Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 123456781252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Soundtracks and Collections

I was wondering, anyone knows if Prof. Oak's anime theme is available in any soundtrack? :S I've been looking for that song so long.....

Grand Shriner
    Sadly, very little of the show D/P music is available on disc, so Prof. Oak's theme (Route 1/Route whatever it is in D/P) is among them. Sorry.

When I give signal, DO NOT CEASE FIRE! "Aye m8!"
    This post just inspired me to remix the pokemon blue- gold soundtracks and create a beautiful symphonic orchestration all with full horns, glossy synths - complete to the tip of genius.. but then reality bit me and I lack the mental faculties to perform such a thing.

Grand Shriner
    Hey Latios, I found the Pocket Monsters Sound Anime Collection in 320 kbps, perhaps you can put it in your list, if you like

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

If you need sounds to go from for an orchestra, D/P is the best.. try, Team Galactic's theme, and Route 225.

For the orchestra?

Definitively the following themes:

From the games:

The Last Battle (Red/Blue or FireRed/LeafGreen Rival Battle Theme)
    Cerulean City Theme
    Gym Leader Battle (Gold/Silver/Crystal version)
    the Credits Roll in the Gold/Sylver/Crystal version

From the anime:

Some of the original soundtrack (not the dubbed version) of "The Legend of Thunder"
    the background theme that plays during the episode that Bill explains there are 150+ Pokémon
    Maybe something from "2.B.A.Master"?

Shriner
    Here is

Pokemon Movie 3 English title theme :25
    To know the unknown - Innosense (Extended movie version) 4:20

if anyone wants it [96kbit AAC/M4A] play using iTunes/Winamp/WMP10

Grand Shriner
    Does anyone know if the 'The time has come' tv version has been released?
    In the 2.b.a master album it's sung by a woman. On the episode it was a man singing.

Also, absolutely brilliant songs the orchestra should play:

From the Pocket Sound Anime Collection (Pokemon sound anime collection):

- 'Tears'

- 'Victory Badge,!'

- 'Meeting and separating'

- 'Meet again'

- 'The Whole war'

Great, Great initiative btw! It would be awesome if it actually pulls of
    Good luck.

Shriner
    For the symphony, I suggest the classic RBY Battle theme that plays so often in the anime. The anime had such a killer remix. On the tracklist it is number 23, Shakunatsu no Battle Field.

Also, Gold/Silver Rival Battle would be amazing as a grand, epic orchestral arrange.

Reccomends Atelier Iris music an awful lot. UmbreChan's Avatar
    thank you very, very much! ive been looking for the pokemon heroes soundtrack forever~
    "Oh yeah, "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming."

Grand Shriner
    I hate to say it but Pokemon-music.net doesn't exist. I clicked on the link and it doesn't show. That's real bad in my opinion but it doesn't matter because I was looking fora specific Pokemon song and that is the S.S Aqua song anime remix.

I know what you mean, UmbreChan. There's one specific version of the song "Secret Garden" that I'm looking for: Its the film version that begins and ends with different instrumentals from the OST. I know there are people out there who can rip a specific piece of music while minimizing the sound fxs and dialogue so if they're reading this, then I'm asking you to find that version from the movie.

Wut?
    I have Mewtwo's Counterattack drama CD, I can upload it if need be.

Onion Kid
    Some of the town music from G/S/C is excellent. I'd love to hear that redone.

Azalea Town: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Violet City: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Ecrutreak City: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Hope you consider those. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Thanks for the download. The funny thing is, I was just wondering where I could download the OST for one of the games. Thanks again!

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock-X View Post
    There's one specific version of the song "Secret Garden" that I'm looking for: Its the film version that begins and ends with different instrumentals from the OST. I know there are people out there who can rip a specific piece of music while minimizing the sound fxs and dialogue so if they're reading this, then I'm asking you to find that version from the movie.
    Even with vocal remove plugins in Adobe Audition, it's very hard to get a clean cut of the music. Besides, all that's diffrent is removal of the drums at the beginning, a fadein, skip to 2nd verse, and notched up a semitone (they like to do that in pkmn movies). You can notch up the pitch in audacity. The drums can be removed (sorta) by cutting the low-freqs in traktor.

BTW, you can find a better version of "you and me pkmn" in the pokemon live! original cast recording album.

EDIT@Modda: don't think it's been released, but the closest thing you can get, is get "the time has come" from pokemon live! original cast recording and notch the pitch up/down. This dude's vocal expression is a bit diffrent to the guy in the episode.

Onion Kid
    So guys. I'm looking for an instrumental version of the theme from Pokemon: The First Movie, the english version. I've found plenty of them... but for some reason, all of them have sound effects. Does anyone have a version of that instrumental without SFX?

Also, while I'm here... when does the High Touch/Ashita wa Kitto single come out?

Quote Originally Posted by junh1024 View Post
    Even with vocal remove plugins in Adobe Audition, it's very hard to get a clean cut of the music. Besides, all that's diffrent is removal of the drums at the beginning, a fadein, skip to 2nd verse, and notched up a semitone (they like to do that in pkmn movies). You can notch up the pitch in audacity. The drums can be removed (sorta) by cutting the low-freqs in traktor.
    I understand what your trying to say, Junh1024. It is one of those differences that separate the full version from the film version. However, it is because of this difference that I want the film version: it has a sense of soft fadeout at the end that does it, whereas the full version feels like it leaves you hanging. Even so, I will never give up on the possibility of having that version.

Grand Shriner
    EDIT@Modda: don't think it's been released, but the closest thing you can get, is get "the time has come" from pokemon live! original cast recording and notch the pitch up/down. This dude's vocal expression is a bit diffrent to the guy in the episode.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, thanks for the info man

Oh please upload Gold/Silver/Crystal! That'd be so kewl...I mean, think of the possibilities...you're listening to your mp3 player, and some cat shows up...and...HAHAHAHA...

Gold Silver Crystal, plz. And I will give you a present.
    Give me a hug.

Grand Shriner
    The "High Touch" single is out today in Japan. Can't get it here in this country. Anyone?

Thank you so much for the tracks! I've been missing Destiny Deoxys.

Oh, and for the orchestra:

1. Route 27 - G/S/C - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    2. Azalea Town - G/S/C
    3. Goldenrod City - G/S/C
    4. Route 201 - D/P/P
    5. Champion Cynthia (pre-battle music) - D/P/P

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by mediaright View Post
    The "High Touch" single is out today in Japan. Can't get it here in this country. Anyone?
    I second the motion. It's a bit early to expect much, unless we have contacts here in Japan, because importers probably won't be receiving their CDs until next week. However, as soon as anyone finds it, we'd all appreciate it if you'd be a nice partner, nice rival and host it for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Skotein View Post
    1. Route 27 - G/S/C - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    No matter how you arrange it, Route 27's music is EPIC. It was so amazing the first time I reached Kanto in Gold Version, I just sat there with my headphones and listened for minutes.

Grand Shriner
    Actually, that youtube user has a bunch of unreleased arrangement clips that'd sound great with an orchestra.

Grand Shriner
    Well, shows what I know. Enjoy High Touch, everyone!

Unusually for a Pokémon single, this CD does not contain a karaoke version of High Touch! It contains duet versions with only Ash and Dawn singing, but no track with neither of them singing.

That said, the Instrumental version you'll find on the CD is in fact the excellent arrangement used for the preview clips at the end of the show. Get ready to rock out with it (and a special cameo appearance of an earlier season's theme discretely hidden near the end of the track)!

NOTE: The filenames use Japanese titles for songs, while the Title tags of the songs use the English equivalents. Edit the title tags and honk if you love Japanese.