Page 278 of 278 FirstFirst ... 178228268272273274275276277278
Results 6,926 to 6,944 of 6944

Thread: The Official Video Game Music Rumble

Firewatch (6-0) and Franco Albertini (5-1) advance!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2, Fight 6 // Best of 2016

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virginia by Lyndon Holland
    Sample tracks: [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

vs.

Stellaris by Andreas Waldetoft
    Sample tracks: [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Round 1, Fight 16 // Arthur's Custom Covers

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (from Okami)

vs.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (from Earthbound)

Virginia

Shachimaru's Theme - Two fun ones going against each other, but I love Meine Meinung & Sanzen-Sekai

VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - Currently CUSTOM songlist and 2016 soundtracks
    VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by arthurgolden View Post
    Virginia

Shachimaru's Theme - Two fun ones going against each other, but I love Meine Meinung & Sanzen-Sekai
    That Okami song is rather charming
    This room just reeks of optimism. ~ Dr. Knox

Something to Protect feralanima's Avatar
    Stellaris

Summers

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Stellaris

Meine Meinung & Sanzen-Sekai - Shachimaru's Theme

Tails wins the toss! Virginia (2-2) and Shachimaru's Theme (3-1) advance!

Round 2, Fight 6 // Best of 2016

Mother Russia Bleeds by Vincent Cassar

vs.

Unravel by Frida Johansson & Henrik Oja

Round 2, Fight 1 // Arthur's Custom Covers

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (from Final Fantasy IX)

vs.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (from Fez)

Last edited by Shad; 02-09-2019 at 02:29 AM.

Unravel - For me, both of these are top 5 in the rumble and could have gone to the finals.

The Returners - Back in September, I cold called the bandleader to see if they'd livestream their Halloween show. I thought it'd be cool to somehow integrate it into the rumble. Unfortunately, it didn't work out, but I appreciated that they tried to make it happen with the venue just for our group's benefit.

EDIT: Whoops. Stop the presses. We have a rumble first! The Returners [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. This should be [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (who won in a coin toss) vs. Doug Perry - Flow.

My new vote: Doug Perry

Also, the Best of 2016 post should be Fight 7. The "6" is a repeat from the previous post.
    Last edited by arthurgolden; 02-08-2019 at 11:36 AM.

Unravel

Quote Originally Posted by arthurgolden View Post
    EDIT: Whoops. Stop the presses. We have a rumble first! The Returners [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. This should be [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (who won in a coin toss) vs. Doug Perry - Flow.

Also, the Best of 2016 post should be Fight 7. The "6" is a repeat from the previous post.
    If this is the case, then I'm voting for Sebastian Freij

Well there's an oddity. My spreadsheet says one thing and my post says another.

Makes the decision easier though.

Unravel

Doug Perry - Flow

Good to be back.

Yeah, I'll leave this open another day since they aren't both 3-0 sweeps.

Grand Shriner
    Mother Russia Bleeds
    Sebastian Freij - The Place I'll Return to Someday
    Check out my podcast: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Heads wins the toss! Unravel (3-1) and Doug Perry - Flow (2-2) advance!

Round 2, Fight 8 // Best of 2016

The Last Guardian by Takeshi Furukawa

vs.

That Dragon, Cancer by Jon HIllman

Round 2, Fight 2 // Arthur's Custom Covers

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (from Pokemon DPPt)

vs.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (from Donkey Kong Country 2)

I Am The One They Call: Meowth Mixer Tanis's Avatar
    Round 2, Fight 8 // Best of 2016
    The Last Guardian by Takeshi Furukawa
    Sample tracks: Overture Lore, Forest, Victorious, Falling Bridge, End Titles, The Last Guardian Suite

Round 2, Fight 2 // Arthur's Custom Covers
    PPF - Hot Head Bop (from Donkey Kong Country 2)

That Dragon, Cancer

Hot Head Bop
    - I love that they are blowing bubbles in a bucket to get the sound they want!

That Dragon, Cancer

PPF - Hot Head Bop

Yowza. I really like all of these.

The Last Guardian - I'm zero for a million on predicting the finals, but for me this is a top three soundtrack in the rumble.

Carlos Eiene - Eterna Forest - I've gone from really liking this to loving it. But it's basically a draw with PPF's song.

Flipping a coin tomorrow if no one breaks the tie!

Grand Shriner
    That Dragon, Cancer
    PPF - Hot Head Bop