Thread: FFX-2 Eternity Memory Of Lightwave RemiX

Talking FFX-2 Eternity Memory Of Lightwave RemiX

So check this out!

Just wanted to share my Remix with all my FF real Fans out there... Check it out :-)

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Neat. It's very modern and yet, in some ways, evocative of some older game scores. Parts of it actually made me think of the Sonic 2 ending for some reason. Very nicely done and the video clips give it an added resonance.

I Am The One They Call: Meowth Mixer Tanis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lurker1316 View Post
    Neat. It's very modern and yet, in some ways, evocative of some older game scores. Parts of it actually made me think of the Sonic 2 ending for some reason. Very nicely done and the video clips give it an added resonance.
    Replying to your own, outdated, thread makes you look silly.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Didn't even notice the date. I'm trying to find stuff to reply to so that someone on another thread can pm me.

Silent Shriner #0
    Why would you assume they would want to? Is there someone who's supposed to? Just PM them instead.

This is actually funny coz this is my second time signing in on this forum... @lurker: I appreciate your comment and glad you like it... As far as @lionheart goes, you my friend are an idiot... Why would anyone comment on their own thread? At least look the I.p. Address up before you accuse someone... Anyways... If anyone loves my work on youtube, please help spread da word and leave comments thank you... Also... Yes! I make beats and those who are interested can check it out here.. [Hidden link. Register to see links.] you won't be disappointed..

I was told I couldn't send or receive PM's until I had posted 10 times. Someone on the film score hunt thread offered to PM me a download link for a score I was looking for, so I went off to find other threads that interested me and replied to them.
    It is my life's ambition to build a TARDIS oven. You put your food in and set the time, then it goes that far ahead and brings the finished product to you instantaneously.