for that not so easy question. You must loose at the submarine games , where you have to blow up an other submarine, having a huge materia. After the mission failed you can go back , to the room that was guarded by a dog, but the dog is no more here. You'll win this time the ability to take control of a red submarine. However, you loose the huge materia.
    Compilations I've posted at FF Shrine Forum :
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.],..., [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.] , [Hidden link. Register to see links.],[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Huge "Compilation" [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

sorry, seems that XD was faster

Shriner
    Or you could just use a gameshark code to walk through walls (dogs) when you first enter junon and nab the sub on the first disc. enabling you to smash emerald at the earliest possible point in the game!! Good luck to whoever can do that with the limited materia available at this point. I gave it a go with only using the code to get past the dog and no other to give me new materia or experience.. Long story short, I failed.

Katachi-Makoto-Kotowari Szczepan's Avatar
    Aye! Xiahou Dun, you're correct and 1st. Your turn now.

Ok, what is the earliest weapon you can find in a chest for Vincent Valentine, well before he can be recruited to join the party (HINT: You can find it before heading to Junon.).

It's in Kalm, I think it's called Peacemaker, but I can't be completely sure.

Correct Seru_Kai. Your question.

Seru shoots....he scores!

What is the item that is hidden behind Don Corneo's bed when you confront him after sneaking into his house in Wall Market?