Thread: Advent Children Easter Eggs

Advent Children Easter Eggs

Just been browsing YouTube and came accross a rather interesting video containing various easter eggs, bloopers and other curious things from Advent Children.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

There is one in particular that I am curious over which is the mention of Healin Lodge and there being no location of the same name in FFVII. Correct as that might be, is Healin Lodge not infact Mideel? Or did I make that up in my head entirely?
    Still in search of forgiveness |[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

The Damned Philosopher Sentoryu's Avatar
    You totally made that up in your head, for one thing Healin Lodge is no were near Mideel not even on the same continent.

It isn't in the original game at all, it's either a recently built facility or they just threw it in, could have been a ShinRa medical facility which would explain Rufus' use of it as a HQ.
    Actual location wise it's between Kalm and the Chocobo ranch. Considering it's on some cliffs I like to think of it as on that raised bit with a river running out of a cliff.

Mind if I ask how you know this?

Shriner
    He figured it by watching the film and looking at the scenery...

I figure it either on on of the Cliffs near Kalm or one of the mountains in the area
    THe SPICE MUST FLOW

Heal the body, heal the heart... Enkidoh's Avatar
    The road sign in the scene in AC where Cloud arrives at Healin points to the Chocobo Ranch, Kalm and Midgar, plus the scenery does closely resemble that area in the game, as shown below:

Additionally, if you look closely later in that scene when Cloud enters the building and confronts Rufus, there's a large Shinra logo on the wall, suggesting that Rufus financed Healin Lodge's construction and operation (sadly I lack a still of this scene but regardless the fact he suffers from Geostigma adds further conviction to this theory).

But whether that is true of not is purely my own speculation.
    enkffxisig-new-small

I think this case is closed -_-'
    Descend, Heartless Angel.