Page 281 of 281 FirstFirst ... 181231271275276277278279280281
Results 7,001 to 7,007 of 7007

Thread: The Official Video Game Music Rumble

Hot Head Bop - I love this one. I get the giggles whenever I see them blowing bubbles in the water. Gets me everytime.

Outskirts of Time - I could've went either way with this but Chrono Trigger is my SO's game and they didn't care for Skull Kids cover.

Off-topic: UCLA has a dedicated Game Music Ensemble that regularly uploads videos of their live performances. I started following a few months ago, and it's worth your time if you have a YouTube account. This week: "The Plumber Suite."
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - Currently CUSTOM songlist and CUSTOM songlist 2
    VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I Am The One They Call: Meowth Mixer Tanis's Avatar
    Quarterfinals, Fight 3 // Arthur's Custom Covers
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PPF - Hot Head Bop (from Donkey Kong Country 2)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 1, Fight 1 // Shad's Custom Covers
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Skull Kids - Battle with Magus (Chrono Trigger, Yasunori Mitsuda)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meine Meinung & Sanzen-Sekai - Shachimaru's Theme (from Okami)

Skull Kids - Battle with Magus (Chrono Trigger, Yasunori Mitsuda)

Both were really tough to choose. What won me over was the tight melodies and especially with Meine Meinung they made it look so easy.

PPF - Hot Head Bop (4-1) and Skull Kids - Battle with Magus (3-2) advance!

Quarterfinals, Fight 4 // Arthur's Custom Covers

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (from Castlevania)

vs.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (from Suikoden)

Round 1, Fight 2 // Shad's Custom Covers

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (SimCity, Soyo Oka)

vs.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Mega Man 3, Yasuaki Fujita)

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Note that the second video should start at 32:47, and this song ends at 35:22.

Banjo Guy Ollie

Bit Brigade
    ~This entire recording is pretty awesome. The full set is played to a live run of Mega Man 2, with tracks transitioning in and out as they would in-game. (They added a few Mega Man 3 tunes to keep it from being too repetitive). This particular song isn't the most famous in the franchise, but I really like how they adapted a sort of post-rock progression to it to make the song extend through the duration of the level.

Banjo Guy Ollie

Verdegrand