Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Ignored Final Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Agent0042 View Post
    I have received payments before from people who are non-verified, and recently too.
    Likewise Agent.

The PayPal verification as far as I understand just increases the amount of money you can send and receive in a given time frame. Which is only particularly useful if you operate a business via PayPal. All of which is anti-money laundering jizness.

eBay doesn't even require a credit card. You can set up a sellers account on the back of a debit card. I do not know anyone with a bank account who does not have a debit card.
    Still in search of forgiveness |[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by Neg View Post
    We suggest you ask their staff for help and you say 'damn you guys?'

You have been overly hostile last night and today, for no clear reason. Pull yourself together. Drama happens in GD, not the subforums. We were sincerely making conversation and trying to help you.
    Sorry if you took the "damn you guys" as an attack I mean it as like in cartoons in a quirky damn I wish I had that.

Sorry again
    "I think I was born in the wrong era" -Ben Johnson/Me

It's alright. You're new, and we don't know when you're kidding yet. You realize that, now, so it's all good.

I'll just put a when I'm kidding for awhile so u guys know I'm not really pissed off I'm just playing around

also this is going to sound dumb but wat game is you sig from?

Goren
    Silent hill 2

lol nice.

and yours?

Goren
    ... Silent Hill 4

lol Silent Hill boys huh.. Cool

You know I was playing Homecoming recently, I have been far too distracted with RE5 though to keep it up but seems like a very good game.

don't put RE5 down or you'll never pick it up again

Lies. I just picked it back up. The magic is still there in a very big way. I am proud of my decision to put it in my top 5 and stand by it.

Well I love RE games I just found I put it down while playing with a friend and a week later on a bad day we tried finishing and I just found I couldn't start again, it just wasn't in me.

Weird.

Goren
    I have not picked it up since last time, Neg, but that isn't because of the game... its because im not on my PS3 that whole much...
    Sorry Ari I didn't get on to play some RE5 with you.

Still bummed that my data can't be transferred.

Yeah it's a good game just hard to start again

Guardian Force - Greiver Wings-of-Leon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Most ignored? Nah, I don't really think it is. But, remember, this game fell right in-between the hugely popular FF8, and the highly anticipated FF10, which definitely did not help it.
    So true.
    I played IX once, sold it for $40 to my neighbor within five minutes of beating it. So I didn't ignore it, I sold it to my neighbor at a profit of $30. =D

I still didn't like it, just felt I had to beat it.

"I'll be 'waiting' here for you..
    So if you come here..
    You'll find me...
    ...I promise."

Goren
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings-of-Leon View Post
    So true.
    I played IX once, sold it for $40 to my neighbor within five minutes of beating it. So I didn't ignore it, I sold it to my neighbor at a profit of $30. =D

I still didn't like it, just felt I had to beat it.
    Really!? 5 whole minutes!!!???

It is my personal favorite in the series. I liked the innovation of it yet with some of the old elements of the previous titles mixed in with it to deliver an interesting package. My taste doesn''t really vary. It is just there and I like what I like, though not in an infatuated way.

Chronicles of Multiversia JonahTHD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neg View Post
    I mean, kudos for trying to innovate, but still, any system that lets you get 9999HP before leaving the first town is broken beyond belief.
    I guess that means FFVIII is broken beyond belief, eh? What with the beating the Diablos Guardian Force then using him to draw Curaga's and junction them to your HP stat and all? (or something to that effect, it's been about a year since I last played.)
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Sorry, but I don't accept PSN friend requests from people I don't know too well so if you send me one, I'm going to refuse it.

Yes.

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Neg, you're going to have to explain to me again how you did that, because I couldn't get that to work for me. I mean, attacking your own characters, etc., is pretty much the only way to go, but 9999 HP? I couldn't get close.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

I just kept doing it. Make sure you get them as close to death each battle that you can, and make sure you are ending the battle with them in that state.

Remember when I first joined and said I got my characters to 99 in V? I'm not sure if that was true, but I did max the jobs for everyone. That was what I meant to say to you.

THIS, however, I am absolutely sure of. I did do that. I also did it for the 4th permanent member when he finally showed up. My memories of how long it took might be fuzzy, but I did do it.

I used the Dawn of Souls version, but I don't THINK that'd matter at all.

Hrm. Okay, I'm going to try ending every battle with them in critical and see if that's the key. Because unless it's giving an HP boost after pretty much every battle, it just seems like it would take forever and wouldn't be worth it. And there were a lot of times where I attacked my own characters and still didn't get any HP bonus. But I'm gonna give that a go.

Hmm, I always got an HP bonus, every battle doing that.

Okay, noted. I'll be continuing with II soon because I'm doing a script for the game and I'll try it then. Been doing FFI at the moment, though.