Thread: Safe and sound not on US ACC?

Is Ready To Go 3D

Safe and sound not on US ACC?

So I just bought ACC today. I finish it and decided to skip the first half of the credits so I could hear Safe and Sound. However the original song starts playing instead. Is it like this for anyone else?

I passed on the US Advent Children Complete since I got the import with the Final Fantasy XIII demo. However I did try searching for Safe and Sound after they announced it on iTunes and found it's not available on the US iTunes. I think that's pretty messed up to not include us with that song.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by Neg View Post
    If you left it up to Magnus it'd always be their darkest hour, cuz, you know, he can't deal with that right now~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Is Ready To Go 3D
    Then it's safe to assume it's like that for all discs, but I would still like confirmation from another US ACC Owner.

I've been looking everywhere for information on this.

I watched the whole movie today, the anime extra included, and Safe and Sound was nowhere to be heard.

It's bad enough we didn't get the FFXIII demo, but they cut the new ending song too? What's SE trying to pull?

Does anyone know the reason why they stuck with Calling?

Safe and Sound was only released on the Japanese versions (however I've got a downloaded version with the english dub which includes Safe and Sound...)

Silent Shriner #0
    Just use Limewire. And then put it on iTunes. I have never used the iTunes store and the music on my list is either from my actual CDs or from torrents. Or Limewire if I'm looking for just one song.