Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Disappointing Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Prak View Post
    lol @ this guy wanting someone else to justify disliking something in the same post he trollishly bashes something else that's popular without saying why he didn't like it.
    Yeah lol @ this guy! ok Spock.

Sorry for not bothering to expand on why i think they are good and why Haruhi is bad. The thread is dissapointing anime, and i asked why he thought they were bad.

It's all opinion at the end of the day. Blood + And egro proxy to me had decent storys, great artwork, interesting characters and good soundstracks. that's what makes a good anime for me anyway dunno about you? probably a hating Haruhi fan? Harui just seemed the complete opposite of what i enjoy in anime. One of the only anime i dislike as well.

we people space with phantoms avilslare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dothaxor View Post
    And Egro Proxy and Blood + were awsome imo. What did you find so disappointing about them?
    My explanations [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

Ooook. I think you should give Ergo Proxy another try tbh. I didnt really get into it myself at the begining, but it picks up after a few episodes. The story gets bit confusing as well, but its not really that hard to follow

Exotic weapon proficiency ftw Prak's Avatar
    Yeah lol @ this guy! ok Spock.

Sorry for not bothering to expand on why i think they are good and why Haruhi is bad. The thread is dissapointing anime, and i asked why he thought they were bad.

It's all opinion at the end of the day. Blood + And egro proxy to me had decent storys, great artwork, interesting characters and good soundstracks. that's what makes a good anime for me anyway dunno about you? probably a hating Haruhi fan? Harui just seemed the complete opposite of what i enjoy in anime. One of the only anime i dislike as well.
    Moron. I'm not defending anything. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Don't be an idiot and I'll probably never say another word to you.

we people space with phantoms avilslare's Avatar
    Ooook. I think you should give Ergo Proxy another try tbh. I didnt really get into it myself at the begining, but it picks up after a few episodes. The story gets bit confusing as well, but its not really that hard to follow
    Alright, I'll give it another shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Locke_FF36 View Post
    ALL OF THEM
    Gotta love that answer! lol. I think the most disappointing are Tenchi Muyo, Kyou Kara Maou, Code Geass, or any anime where love interest are introduced and they develop with th main character, but in the end; NO ONE IS TOGETHER!!! That is really annoying, the main guy or girl of alot of animes never pick or choose a lover, just keep leading people on. Not cool!

~"If I could just make you real, I would never let this feeling fade..."~

Would you like to see my mask? Nightowl9910's Avatar
    I can't really comment on Blood + as have only seen a couple of episodes. But was slightly disappointed with Blood: The Last Vampire. I would have personally much preferred for it to have been a full length feature movie instead of only 50 minutes - though still enjoyed what there was to see.

Naruto & bleach

professional sun praiser ROKUSHO's Avatar
    an anime of which i dont know (or care) if a manga version exists or not is geneshaft.
    commercials made it look like an epic mecha anime.
    not only its not a mecha anime, but its anti-epic.
    the soundtrack is boring as hell, the pace of the plot is slow.

i cant believe i actually wasted a dvd on this crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by HDHipHop1 View Post
    A lot of cereal nowadays is just candy dunked in milf.
    many of my posts are paid for by the department of redundancy deparment's payment
    as of recently and for the rest of winter, expect many typos. my hands are freezing during the night
    #gamefaqssupportswomenbeaters

for me the most disappointing one for me was tsukihime...
    and dbz... you can just tell that ppl nowadays (or back ten) really love macho guys with imba powers that could destroy the world in one hit....

i mostly didnt like it bec everyone there is overly muscular...yah

Haruhi. I watched the first couple of episodes and thought WTF? How is this anime so popular? What a load of crap.
    really?? i really enjoyed the haruhi anime seriously and i also read the light novels maybe it was bec of the first ep? as in episode 00 yea...it supposed to be like that...like some cheesy movie that a high schooler made but yea the light novels are better...

and persona trinity of souls...it wasnt what i expected either i really lykd the persona games but the anime was....not that good. the persona where see trough? y? i can barely see them fighting... but p3 and 4 were epic!!!

Londoss wars. BOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGG!
    Guyver: Chavy robot rave lol

Whooo! Game On!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] Wanna join the forums?
    YOUR MUM!
    Fuck you Monoblos, I want your pokey stick NOW!!!

Onion Kid
    well slots of people slice dissapointed and (boring,lame,shit) XD
    Dragonball GT dissapointed me because the epic atmosphere in Z didnt traced the atmosphere in GT maybe because i am much older...
    i watched when i were 7-9 years old and now there are several years gone!
    And the "german" dub of GT and censors cut the film lots of time so that i couldnt see the last moments of sin shin long?
    And the end of GT! Dont want to spoiler but its very very very very dissapointing...

Quote Originally Posted by Ness64 View Post
    well slots of people slice dissapointed and (boring,lame,shit) XD
    Dragonball GT dissapointed me because the epic atmosphere in Z didnt traced the atmosphere in GT maybe because i am much older...
    i watched when i were 7-9 years old and now there are several years gone!
    And the "german" dub of GT and censors cut the film lots of time so that i couldnt see the last moments of sin shin long?
    And the end of GT! Dont want to spoiler but its very very very very dissapointing...
    Agreed, it was fucking lame, so lame i forgot to mention it.
    Back to the days of old DB they rocked.

Onion Kid
    GANTZ, by far.

Onion Kid
    Tokko. This ocular diarrhea was made by the guy behind GTO. Only 13 episodes and lot of unresolved issues.

The Melancholy of Haruhi, Code Gleass, Gasaraki, Divergence Eve, Sisters of Welber, Shakugan no Shana II, Blassreiter, Zero no Tsukaima: Rondo of the Princessess, Tokko, Princess Ressurection, Dragonball GT

Well, I'd say the same about Haruhi. In the first season, the episodes are, or rather seem to be, sorted by how much of facts they reveal. And at some point IMHO it became really interesting.

But back to the topic. I think I was most disappointed in Naruto and Ayashi no Ceres.
    Naruto was very interesting for the first 50 or so eps, but I slept through next 150... Then there were few interesting ones and again boredom.
    Ayashi seemed interesting from the beginning, but later on the story was chaos. Each action seemed terribly irrational :/ At least the OSTs are nice.

I Am The One They Call: Meowth Mixer Tanis's Avatar
    Naruto
    Bleach
    One Piece
    Shamen King
    Pokemon (the new stuff, eww)
    DBZ/GT

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Dragonball - with all that fillers
    D.gray man - they kill 5x times someone and he stand up and kick asses to all bad guys. It starts good it has mystic atmosphere in dark misty london but in 1/3 of series it starts lacking the atmosphere and mysticism and it become more comedy with new super ultra uber weapons and super ultra uber enemies which can be beaten only with advanced super ultra uber weapons

Sora Kake Girl, I couldn't get all the references or the idioms that it had.
    Guernsey Adams Pierre

Want video game soundtacks? Go this site here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Come and see my MySpace: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Watch my YouTube Videos: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

As many, GANTZ was very dissapointing, but only the ending, i think everything before the ending was very well done, the animation topping it all.

I would have to say Loveless. Because I started reading the manga first, I was outraged when I found out there was only 13 or so episodes of the anime. How could you possibly cover the whole story from the manga in the anime? It just wasn't happening.

negima will pwn you all
    i would have to say hyakko was a big letdown for me. they were giving scenes that torako was meant for more and that there would be some actual plot coming before the end of the series to find that nothing happens at all. what a cop-out.

Crurophilous Misodoctakleidist Rudy Roughnight's Avatar
    Berserk was most disappointing for me. I'm quite the fan of the manga, and I was disappointed to see that the anime held back so much on the violence and used too many non-animated sequences.