Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO: Agent and Zak OR The Prodigal Son returns, maybe.

What the hell was I smoking the day I posted that?

Hands off my bread! Psycho_Cyan's Avatar
    Probably the same thing I was when I necro'd the thread. My bad, bro.
    Thanks to Garamond for the sig/ava!

It's cool. I'm not sure I'll ever actually get this done. But I planned it out completely and that was fun in and of itself.

Just have way too many new games to play. Gotta keep moving forward

Ha, this reminds me I have shit to finish too...

[01:45] < NeigHeil > Hawkeye speak. or what I just said in the thread makes me look stupid
    [01:45] * Hawkeye_1138 has quit (Connection reset by peer)
    [01:46] < NeigHeil > god fucking dammit
    The [Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active again(aka come by and put in your two cents)...current edition: Best weapons, armors, and accessories...

I worked through a bit of Garamsythe, today. I'm thinking I'll get back to this, now. It's something I can do without needing any brainpower to focus on a story.

Which is nice, considering what else I'm playing.

Got Balthier and Fran. 2500 license points a piece.

Awwww, yeah~

Damn, what level did you finally take Vaan through the Treasury? When I got Balthier and Fran they had around 1600 LP each. Clearly I have just been owned.

I was thinking about updated my thread with progress, but I'm really just too lazy right now.

I didn't level since I took the picture. So, 21.

Got all of their quickenings, somehow missed two of Fran's gambit slots, but Balthier has all of his. I usually go for all the augments first, then spells. Always leave armor to last, which of course takes the most points.

If this game goes like my last, I'll have complete boards for everyone by Golmore

What picture? I'm at work now so I probably can't see it, but I didn't see anything when I was home either.

But nice nice, maybe my team did have more LP than that, I was 32 with Vaan when I got Fran/Balthier. Oh well, overlevelled is still overlevelled.

And I went with augments first as well, besides the weapon licenses I needed. Everyone has over 2300 health but some are still wearing bronze armors.

I haven't messed around with gambits yet, just some basic attack/cure/blinda ones. I'm getting ready to take on the Bomb King, went in once and just got trashed, ran out and back in, took him to around 60% then renewed (forgot the timing of it) so I just left. It was...frustrating.

I'll get him though!

This one:

I probably posted it in a different thread. Sorry about that.

Were you using Dustia? Does it give 1 LP? If so, I probably got more because I was using wolves to raise money for monographs, and the Wild Saurian for levels.

Dang, I've got some work to do in that game! Great job guys!

At the rate I'm going, this playthrough will take years, but that doesn't really bother me.

^^Yea, my playthrough is going to take me a long, loooong time.

Also, I thought Dustia gave 3 LP per kill? I remember seeing the EXP/LP numbers....a few times..... and I thought it was 3, maybe 2. (or maybe 1 and I've started to turn into a zombie for playing this game so long).

I've been away from my home for a couple days so I haven't been able to play! But tonight I'm going to get back on it!

Edit: Center - Gamefaqs has a power level guide that I've been using. I would only recommend it if you've played through the game before, which I think you have. It guides you to spend around 10-15 (or more) hours with Vaan by himself, and then you shred about half the game really fast blah, blah, blah. The guide gives you a good idea of what to do, but there are plenty of other methods to go with, like Neg's dinosaur slaying.

Oh cool!! Actually, the furthest I ever managed to get in XII was to the Geruda in the Sandsea, which massacred my party time and again Then life's events forced me to be unable to play the game for a couple years until just recently I've gotten back into it, so everything from then on will be completely new for me. Right now I'm in the Dreadnaught Leviathan and there's some not-so-friendly soldiers in there (I think they really just wanna be my friend) who are making it very clear that they don't entirely like it that I'm around, and heh heh, they're making my stay aboard that fine vessel a rather unpleasant one.. but I know I got past that once, so I can, and will do it once again

I'll have to check for that guide; Vaan's my weakest link right now I keep finding myself using Balthier, Fran, and Basch and shortchanging Vaan, when I should really keep interchanging them regularly. Or rather, I should probably focus mainly on Vaan, because for what it's worth he's got the makings of a very strong fighter with the Licenses I've provided him and am expanding on! I've been really mixing up my characters' weaponry too, like giving Balthier a sword (he may not like it, but tough shit Balthier, your gun ain't gonna pierce those soldiers' armor too well [I don't think]!) and I'm working on Axes for Fran. Old . . . eh . . . whoever the main head honcho toughguy of evil of this game is isn't gonna like me too well when I confront him

Haha, yea I use Vaan in my main party as my damage dealer. But it really doesn't matter who you use.

And about Balthier, guns ignore defense my friend, and they're ranged I have him with an Icebrand right now, but he's in my backup party. As soon as I can unlock the 'best' gun (I shall not spoil it for you!), he's going back to ranged.

I've moved on to trying this with XIII, not that anyone gives a shit or didn't already know.