Page 267 of 275 FirstFirst ... 167217257261262263264265266267268269270271272273 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,675 of 6866

Thread: The Official Video Game Music Rumble

Katachi-Makoto-Kotowari Szczepan's Avatar
    Hinadori no Saezuri

SOTN

Hinadori no Saezuri (4-1) and Castlevania (4-1) advance!

Round 2, Fight 5 // Best of 1997

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treasures of the Deep (PSX, Tommy Tallarico)
    Sample tracks: [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

vs.

Total Annihilation (Windows, Jeremy Soule)
    Sample tracks: [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Semi-Final, Fight 2 // OSTGeek64's Custom 16

[Hidden link. Register to see links.], by Grant Kirkhope (N64, 2000)

vs.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.], by Miki Higashino (PSX, 1995)

Total Annihilation

Suikoden

VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - Currently CUSTOM songlist and 2016 soundtracks
    VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Something to Protect feralanima's Avatar
    Treasures of the Deep

Suikoden

Total Annihilation

Suikoden
    This room just reeks of optimism. ~ Dr. Knox

Total Annihilation, tough call

Suikoden

Grand Shriner
    Total Annihilation
    Suikoden ‐ Main Theme Arrange
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Check out my podcast: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I Am The One They Call: Meowth Mixer Tanis's Avatar
    Round 2, Fight 5 // Best of 1997
    Treasures of the Deep (PSX, Tommy Tallarico)
    Sample tracks: Shipwrecked, Diver Straits, Bermuda Triangle, Atlantis, Training Dive

Semi-Final, Fight 2 // OSTGeek64's Custom 16
    Suikoden ‐ Main Theme Arrange, by Miki Higashino (PSX, 1995)

Total Annihilation (4-2) and Suikoden (6-0) advance!

Round 2, Fight 6 // Best of 1997

Quake II (Windows, Sascha Dikiciyan)

vs.

I.Q.: Intelligent Qube (PSX, Takayuki Hattori)

FINAL ROUND // OSTGeek64's Custom 16

[Hidden link. Register to see links.], by Michiru Yamane (PSX, 1997)

vs.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.], by Miki Higashino (PSX, 1995)

I.Q.: Intelligent Qube

Suikoden - Thanks to OSTGeek64 for a fun selection of songs. In addition to being grateful for including Cuphead and Stardew Valley, I enjoyed several tracks I hadn't heard before.

Castlevania

Quote Originally Posted by arthurgolden View Post
    Thanks to OSTGeek64 for a fun selection of songs. In addition to being grateful for including Cuphead and Stardew Valley, I enjoyed several tracks I hadn't heard before.
    Same! Thanks!

I'm just going to roll straight into nx's 16 next since that was the plan.

I.Q. - I'm feeling more orchestral than industrial today lol

Castlevania

Thanks for the love guys! This was fun. I've been on a personal quest to find a track I like from as many franchises or stand-alone games as possible. Some of the tracks in the rumble were my favorites per franchise, some weren't. I honestly though the Parasite Eve track would eventually win, but the Castlevania track is pretty great.

Suikoden - Thanks to OSTGeek64 for a fun selection of songs. In addition to being grateful for including Cuphead and Stardew Valley, I enjoyed several tracks I hadn't heard before.
    Surprised with the Suikoden! Yeah thanks OSTGeek64. Cuphead was a definite treat there

I.Q. Intellectual Qube

Castlevania

Thanks OSTGeek for the fun song selection! I've heard of a few of these, some were completely new and I always enjoy discovering new songs and complications.

I Am The One They Call: Meowth Mixer Tanis's Avatar
    Round 2, Fight 6 // Best of 1997
    Quake II (Windows, Sascha Dikiciyan)
    Sample tracks: Descent into Cerberon, Stealth Frag, Quad Machine, Operation Overlord, Big Gun

FINAL ROUND // OSTGeek64's Custom 16
    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night ‐ Wood Carving Partita, by Michiru Yamane (PSX, 1997)

Grand Shriner
    Suikoden ‐ Main Theme Arrange

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night ‐ Wood Carving Partita wins 4 to 3!

and in a not-quite-as-tight race, I.Q.: Intelligent Qube advances 6-1.

Next up: nx666's custom 16!

(One of the tracks doesn't have a link in the design thread, if you could update that.)

Round 2, Fight 7 // Best of 1997

Breath of Fire III (PSX, Yoshino Aoki & Akari Kaida)

vs.

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile (PSX, Eriko Imura)

Round 1, Fight 1 // nx666's Custom 16

[Hidden link. Register to see links.], by George Oldziey (Windows, 1999)

vs.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.], by Senori Box (MS-DOS, 1995)

Klonoa - In addition to the above songs, Klonoa has some others worth checking out, like [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], [Hidden link. Register to see links.], and [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Ultima IX

Klonoa

Ultima IX

Grand Shriner
    Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
    Dokkaebi-ga Ganda - Stage 4

I also would like to apologize in advance for all the (timestamped) links to my podcast videos, but some of these tracks don't seem to exist anywhere else on Youtube.

Breath of Fire III
    Dokkaebi-ga Ganda

I think both of my preferences might be destined to lose this round haha. Dokkaebi-ga Ganda is epic get woke

I found a link to the track that didn't have one.

The link to Inferno is dead though. Didn't actually check all of them, so others may be as well. Possible update to the creation thread for that?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    The link to Inferno is dead though. Didn't actually check all of them, so others may be as well. Possible update to the creation thread for that?
    Did you see my PM? I just added a new link for Inferno and the rest of the links should now be working as well.

Klonoa

Ultima IX
    Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof. -V

Quote Originally Posted by nx666 View Post
    Did you see my PM? I just added a new link for Inferno and the rest of the links should now be working as well.
    Got it, thanks!

Katachi-Makoto-Kotowari Szczepan's Avatar
    Klonoa

Dokkaebi - tough one