Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Thread: FFVII Trivia HARDCORE MODE!

its been 6 days, god you're a cunt

jen' jari iv tave sith Darth Revan's Avatar
    Right, I've had enough of your shit 7alentine. I've put up with all of your abuse and I have NOT retorted back to you in a abusive manner whatsoever. What gives you the right to hurl abuse at others?

The Code of the Sith
    Nw l kash zo tash antai kash tik sh sot.
    Pro sh sot nu gauti ty k
    Pro ty k nu gauti midwan
    Pro midwan nu gauti pergaleas
    Pro pergaleas nuyak aras svistuis
    Tave qy sik sekleti won nun

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by Xiahou Dun View Post
    I just log in, see I was allowed to post a question, and it gets snaked from me, before I can even formulate one. Gee thanks.
    It was your question 6 days ago. I've seen you on in the past week, so you had plenty of time.

As for the question,

The first summons you can get (I believe) is the Chocobo/Mog summons, at the chocobo ranch near the Midgar Zolom. You get it by talking to chocobo neat the fence and watching it dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Seru_Kai View Post
    It was your question 6 days ago. I've seen you on in the past week, so you had plenty of time.
    That may be so Seru-Kai, but does that give 7alentine the right to be abusive? No. Regarding asking a question, I don't go INTO EVERY THREAD to read every single time I log in.

Edit: Far as I'm concerned, the gloves are off now (figuratively speaking).

Well you're right, I don't think he should've thrown the c-bomb into the mix (that's cunt to all the slow people). But I also notice he has....what....150 posts in over a year of being a member? He's obviously not that active, so you really shouldn't get bent out of shape like that. Fuck it if he's 'abusive', I get slapped around everytime I double click my Firefox icon.

I also posted the 6 days thing without seeing the posts on this page, I only saw the post I quoted.

But, this is one of very very few threads in the VII subforum that are worth reading, and while you may not check every thread everytime you're on here, you should probably be sure to check the trivia threads every day or two, especially if you know you answered a recent question.

Silent Shriner #0
    Quote Originally Posted by 7alentine View Post
    its been 6 days, god you're a cunt
    Do you blow everything you see, read, or hear out of proportion? You know what would've made him take your post more seriously? Well let me tell you. All you needed to say it's been six days.

And since everyone's being on the potty-mouth wagon, I think I'd jump on by saying that you're an IDIOT! CUNT! ASSHOLE! DOUCHE!!! Can't think of any more to add but seriously, you need to chill and stop making it seem that everything is a personal attack. Of course mine was so you can do what you want with it.

Sorry Xiahou, but I'm with 7alentine on this one. Maybe he had a harsh choice of words, but... It really HAS been 6 days, and you were active on the board since the 18th. Usually people wait less for it to be held up.
    As for his choice of words, well, considering the way you reacted to him taking your question... well, him doing that WAS justified because of how long it's been, and therefore you calling him on it and making it sound like he's an impatient asshole kind of does make you look like a jerk, and I can see why it would frustrate him. Sure it's a strong word, and maybe he shouldn't have used the c-bomb, but in his place I probably would have had a retort as well.

Thanks Neg for the banner!!

Silent Shriner #0
    It didn't seem like a big enough deal for me to retort if I was in 7alentine's shoes. I just wouldn't been like:

"It's been six days. You had six days. Too bad you missed your chance!" or something like that. But I do feel that it was a bit inappropriate for him to call XD a cunt because once again, I failed to see the hostility.

Quote Originally Posted by mellifluous tupperware View Post
    hostility.
    See it now? It's right there!

I
    am
    hilarious

Guys, guys, guys, chill! Must I join us all in a circle and recite the merriest of Christmas tunes before our spirits are lifted?? Don't make me come over there!!

..I don't think that's necessary, but in all seriousness, if someone decides to do a little trolling, it's really best to just ignore them or they're only getting their way.

Whenever I hook up with a FFVII thread I catch the trolls.

You know what I'm talkin about.

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Xiahou Dun - in all serious, you've been on regularly throughout the past days, so you can't say that you "just logged in."

To everyone, as Centercore says, chill.

Anyway, let's keep things moving. [b]Seru Kai[/i], yeah, Choco/Mog is the first and that's where you get it. Your question.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

FFVII seems to have spawned legions of trolls :-/

Silent Shriner #0
    I blame the fan boys/girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent0042 View Post
    Xiahou Dun - in all serious, you've been on regularly throughout the past days, so you can't say that you "just logged in."
    That's a fair appraisal, and I'm not denying that. However, to get my PoV across, YES, I have been logged in in the past few days. Do I have an excuse for not posting a question? Nope. I wouldn't of cared if potty britches for a retarded excuse for donkey excrement (AKA YOU 7alentine) had said 'It's been 6 days, time for someone else to ask a question'. IF that had been said, No fucking problem.

FYI when I said I had 'Just logged in' I meant I had just logged in that night, and was typing up a question. But w/e...

HOWEVER that was NOT said. Just hurl some abuse at the person instead. For Zak, Seru_Kai and the rest, 7alentine has abused me before not just in this thread but in another, and I'm fucking sick to death of this shit. THAT is the point I'm pointing out.

In any case, w/e. I'm done with this thread. All it's doing is letting people spout how much info they know of a game, which in all fairness, isn't the 'end-all-be-all' game it's being treated as.

Quote Originally Posted by mellifluous tupperware View Post
    I blame the fan boys/girls.
    They blame themselves too!

As for my question:

What's the second best prize you can win in the parade in Junon, and list the percentage bracket you have to place in. (This is NOT the sendoff with Shinra).

Heal the body, heal the heart... Enkidoh's Avatar
    Okay everyone, I didn't really want to enter into this debate, but I feel that XD has been unfairly targeted here (he was answering my question after all).

Because no one had responded after my second post, I simply edited it, awarding XD as he came close (only missing two enemies), because I did not want to double post, respecting standard forum rules. My post clearly states that it was edited that exact day with that information. Yes it might have been six days since I asked the question, but no one deserved to be treated in such a poor way.

I'm not having a go at anyone here, as I feel enough has been said on this subject and anything more will only add fuel to an already raging forum inferno. So lets all be friends again.

*throws flower petals around*

Annnnnyway. In response to Seru's question, the second best item you can win during the parade, are six ethers, which you have to score a TV rating of 40-49% (the best reward is 5000 gil). I always find it better to deliberately muck up the parade and get the news crew fired for the poor ratings though. Their comments are hilarious
    enkffxisig-new-small

Quote Originally Posted by Agent0042 View Post
    As you can see from Enkidoh's post, Agent0042, Zak, Seru_Kai and even that imbecilic piece of monkey excrement on toast and fed to itself (7alentine If you can't guess) I 'can' say I had "Just logged in".

I think I am owed an apology.

lol like im going to apologise to a cocky piece of shit like you! you can eat my big fat cock and go fuck yourself!

Okay, I think this has gone on long enough.

Agent or another moderator, please lock this thread. This is getting out of hand.

nah its ok, lets keep it going.

However, I will actually apologise to Xiahou, I shouldn't have called you a cunt, I was having an absolutely HORRIBLE day and given our past history I just lashed out. I dont want to be friends or anything like that, I'm simply doing the right thing.

Anyway, Seru Kai was correct about the question, so its your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiahou Dun View Post
    As you can see from Enkidoh's post, Agent0042, Zak, Seru_Kai and even that imbecilic piece of monkey excrement on toast and fed to itself (7alentine If you can't guess) I 'can' say I had "Just logged in".

I think I am owed an apology.
    You honestly had no idea that the post was edited that day, none at all or you would've said something. I'm also not going to apologize for missing an edit that happened, even though the apology thing probably isn't directed at me.

Your friend saved your ass on this one, that's basically what happened. I think the trivia thread can resume.

Enkidoh's question.

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    I can't believe this is still going. I'm not going to close the thread-- Enkidoh, take your question, or open it up for someone else if you like. Next person that posts anything to continue this will both have their post removed and a warning posted against them. This is getting way out of hand.

Sure thing Agent. And thanks for trying to sort this out too, I don't like seeing threads get locked.

Anyway, now for my question:

What are the two items you can gain by letting Cloud fall when the tracks break on the Mount Corel railway bridge?

Star Pendant and Wizard Staff. Easy mode, I always make sure I get those on playthroughs