Because I really miss having one.
- In each edition of the Rumble, a list of Final Fantasy VIII things that are related in some way (such as music pieces, FMVs, etc.) is compiled, sometimes by me, sometimes with the help of nominations.
- Battles are held one-on-one in a series of round until things get down to one final battle, determining the winner for that edition of the Rumble.
- In the first round, ties are broken this way --- whichever entrant was winning before the battle ended continues to the next round. In rounds after that, tie-breakers are based on the percentage of votes than an entrant received in past rounds.
- Generally, each round is left open for 72 hours, but it might sometimes be more or less. The rumble is usually updated somewhere between 9 P.M. and 1 A.M. eastern time. Usually it won't go any longer except under special circumstances. If an entrant is winning by a blowout of six votes or more, I will end that battle as soon as I notice it and a new battle will immediately commence. This number may be adjusted based on the overall voting pattern.
- Discussion is usually not allowed, however, you are encouraged to post your thoughts with your vote. This helps me to count the vote total without confusion. If you have any questions, please PM (private message) Agent0042.
- You are asked to put your vote (only your vote, not any other included discussion) in bold, although this is not required. To bold your vote, put b within < > or [ ] before it and /b within < > or [ ] after it.
Current Edition - Stay Tuned...
Boldface = Going on to the Next Round
Italics = Currently Battling
First Edition - Location Music Themes - The Castle
Second Edition - Bosses - Diablos
Third Edition - Greatest Moments - The Party Discovers Laguna is Alive/President of Esthar
Fourth Edition - Locations - Ultimecia's Castle
Fifth Edition - NPCs - Raine Loire
I want to do either Location Music Themes or Notable Quotes for the first edition. Cast your votes one which you want to see!