Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Quote Anything from a TV Show

"When your time comes, you must lead with your head, not with your heart." [ Ragnar to Bjorn - Vikings]

◄ My Covers Site ►
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Heal the body, heal the heart... Enkidoh's Avatar
    More Battlestar Galactica (Reimagined)

Head-Six (threateningly): "Don't make me angry Gaius. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" (Then to drive home the threat, she grabs Baltar by the hair and smashes his head against a bathroom mirror).

From Battlestar Galactica: The Plan

(Caprica-Cavil and the Caprica Buccaneers' version of Simon are sitting at Anders' resistance camp on Caprica discussing the Cylon plan and bemusedly overhearing the sounds of Anders and Kara having sex in the next room)
    Cavil: "What are they doing in there?"
    Simon (smirking): "You need a doctor to tell you that?"
    Cavil (realizing and visibly disgusted): "Oh for Godsake why?!"
    Simon: (his smirk wider): "Why? He loves her."
    Cavil (sarcastically): "He, 'loves' her?"
    Simon: "Vigorously."
    Cavil: "But she's beneath him!"
    Simon (hearing Kara moan with pleasure particularly loudly and his smirk grows even larger): "... Not necessarily."

That little scene was probably my favourite in the whole show.

(During the Fall of the Colonies, the battlestar Yashuman and two other ships and their Viper squadrons scramble to intercept the Cylon fleet in orbit over the planet of Caprica, while the Yashuman's wireless operator becomes increasingly desperate to convince the ground command of the imminent threat):
    Yashuman radio operator: "Caprica Control, Yashuman. Heavy bogeys, six plus, lower orbit, over grid 15-2."
    Caprica Ground Control: "No joy, Yashuman."
    Yashuman RO: "Then go to your window and look up! They’re big as frakking asteroids!"
    Caprica Control: "Copy, Yashuman. Still blind. Got some kind of system-wide crash in the defense grid."
    Yashuman: "Try to unfrak yourself right godsdamned now, ‘cause we got multiple inbound, and they’re not carrying flowers!!"
    Caprica Control: "Wait one, Yashuman!"
    Yashuman: "We don’t have one left!!"
    (Radio contact between The Yashuman and Caprica Control goes silent, as the ship and it's fighters are shut down remotely by the Cylon fleet infiltrating the Colonial defense computer system and are accordingly obliterated)
    enkffxisig-new-small

"Where Rivers Still Run Free & Dreams Turn 2 Gold" James (The Disney Guy)'s Avatar
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross, but it's not for the timid." ~ Q STTNG Q-WHO?

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse. ~ Walt Disney"

Morden: What do you want?
    Vir: I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I'd look up at your lifeless eyes and wave like this. Can you and your associates arrange it for me, Mr. Morden?

Babylon 5 / In the Shadow of Z'ha'dum

Madman with a slingshot Sargonarhes's Avatar
    Stephen Franklin: Can God make a rock so big, that even he can't lift it?
    G'Kar: Yes, I've heard it, but ...
    Franklin: What if that is the wrong question? I wonder if the right question is, can God create a puzzle so difficult, a riddle so complex, that even he can't solve it? What if that's us? Maybe a problem like this is God's way of doing to us a little of what we do to him?

Babylon 5 / Wheel of Fire
    In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

"I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone that someone is probably the last person you should ask."

and "Everybody Lies"

House, MD

Golden Sun/Tales Fan! GoldenTalesGeek's Avatar
    "Welcome... to the Federation Starship S.S. Buttcrack!" ~ John Crichton, Farscape

Onion Kid
    "Lisa, if you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed - that's the American way." - Homer Simpson

How 'bout a magic trick? Jasonjhn8's Avatar
    "We've never discussed this before, because I thought it went without saying. But when I catch him, I'm going to cut him open and then watch him die slowly, like he did with my wife and child. And if you have a problem with that, we should talk."

My blog
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    My imgur
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

"Virtually every American born since 1945. Every immigrant, every indigenous person who's ever given blood or tissue to a government donor. This is what I was telling you. This is the hoax into which you've been drawn. The roots go back 50 years to the end of World War II. Playing on a virulent national appetite for bogus revelation and a public newly fearful of the atomic bomb... the U.S. Military Command began to fan the flames of what were being called flying saucer stories. There are truths that can kill a nation, Agent Mulder. The military needed something to deflect attention away from its arms strategy - global domination from the capability of total enemy annihilation.

The nuclear card was fine as long as we alone could play it. But the Generals and Politicos knew they could not win a public relations war. Those photographs from Nagasaki and Hiroshima were not faces Americans wanted to see in the mirror. Oppenheimer knew it, of course, but we silenced him. When the Russians developed the bomb, the fear in the military was not for safety at home, but for armistice and treaty. The business of America isn't business, Agent Mulder, it's war. Since Antitam, nothing has driven the economy faster. We needed a reason to keep spending money, and when there wasn't a war to justify it, we called it a war anyway. The Cold War was essentially a fifty year public relations battle... a pitched game of chicken against an enemy we not much more than called names. The Communists called us a few names, too. "We will bury you," Kruschev said, and the public believed it. And after what McCarthy had done, they ate it with a big spoon. We faced off a few times in Cuba, Korea, Vietnam, but nobody dropped the bomb - nobody dared."

- KRITSCHGAU

Onion Kid
    At some level, food knows it's food.
    -- V.M. Varga, Fargo

Yay, grass!

Onion Kid
    Don't have a quote on hand but I think Frank Gallagher (played by William H. Macy) from "Shameless" says something sharp and funny pretty much every single episode.

Warped Driver
    Two of my favorites from Psych.

From Disco Didn't Die. It Was Murdered!
    Shawn: I'm Shawn Spencer and that's my partner -
    Henry: Yeah, yeah, that's his partner, Methuselah Honeysuckle, which makes me Old Scratch Johnson.

And another one from Earth, Wind and... Wait for It

Henry: And all you got is your bird chirping?
    Shawn: Wait a minute. What about Miss Mugglesworth?
    Gus: My cockatoo when I was eight?
    Shawn: Yeah.
    Gus: Wow, I haven't thought about her in years.
    Shawn: Remember when she died, your parents fed you some story about taking her somewhere.
    Gus: The Bird Sanctuary. But she's not dead. She's still there, living amongst other relinquished avians.
    Henry: Gus, have you seen her since your parents took her there?
    Gus: Of course not. She had a rare bird disease where she would lose her feathers if anyone ever looked at her, so she has to be kept in a special mirrored cage. What?
    Henry: Gus, your parents lied to you. We do it sometimes to protect our kids. Your bird bit the big one. Sorry, pal.
    Shawn: Yeah. Not all pets get to go live on a special wheat farm like my rabbits.
    Henry: That's right, son. (turns to Gus, gives 😬 face)