Page 9 of 112 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Soundtracks and Collections

Shriner
    Hey, I was wondering.

Does anyone who owns some of these Pokemon/Pocket Monsters soundtracks want to rip them in FLAC? I have about 3 soundtracks my self:

1.) Pocket Monsters Red/Green/Blue Soundtrack
    2.) Pokemon 2.B.A Master
    3.) Everyone's Elected Pokemon Song Best Collection (collection of some Japanese songs from the anime series - from 1999)

I'm currently looking for:

1.) Pocket Monsters Sound・Anime Collection <- BIG request, I have the cover/booklet scans already
    2.) Can you play Pokemon on a musical instrument?
    3.) Pokemon Sound Picture Box Mewtwo's Birth (the score + radio drama for the Japanese version of the first movie)
    4.) GBA (GameBoy Advanced) Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire Musical Super Complete
    5.) Genki!! Ippai!! Pokémon Song Collection 2005 Pokémon Battle Songs (Second major request)

Please, if any of you have these soundtracks personally and would love to rip into FLAC at the highest compression level - please do so! I'm looking all over for these, but I can't find them.

So how bout it? If you upload one of my requests, I'll upload one of my soundtracks up.

Snagging Pokemon the Movie 2000 - American Score. It was ALWAYS my favorite movie. Lugia = <33333

Kokoro no Antenne Single (Pichu Edition) [Shouko Nakagawa]
    Release: 07/15/2009
    Catalog Number: SRCL-7066

1. 心のアンテナKokoro no Antenna (Haruomi Hosono Original Mix)
    2. せーので恋しちゃえ_● Seenode Koi Shichae
    3. もえよ ギザみみピチュー! Moeyo Gizamimi Pichu!
    4. 心のアンテナKokoro no Antenna
    5. 心のアンテナKokoro no Antenna (Haruomi Hosono Original Mix) (Instrumental)

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    My Purchase list:
    My CDs:

Thank you so much, Mewsie! I've been looking all over for this, and couldn't find it!

EDIT : Can anyone give any information regarding the DVD that was sold with some copies of Kokoro no Antenna?

Shriner
    Has anyone found this yet?

#63 3x [140M] [JPN][2006.10.28] 10th Anniversary Pokemon Happy Birthday Concert Junichi Masuda Selection CD.rar

It seems that someone has it ripped already, but the only place I know that's available on IRC/XDCC is over at:

#PocketMonsters irc.pocketmonsters.net

Can anyone grab this? I can't believe this can't be easily found yet.

>> that's because there was maybe 100 copies of this album released (versus the thousands for normal releases).

Good luck getting it from them.

One-Year War Veteran/WWWA Tro-Con KusanagiShiro's Avatar
    I'm back! And with a new internal! Let's get this project BACK ON TRACK!

Onion Kid
    OMG Thank You Mewsie!!! These CDs arw a major part of my wants!!!

I can't wait to get my hands on the 12th movie soundtrack... If I'm correct, then technically it's already been released.

Shriner

thats the 10th aniv junnichi masuda birthday selection CD, provided by #pocketmonsters on irc.pocketmonsters.de

If you want more, like most of the movie soundtracks and most Japanese and some other language music, you need to setup an fserve on IRC. NB: its moderately hard, but doable with patience & testing.

download this: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    follow this guide, [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (set the trigger channel to #pocketmonsters, not #a2000a)
    and portforward port 59 and 1024-1030 using [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

You can visit us on IRC to get files you need.
    Only thing you need to do is setting up a working FServe.
    If you have trouble doing so, you can ask us for help. We don't bite.
    Tons of CDs are on my XDCC, tons of other CDs are still missing.
    You will also be able to get Japanese Eps and Dub Eps there.
    So don't be shy and visit us, it's no problem to help you setting up an FServe.

Nice... perhaps we can finally get the other albums missing from here:

Like:

Everything You Do Single
    1. M2M - Everything You Do (Jonathan Peters Sound Factory Club Mix)
    2. M2M - Everything You Do (Jonathan Peters Radio Mix)
    3. M2M - Don't Say You Love Me (Johnny Vicious Club Mix)
    5. M2M - Mirror, Mirror (Eddie's Crossover Mix)
    7. M2M - Everything You Do (Groove Brothers Extended Mix)
    8. M2M - Everything You Do (Groove Brothers Radio Edit)

M2M: Don't Say You Love Me (Maxi Single) [84551-2]
    Pokemon 12th Movie: Time and Space OST [ZMCP-4912]
    Super Smash Bros. Smashing Melee...Live! Live Orchestra Music
    Pokémon Gotta Catch the Sound Original Soundtrack
    Aoi Keiken (Shuukan Pokemon Housoukyoku/Pokemon Sunday ED: R134, track 2) / The NaB's single [POCE-7401]

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by junh1024 View Post

thats the 10th aniv junnichi masuda birthday selection CD, provided by #pocketmonsters on irc.pocketmonsters.de

If you want more, like most of the movie soundtracks and most Japanese and some other language music, you need to setup an fserve on IRC. NB: its moderately hard, but doable with patience & testing.

download this: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    follow this guide, [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (set the trigger channel to #pocketmonsters, not #a2000a)
    and portforward port 59 using [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Thank you! I remember frequently going to #pocketmonsters a long time a go. But when I logged in the other day, did !rules, I didn't see how you could get a voice to have access to the XDCC server. :\

Thought there would be more to this CD, but I never knew it was just a compilation CD of the Gameboy tunes. Guess the search for this was kinda useless, :\.

BTW, I have some more soundtracks in lossless format already. So if you know anyone with:

1.) Can you play Pokemon on a musical instrument?
    2.) Pokemon Sound Picture Box Mewtwo's Birth (the score + radio drama for the Japanese version of the first movie)
    3.) GBA (GameBoy Advanced) Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire Musical Super Complete
    4.) Genki!! Ippai!! Pokémon Song Collection 2005 Pokémon Battle Songs (Second major request)

Let them know that I have the following in FLAC/APE or ISO (directly from eMule, wasn't easy to find - had to think like a Japanese, rofl):

1.) Pocket Monsters Red/Green/Blue Soundtrack
    2.) Pokemon 2.B.A Master
    3.) Everyone's Elected Pokemon Song Best Collection (collection of some Japanese songs from the anime series - from 1999)
    4.) Pocket Monsters Sound・Anime Collection
    5.) Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Super Complete
    6.) ポケットモンスター TV主題歌ソング集 AG編 パーフェクトベスト2 2003-2006 (kinda in a hurry, so I have no time to translate)
    7.) [EAC] [アニソン] [劇場版ポケットモンスター「アルセウス超克の時空へ」] 心のアンテナ [ギザみみピチュー盤](中川翔子)
    8.) 宠物小精灵(Pokemon-AG).-.[高屋亜希那][OP4.Single.バトルフロンティア].专辑.(FLAC) (this is a iso)

Keep in mind, some of these I own, some of them I got from the net. Some of them were in a huge APE/FLAC file w/ a cue already, guaranteed EAC ripped w/ a log file.

Mewsie:
    The CD you are looking for is [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    It was just released yesterday, so don't expect it to be available before the weekend.
    I didn't buy that one because I don't give much on background music.
    If you don't have it after the weekend, I'll inform you when I'm able to get a rip of the CD.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Seary View Post
    I can't wait to get my hands on the 12th movie soundtrack... If I'm correct, then technically it's already been released.

yes it is epic i have 3 pieces of the hold cd it was on the pokemon movie 12 single its epic cnt wait to review it last yhear score was ok so i have high hopes for this one

Quote Originally Posted by Ratiosu View Post
    Mewsie:
    The CD you are looking for is [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    It was just released yesterday, so don't expect it to be available before the weekend.
    I didn't buy that one because I don't give much on background music.
    If you don't have it after the weekend, I'll inform you when I'm able to get a rip of the CD.
    I may not be Mewsie, but I would like to request this. I have been so excited for the soundtrack!

Someone already has it, and is posting songs here:

Sadly... vixy doesn't work as well as it used to. Mostly converting any stereo format to Mono.... and they aren't offering any form of links; so best bet may be a cheap recorded version from youtube... but they aren't even offering all the tracks.

Heck if anyone wants me to buy it, they could always send me money via paypal. ;p [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Hahahah... but it'll be at least 3-5 days before it arrives if I ordered right away.

I have my ways of getting the songs off of Youtube. I already have all the ones they uploaded! at this point, they're not done uploading them (as I read on one comment) They skipped track 15... which confused me. Then they were going to upload track 19, and 18 wasn't even up! Hopefully, it will all be there soon, and I'll be able to get it all! Then I'll share it, of course.

Grand Shriner
    hmmm youtube eh im listening now but id like a offical rip not just youtube

Grand Shriner
    the score is good

Grand Shriner
    the dude stops at track 18 ? like what the movie 12 score is mostly remixs of movie 10 and 11 im kinda upset by that but there are atleast a few good tracks so far its 10 out of 10 for me

Grand Shriner
    there is 30 tracks in pokemon movie 12 score im not listening to youtube bad quality im searching like hell guys ill try trying goodle anti virvus on lets go

Grand Shriner
    i messaged da guy on youtube and asked him if id upload the cd to megaupload or any of thoose usual place he said no its illegal lol his right but hes posting it on youtube its the same think oh well

well amazon.jp is selling it for: ¥ 2,940 + ¥ 2,000 for shipping and 0.05% tax

so that's about $53 USD... >> I can probably buy it... if I had more money.

I only need about $30 USD (to be safe) more to be able to. XD (unless some kind soul wants to pay for the whole thing, than I'd ask for $63 ($10 middle-man fee which is actually normal... trust me, I normally use a middle-man to get my stuff from Japan) ^^;;;; ).

^^;; I'd upload it with scans... (hates scans)... and if have a new ripping program that does flac. >>;; (though I hate flac, would rather just do 320kbs .mp3 vbr... sounds the same to me).

Or... we wait around a month or so again till some kind soul feels like uploading it again... like last time.

That's a lot of money! 0.o

About scans, pocketmonsters.net normally has scans within a week or two after the CD is released.