Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4145464748495051
Results 1,251 to 1,265 of 1265

Thread: The Official Final Fantasy VIII Rumble

Marceline
    Ellone

Ellone
    I want a Sunday kind of love...
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Let's end this and move on to the final battle...

Ellone - 6
    Zone - 0

I get the feeling Zone mostly survived to date due to weak opponents. In any case, it's time for the finale that seems like it was destined to be...

Ellone (Young Squall: ""...Sis... I'm...all alone. But I'm doing my best... I'll be ok without you, Sis. I'll be able to take care of myself.")

vs.

Raine Loire (Raine: "Julia used to sing at a night club?" Kiros: "No, she didn't sing. She just played the piano." Raine: "Then the first song she released was 'Eyes on Me'?" Laguna: "H-How does the song go?" Raine: "You don't know?" Laguna: "Well, you never let me hear it!" Raine: "I didn't think you listened to music. The song's about being in love...I really like it." Kiros: "Heard she recently got married." Raine: "Oh yeah! To some army general, right? General Caraway or something?" Kiros: "I'm not too sure." Raine: "I read in a magazine that her true love went off to war and never came back. General Caraway comforted her while she was feeling down. That's how they got to know each other." Kiros: "...So she didn't wait for the soldier to come back...?" Laguna: "So what! Who cares!? As long as she's happy, right? That's all that matters! Ain't that right, Elle?" Ellone: "Right! Uncle Laguna and Raine are..." Laguna: "Ahhhhhhhh!!! OK, enough talk about this!")

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

Raine

Goren
    Ellone

Marceline
    Raine

Only three votes for the final battle? Well, three votes it is, then...

Raine Loire - 2
    Ellone - 1

And our winner is...

Raine Loire

So, that's it for another edition. Anyone have any thoughts on what they'd like to see next? Or maybe it's time to end this edition, seeing as it doesn't seem to be attracting very much attention anymore.

◄lȯ̡̮̩̥̝̹͚͕̝ͪ̅̐̀̚̚lico̓̄ ͉̲͈̻̣̀͐̇ͯ͗n► Argus Zephyrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent0042 View Post
    ... Or maybe it's time to end this edition, seeing as it doesn't seem to be attracting very much attention anymore.
    Probably.
    LOL, no, I haven't been not voting because of a lack of interest, I've just been busy with other things.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    Alternatively,
    if you're an idiot, click [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

That's nice to hear, though unless some more people show some interest, I'm probably gonna shut it down. So if there's anyone else that would still really like to see it going, I need to hear from them.

Katachi-Makoto-Kotowari Szczepan's Avatar
    Same here, right now I am not able to visit the forums very often... Hope this rumble will survive till I'm back

Sorry, but I'm going to go ahead and close it-- there just doesn't seem to be enough interest anymore. It was nice while it lasted, though.

Anyone have an interest in seeing this come back? If there aren't at least five responses within one week, I will close it back up and remove it as a stickied thread.

I'm interested in seeing it come back. What theme are you thinking of doing?

VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - Currently DANGANRONPA songs and 10th ANNIVERSARY encores
    VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Revenant
    Superb. Disiplined. Intelligent. Majestic...

I'm thinking my response, the 3 above me and these:

Quote Originally Posted by Argus Zephyrus View Post
    Probably.
    LOL, no, I haven't been not voting because of a lack of interest, I've just been busy with other things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Szczepan View Post
    Same here, right now I am not able to visit the forums very often... Hope this rumble will survive till I'm back
    Should be sufficient to keep the rumble going! ^^