Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Ok so I gave in...

Heal the body, heal the heart... Enkidoh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Purrr View Post
    Enki I hope FFXIV 2.0 is good. I can't play it until I get my PC fixed (need a new GPU) but hopefully I can get that done before it launches. I do have Legacy status on my account though ^^
    Slightly off topic but anyway - although the FFXIV 2.0 Alpha has wound up, sadly I'm still bound by the NDA til the Open Beta, so unfortunately I can't go into any details about it, but I will say that is it looking very, very good and will be well worth playing. Besides, there's always the PS3 version if your PC won't handle it (really though, my way of thinking is - if your computer could run FFXIV 1.0 it will be able to handle 2.0 too ).

Back onto FFXI: I haven't logged into FFXI in several weeks now as I've been too busy with other things. But I confirm what Revan stated about being ignored in CoP Purrr - most of the old members have left with a whole heap of newbies joining who are antisocial and elitist and have basically shunned Revan for no apparent reason. Little wonder why Revan is annoyed by it and wants to leave the game (incidentally I spoke to Jing on Windows Live yesterday about coming back to FFXI and he seems to be virtually deadset against the idea, so even a possible revival of JingZen as an alternative to CoP won't be happening any time soon. ). *sighs*
    enkffxisig-new-small

I've come back on and things are quiet. Ciara Whoishi and Ericca are on but most US players would be asleep at this hour. Gonna have some dinner and then jump back on to hopefully do some Zilart missions. I want to finish CoP but I need help with a mission that can't be solod. ; ;

On a forgotten page of eternity
    There lies a land embraced by mighty gods.
    Her name... Eorzea.

jen' jari iv tave sith Darth Revan's Avatar
    Far as I'm concerned, FFXI and Conquest of Paradise Linkshell can go to fucking Hell.

The Code of the Sith
    Nw l kash zo tash antai kash tik sh sot.
    Pro sh sot nu gauti ty k
    Pro ty k nu gauti midwan
    Pro midwan nu gauti pergaleas
    Pro pergaleas nuyak aras svistuis
    Tave qy sik sekleti won nun

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Yeah I think you're right. Not many people on that I recognise. No one talks or helps people anymore either.

/sigh how sad...

jen' jari iv tave sith Darth Revan's Avatar
    Get treated like your invisible, no one answers your questions, no one offers to help with missions, made fun of because you don't have 'endgame gear' and are talked down to by idiot fucking peons who recently joined in the last 12 months and are higher level due to fucking xp leeching in abyssea and think that gives them the right to treat other long time players like n00bs, when it's THEM who are the fucking 3733T n00bs who can't play the game the way it was meant to be.

FFXI is dead to me... which is a shame as I had a lot of fond memories... now... /snaps disc in half and throws out the window

Well surprisingly I have spent all day doing CoP missions. Met a Hume on my travels who was up to Promy - Vzahl (as was I at the time) and we journeyed through a vast majority of the missions together, we're almost up to Al'Taieu.

And its good to catch up with Wonka, Kadian, Berto, Ericca and my good mate Shambo again.

Heal the body, heal the heart... Enkidoh's Avatar
    That's great you're getting help Purrr- Rev is just ignored in CoP and gets no help.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to login to FFXI lately, not due to personal choice, but because I can't - for reasons I don't really want to go into, as they're not pleasant. (It's a long story involving a certain 'person' from JingZen before you joined Purrr).

So yeah, until this is resolved, I don't think I'm going to be in FFXI much if at all sadly. FFXIV Beta starts in a week though so that will be distracting me anyway (can't wait to see 1.0 Enki in her new 2.0 graphic form :3).

Quote Originally Posted by Enkidoh View Post
    That's great you're getting help Purrr- Rev is just ignored in CoP and gets no help.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to login to FFXI lately, not due to personal choice, but because I can't - for reasons I don't really want to go into, as they're not pleasant. (It's a long story involving a certain 'person' from JingZen before you joined Purrr).

So yeah, until this is resolved, I don't think I'm going to be in FFXI much if at all sadly. FFXIV Beta starts in a week though so that will be distracting me anyway (can't wait to see 1.0 Enki in her new 2.0 graphic form :3).
    Fair enough Enki, I do miss our adventures though

I have signed up for the FFXIV beta too, just waiting for the email with the download link etc. What server will you be on?