Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174224264268269270271272273274
Results 6,826 to 6,836 of 6836

Thread: The Official Video Game Music Rumble

Mother Russia Bleeds

PPF - Hot Head Bop

VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - Currently CUSTOM songlist and 2016 soundtracks
    VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Mother Russia Bleeds - while the game itself turns me off, this music is killer. No offense to OW.
    Hot Head Bop - oh my goodness! both are great! I'm feeling the boppier one today lol.
    This room just reeks of optimism. ~ Dr. Knox

Something to Protect feralanima's Avatar
    Mother Russia - That's a really cool soundtrack!

PPF - Hot Head Bop - This one was fun and I always enjoy seeing the different instruments used, too.

Katachi-Makoto-Kotowari Szczepan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurgolden View Post
    Mother Russia Bleeds

PPF - Hot Head Bop

Mother Russia Bleeds - I didn't get around to listening to either of these soundtracks in their entirety yet, though I did pick them up. Overwatch is about the only game I somewhat actively play though, and I can say from an in-game perspective that the music is largely a non-entity. It's pretty creative in linking up with each map's theme, but it doesn't lend itself to complimenting fast action combat much. I almost always mute it and put on something else. I was kind of intrigued skimming the samples, and I'll add the full soundtrack to my playlist for later today, but from a player's perspective I had a fairly negative attitude towards it coming in and Mother Russia Bleeds sounds pretty cool in the samples. Still might change, not that it will make a difference. Hopefully an update's coming tonight.

PPF - Hot Head Bop

Grand Shriner
    Mother Russia Bleeds

PPF - Hot Head Bop

Mother Russia Bleeds (6-0) and PPF - Hot Head Bop (6-0) advance in a pretty uncommon double sweep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 1, Fight 10 // Best of 2016

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stardew Valley by Eric Barone
    Sample tracks: [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

vs.

Firewatch by Chris Remo
    Sample tracks: [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Round 1, Fight 4 // Arthur's Custom Covers

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (from Portal 2)

vs.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (from Breath of the Wild)

Stardew Valley

Pixel Harp - Turret Opera

I really like all four selections. Easily could have voted the opposite way on both.

Grand Shriner
    Stardew Valley

Turret Opera

Agreed, 4 really good options!

Quote Originally Posted by arthurgolden View Post
    Stardew Valley

Pixel Harp - Turret Opera

I really like all four selections. Easily could have voted the opposite way on both.
    Same.

Something to Protect feralanima's Avatar
    Firewatch - I liked both, but the atmosphere of this one sucked me in more and reminded me of Journey.

Hateno Village