Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst 123456789101454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Soundtracks and Collections

this discs have a wonderfull themes...i still found...

I hate it when internet humor shows up on boards. I will respectfully tell you this only once: DO NOT spam the boards with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock-X View Post
    Also, I think you need to look no further than Galbadia Hotel's main section for the m2m single "Don't Say You Love Me". As for the rest, I don't know.

Edit: Real quick question: Can someone tell me anything about this "Pokemon Live!" that I've recently heard about.
    That would be nice if GH wasn't down. Seems people forgot it existed... and have been forgetting it needs donations to stay open. I have nothing to give sadly... *has been broke for a while now*

Oh, and as for Pokemon Live

It's a collection of 19 songs, sung live on stage (don't know when but probably in the 1990's somewhere). By a different cast than those used in the original series (perhaps they are the same people doing the new voices since the Mirage of Pokemon thing sailed without a hitch). I for one HATE the new voices... but this album is amusing at the very least. The songs however are mostly short... so it's questionable if it really is worth the download.

However, I can upload it if you really want.
    My Purchase list:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    My CDs:

Quote Originally Posted by Mewsie View Post
    Oh, and as for Pokemon Live

It's a collection of 19 songs, sung live on stage (don't know when but probably in the 1990's somewhere). By a different cast than those used in the original series (perhaps they are the same people doing the new voices since the Mirage of Pokemon thing sailed without a hitch). I for one HATE the new voices... but this album is amusing at the very least. The songs however are mostly short... so it's questionable if it really is worth the download.

However, I can upload it if you really want.
    Please do. I for one am willing to try new things, though I will admit the new voices for the 1st showing of Mirage Pokemon got on my nerves quickly. Also, GH being down couldn't have come at a worse time, but here's hoping it recovers

Grand Shriner
    Edit: Real quick question: Can someone tell me anything about this "Pokemon Live!" that I've recently heard about.
    I actually saw "Pokemon Live!" in-person back in 2000. This was a one season, nation-wide, touring musical written by 4Kids in the Pokemon universe involving all of the main characters. It was one of the few pieces of the Pokemon pie that was created independently in the US without Japanese supervision.

This thing was crazy. The story and book were done by a former soap-opera writer, and follow Ash, Brock, Misty, Pikachu, and the gang through a story arc that involves everything from Giovanni creating a "Mecha-Mewtwo" and trying to steal Pikachu to power it...to a pronounced secret crush Misty has on Ash, to (get this)...undertones of a former affair between Giovanni and Ash's mom (before Ash was born). I'm not kidding. Of course the thing ends with the "real" Mewtwo jumping in out of nowhere at the last second and saving the day with a powerball of memories...like I said...this thing was WEIRD. The music came from the previously released CDs and was all essentially shoe-horned into the story at appropriate places.

As far as cast, most of the people were straight out of college, but interestingly, a few members of the cast went on to bigger things. Andrew Rannells, who played James, went on to star in the anime dub (4Kids) as Harley, Morty (gym leader), and other voices. Darren Dunstan, who played Giovanni, went on to actually be the dub voice director for the final few seasons of the show while it was under 4Kids. This is mainly the Advanced Challenge/Battle seasons. He did a really good job with those in my opinion.

Costumes were mascot style for the Pokemon, but there were a few cool puppet effects too. Mainly, it was for the kids and should in no way be considered in-cannon for the universe...unless you want to include it in your head. I think the fact that there's so little written online about it is by-design. Japan would probably want this thing erased from humanity if they ever saw it. All the same, some of the singing is cool, and the whole spectacle was awesome for me as a 10 year old.

Hello, I need the disc genki ippai! But in 320kbps.
    Not if someone thereabouts has it, thank you very much

A Mecha-Mewtwo? Giovanni & Ash's Mom? Haha. This just keeps getting better and better. Would've been a thrill for me to have seen it. After all, I went to see "Power Rangers Live" when it was new. Would Pokemon Live really be hated by Japan the same way as Super Mario Bros. Movie is?

Please do. I for one am willing to try new things, though I will admit the new voices for the 1st showing of Mirage Pokemon got on my nerves quickly. Also, GH being down couldn't have come at a worse time, but here's hoping it recovers
    Quote Originally Posted by mediaright View Post
    I actually saw "Pokemon Live!" in-person back in 2000. This was a one season, nation-wide, touring musical written by 4Kids in the Pokemon universe involving all of the main characters. It was one of the few pieces of the Pokemon pie that was created independently in the US without Japanese supervision.

This thing was crazy. The story and book were done by a former soap-opera writer, and follow Ash, Brock, Misty, Pikachu, and the gang through a story arc that involves everything from Giovanni creating a "Mecha-Mewtwo" and trying to steal Pikachu to power it...to a pronounced secret crush Misty has on Ash, to (get this)...undertones of a former affair between Giovanni and Ash's mom (before Ash was born). I'm not kidding. Of course the thing ends with the "real" Mewtwo jumping in out of nowhere at the last second and saving the day with a powerball of memories...like I said...this thing was WEIRD. The music came from the previously released CDs and was all essentially shoe-horned into the story at appropriate places.

As far as cast, most of the people were straight out of college, but interestingly, a few members of the cast went on to bigger things. Andrew Rannells, who played James, went on to star in the anime dub (4Kids) as Harley, Morty (gym leader), and other voices. Darren Dunstan, who played Giovanni, went on to actually be the dub voice director for the final few seasons of the show while it was under 4Kids. This is mainly the Advanced Challenge/Battle seasons. He did a really good job with those in my opinion.

Costumes were mascot style for the Pokemon, but there were a few cool puppet effects too. Mainly, it was for the kids and should in no way be considered in-cannon for the universe...unless you want to include it in your head. I think the fact that there's so little written online about it is by-design. Japan would probably want this thing erased from humanity if they ever saw it. All the same, some of the singing is cool, and the whole spectacle was awesome for me as a 10 year old.

mi aporte..!! yes..!

GENKI IPPAI 320KBPSson 3 files)
    Parte 1 [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Parte 2 [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Parte 3 [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

ADVANCED ADVENTURE (320kbps) one link

Rock-X me demore para subir esto, te quejas que hago spam, ojala ahora agradescas no???
    PD:en genki ippai el track 11 no lo tengo en 320 kbps lo tengo en 128kbps, pero es el unico track que no tengo, por eso no lo puse, pero igual la calidad es impresionante me encanta!

Special Anime BGM - Team Aqua's Theme??? ----128kbps....

ese album existe?? special anime BGM??? no pues....ese esta en el album de ADVANCED ADVENTURE y en 320kbps al igual que el Magma theme!!!

firro10: I'm sorry if I sounded overly harsh, but you have to understand: In the last forum I joined, its web address was kept a secret to prevent spammers and Meme lovers from harassing other users. Unfortunately, once they did find it, they hacked the forums and a lot of good stuff was lost that day. The one who created the forums chose not to repair it since he was already planning to retire and move on with his life. I simply want to have a good time and contribute to it as much as I can. I hope this clears up everything.

There was a low quality version of the US Diamond and Pearl Theme floating around the internet, so I ripped an improved quality from a Diamond and Pearl DVD. Here it is if you want it. Enjoy.

Hello everyone and thanks for the thread

I have a question; is there an available score for the Pokemon Diamond / Pearl anime? I love D/P's soundtrack, and some orchestrated versions of those songs would be sweet

Thanks again!
    [=[_]=]
    [+[_]+]
    The #1 DS Fan

You are such a beautiful, wonderful person. Words cannot describe my current state of BLISS!!!

And I can not wait to hear this fantastic symphony mix you have planned! Along the line of suggestions, the original battle theme is always a fantastic choice, along with 'Tears After Cloudy Weather', the song that plays as Ash is reciting his dramatic and heartwrenching love of Pikachu to the angry Spearows in the first episode! Oh, and the RBY Gym leader theme. That one has always been a favourite!

Onion Kid
    ss anne's/ slateport museum theme
    red's battle theme from gsc
    hall of origin theme

Onion Kid
    Thanks so much for this! Took the Pokemon 2000 American score ^_^

Onion Kid
    is the ruby/sapphire set the actual released collection, or just ripped from the game? do they sound different, does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Mewsie View Post
    In Search of:

Singles
    The NaB's - Aoi Keiken Single (Shuukan Pokemon Housoukyoku/Pokemon Sunday ED)
    Fumie Akiyoshi - Together 2008 single (is it released yet?)
    M2M - Don't Say You Love Me single (Pokemon the First Movie US) [[Hidden link. Register to see links.]]
    M2M - Don't Say You Love Me UK single (Pokemon the First Movie US) [[Hidden link. Register to see links.]]
    M2M - Everything You Do Single (Pokemon the First Movie US)

Albums
    10th Anniversary Pokémon Happy Birthday Concert - Junichi Masuda Selection CD [[Hidden link. Register to see links.]]

Others

Karaoke's
    Hello! Thank You! (Karaoke) [found on the Hello! Thank You! single]
    Mezase Pokémon Master 2001 (Karaoke)
    Ok! 2000 (Karaoke)
    Mamoru Beki Mono (Karaoke) [if one exists]
    Also, I think you need to look no further than Galbadia Hotel's main section for the m2m single "Don't Say You Love Me". As for the rest, I don't know.

Well GH is back up... but I can't seem to find the single... perhaps I'm looking in the wrong section... but I've tried by "D" and by "M"... even "P". :/

Strange Guy
    Since you dont appear to have every pokemon track, I ask you: does the Colosseum music contain it's additional tracks... such as Realgam News and Evice is defeated? Plus, you missed off the Pokemon Spinoff Games...

Chronicles of Multiversia JonahTHD's Avatar
    Hi, can you upload the Pokemon Red, Blue & Yellow OST?

Also, is it me, or did a lot of the posts and topics FFShrine Forums Disappear while the site was down yesterday?
    Sorry, but I don't accept PSN friend requests from people I don't know too well so if you send me one, I'm going to refuse it.

Onion Kid
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I posted a question on here the other day. Speaking of which, anyone know where you can get more info on the Orchestra?

One-Year War Veteran/WWWA Tro-Con KusanagiShiro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by latios.of.altomare View Post
    I'm unsure of what you mean by "Theme", but here's a quick rip of the opening cinematic and title screen. Does that do it for you?

Actually, latios, there are 86 tracks in the Gold/Silver rip...and 102 in the .gbs file for Crystal, meaning 16 new tracks. I'd just get the .gbs at Zophar's Domain, then find some way to separate the tracks and convert to MP3

Quote Originally Posted by arigeitsu159 View Post
    I would be interested in that soundtrack if you have time to upload. :-)
    i happen to have it, completely labeled in romaji, and the drama comes complete with cast listing in the ID3 tags.

I'm looking for:

Hayashi Asuka - Chiisaki Mono (Single) [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Becky - Hello! Thank you! (single) [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Nakagawa Shouko - Strawberry melody (single) [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Hey, could you upload the Pokemon soundtrack for Gold, Silver and Crystal?
    Peaced out... Thanks for the good times.

Quote Originally Posted by KusanagiShiro View Post
    i happen to have it, completely labeled in romaji, and the drama comes complete with cast listing in the ID3 tags.
    That's cool. If there is a translation for the track names somewhere on the net, I can rename them if necessary.