Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102106107108109110111112
Results 2,776 to 2,786 of 2786

Thread: Pokemon Soundtracks and Collections

Anyone know if there any good collections of fan-made Pokemon music? There's some amazing stuff on Youtube but downloading it all seperately is pretty tedious.
    Last edited by -L-; 10-16-2019 at 10:06 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by FelipoDepot View Post
    Well, retired from Pokemon. Haven't seen any suggestion that he's wrapped up his career yet, and at the very least based on some of his statements on twitter, he's striving to get music released in some capacity. With the lack of Media Factory however, I get the strong feeling that it's still gonna be a while
    Well, I hope he can. He is my favorite composer, after all. He is going to try and work on the next movie, it's just not certain yet. I'm crossing my fingers. Would you knony ways he could get his music released in that conundrum?

Quote Originally Posted by MonadoLink View Post
    Well, I hope he can. He is my favorite composer, after all. He is going to try and work on the next movie, it's just not certain yet. I'm crossing my fingers. Would you knony ways he could get his music released in that conundrum?
    Based on responses he gave to me, a friend and a couple others, it's just incredibly difficult for him to get a release done on his own, however he is still going to try with getting BW-SM music out, and he also has an idea about making a "Yuyama Tribute Album" featuring tracks from the Pokemon films directed by Yuyama (basically all but 21). This is presumably because HE has stepped down as director for the show and possibly films. But from the looks of it this is all just conceptual for now, and with Sony not bothering to give the show proper OST or DVD/Bluray releases, doesn't look great. But we can certainly hope.

He's gonna try to do the next movie? Well it'd certainly satiate my appetite for his works, he's also my favorite composer. Did he mention this anywhere? I do wanna try to look into more avenues of research lol. If he is to do the next movie, I suppose the only way the unreleased stuff could get a release is if he rearranged them for that film, like what he did for several tracks in M22.

He talks to you too? The language barrier made our conversation cut short, but I'm glad he talks to his fans. Was it a DM? He really has a lot of unreleased cues, more than 70% of his music, actually, and he wishes that weren't the case
    Last edited by MonadoLink; 10-17-2019 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MonadoLink View Post
    He talks to you too? The language barrier made our conversation cut short, but I'm glad he talks to his fans. Was it a DM? He really has a lot of unreleased cues, more than 70% of his music, actually, and he wishes that weren't the case
    Not consistently, I've only DM'd him a couple times, but he's been answering some questions publicly on Twitter recently though which is awesome. Seeing him interact with fans despite the language barrier is honestly kinda magical.

He is absolutely the coolest!

i recently grabbed a bunch of the big OSTs torrent over on RUTRACKER, and it includes a FLAC copy of the German OST "Schnapp’ sie dir alle!" (2.B.A. Master), as some users were requesting it earlier thisyear. i was going to reupload myself but realized i only grabbed select tracks..

I seached in the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and i didnt find it, is a unrelease track?

Quote Originally Posted by tiffaff View Post
    I seached in the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and i didnt find it, is a unrelease track?
    who was your response for, to be sure.. ?

[edited to avoid back-to-back posts:] just a thought.. maybe itd be a good idea to start a new thread focusing on things we definitively DONT have: (afaik) there arent any proper, uncompressed versions of Pokémon Theme, Pokémon World or Wanna Be A Hero available anywhere publicly, despite the countless international dubs created for each track.

following up on my first post, i had two requests... the second was in regards to the 3 Korean OSTs that no one has been able to acquire in anything above Youtube quality. at least one of them (Pokémon AG (New & Best) seems to be readily available in digital format for purchase, but besides my only research into the Korean language being for this specific request, my living situation has made it ridiculously challenging for me to get an account made for any of these sites. even in my Pokémon TV Theme International torrent release, these were the only files i had to include under 256kbps... id love to see these 3 KO discs released to the community, finally..
    Last edited by paulmeranda; 10-20-2019 at 11:22 PM. Reason: additional content

Quote Originally Posted by treeleaf49 View Post
    Could someone share Pokémon: Schnapp' sie Dir alle? It is the 2.B.A. Master album, but in German. While FLAC would be preferred, I won't complain with what comes.
    Pokémon - Schnapp' sie dir alle!
    1999, 2.B.A. Master, German Dub
    MEGA: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Last edited by paulmeranda; 10-31-2019 at 01:24 AM. Reason: finally found the request post

Thanks for sharing these great OTS's everyone!