Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 1031

Thread: FFVII Trivia HARDCORE MODE!

  1. #226
    The darkness writhes. execrable gumwrapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Cristo View Post
    Okay, I'm guessing the question has become forfeit therefore I am taking it upon myself to ask:

    What is the name of the ShinRa television station?
    It's been a day, you cock.

    Q: What is the proper way to pronounce "Cait Sith"? Please spell phonetically.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  2. #227
    ....... Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,596
    Kate Sith or Ket Shee


    There was a hidden character who was taken out of the game at the very last minute. What was his name

  3. #228
    jen' jari iv tave sith Darth Revan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dromund Kaas
    Posts
    7,077
    @execrable gumwrapper: Cait Sith is pronounced as Kett Shee.

    @Draven: Usually wait for confirmation of your answer, before asking a question.


    The Code of the Sith
    Nw l kash zo tash antai kash tik sh sot.
    Pro sh sot nu gauti ty k
    Pro ty k nu gauti midwan
    Pro midwan nu gauti pergaleas
    Pro pergaleas nuyak aras svistuis
    Tave qy sik sekleti won nun


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  4. #229
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Kate Sith or Ket Shee


    There was a hidden character who was taken out of the game at the very last minute. What was his name
    Chocobo? haha

    And yeh i think we need some confirmation over here for Cait Sith (is this one of those star wars things like he is some kind of Sith Lord?)

    You say Cait Sith's name phonetically like this Dar-th Sid-i-us.

  5. #230
    ....... Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Head View Post
    @execrable gumwrapper: Cait Sith is pronounced as Kett Shee.

    @Draven: Usually wait for confirmation of your answer, before asking a question.
    and you suck dick anyway you big head lol and how do you know your right, you didnt wait either fucker

  6. #231
    ....... Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,596
    Quote Originally Posted by cheema201 View Post
    Chocobo? haha

    And yeh i think we need some confirmation over here for Cait Sith (is this one of those star wars things like he is some kind of Sith Lord?)

    You say Cait Sith's name phonetically like this Dar-th Sid-i-us.
    wasnt chocobo lol

  7. #232
    Sewer Diver Smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Posts
    2,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    and you suck dick anyway you big head lol and how do you know your right, you didnt wait either fucker
    What exactly was your point here? Death's Head didn't post a question. He posted an answer to a question and he is now waiting for confirmation as is everyone else. Except you apparently.

  8. #233
    ....... Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,596
    indeed

  9. #234
    A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    State Secret (Not Really)
    Posts
    16,778
    Indeed is right. Let's wait for execrable gumwrapper to call this one.


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

  10. #235
    The darkness writhes. execrable gumwrapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,997
    Draven and Death Head are correct, but Death's Head wasn't a douche about it.

    Agent's call on who has next.

  11. #236
    ....... Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,596
    in fact, just go next, i know you cant answer my question anyway, so take your turn

  12. #237
    I came, I saw, I levelled up. FF1WithAllThieves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The End of Time
    Posts
    2,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    in fact, just go next, i know you cant answer my question anyway, so take your turn
    If you're gonna toss trash through the forums, let me point out that this is because your question wasn't a good one. Asking questions about characters not included in the final game is like asking movie trivia questions about actors considered for parts that didn't make the cut. Seriously, though, don't be so belligerent; nobody was angry until you got defensive about misunderstanding the thread's rules. Nobody thinks you're a moron because you made a minor gaffe, and this whole thing would've been avoided if you'd seen that.
    Johannes Brahms is God.

  13. #238
    ....... Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,596
    does it even really matter anyway lol i mean come on!

  14. #239
    A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    State Secret (Not Really)
    Posts
    16,778
    Please, just drop it. You said Death's Head can have the question, so it will be. I'm starting to get really tired of this sniping...

  15. #240
    i haz frendz? Seru_Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    645
    HEADSHOT!





    Edit: Sorry, had to.

  16. #241
    jen' jari iv tave sith Darth Revan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dromund Kaas
    Posts
    7,077
    There are two materia in the game, only available via Gameshark or other game hacking/cheating methods. What are the two materia and their effects?

  17. #242
    i haz frendz? Seru_Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    645
    I thought this had already been covered? Maybe it was another thread, but most people won't know this unless they've used a gameshark.

  18. #243
    jen' jari iv tave sith Darth Revan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dromund Kaas
    Posts
    7,077
    I only found that out, due to using the Jenova (Like a Gameshark, but a program tailored just for FFVII on the PC) about these two. However as Seru_Kai pointed out, only people who have used cheat devices would be able to get them. For those who want to know what they are:

    Booster materia, makes the user resistant to earth-elemental attacks.
    Prevent Floor Damage materia, that protected against dungeon traps.

    Hmm... how about this one then:

    What equipment does Sephiroth have equipped during the 'Flashback at Nibelheim'?

  19. #244
    I came, I saw, I levelled up. FF1WithAllThieves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The End of Time
    Posts
    2,101
    He's got the Masamune, a Tough Ring, and (this one's a guess) a Gold Armlet?

  20. #245
    jen' jari iv tave sith Darth Revan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dromund Kaas
    Posts
    7,077
    Quote Originally Posted by FF1WithAllThieves View Post
    He's got the Masamune, a Tough Ring, and (this one's a guess) a Gold Armlet?
    Correct on all three FF1WithAllThieves. Go to the head of the class and ask a question.

  21. #246
    I came, I saw, I levelled up. FF1WithAllThieves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The End of Time
    Posts
    2,101
    Alright:

    Name all of the command materia that does NOT have to be mastered to create a Master Command materia.

  22. #247
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    W-Item, W-Magic, W-Summon, Slash All, and Double Cut.

    OH YEAH AND ENEMY SKILL BOOOOIIIIIII!

    That Enemy Skill's a sly motherfucker.

  23. #248
    I came, I saw, I levelled up. FF1WithAllThieves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The End of Time
    Posts
    2,101
    Your first post on the forums is, in fact, a correct answer! Your question.

  24. #249
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    What's the only way you can get Trine on all 4 Enemy Skill Materia? And WHEN do you have to fight this enemy to obtain it on all four (Which disc)?

  25. #250
    A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    State Secret (Not Really)
    Posts
    16,778
    The only way to get Trine on all four of the Enemy Skill materia is by fighting Yuffie's father, Godo. You have to save the fight with him until after you've acquired the fourth Enemy Skill materia, so it has to be on Disc 2. Not Disc 3-- by then it's too late because the game will no longer let you take part in Yuffie's sidequest at that point.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •