Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: "Worst Movie Ever" thread.

Something wicca this way comes matt damon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikhailG View Post
    @ PerfectLibra
    I do realize that LotR "2" and "3" are the second and third acts of so to say one movie, but they were made in a much less creative way. It looks like after the success of the first part they thought that don't have to work so hard anymore to get the people into the cinemas. And by the way, the book is anyway much greater than the movie could have ever been.

Did you people hear that they are now making Pirates of the Caribbean 4?
    OMG...
    you know that they filmed all 3 at the same time, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Wonderbra
    baby sun is creepy with its giggling and happy baby-ness.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Exotic weapon proficiency ftw Prak's Avatar
    He probably doesn't. He also doesn't realize that the books are actually poorly written.

The Black Saint Silent Shrinning #Infinitum solis's Avatar
    Manos The Hands Of Fate

Games and Game Music Addict MikhailG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prak View Post
    He probably doesn't. He also doesn't realize that the books are actually poorly written.
    Who are you to judge J.R.R. Tolkien? Are you maybe a famous writer of some sort???

jrr tolkien is not a god and therefore can be judged by anyone. and everyone is allowed to have their own opinions on books and stuff. besides, even though i like LotR, it is not like, the supreme example of perfect writing. simple literary analysis can show faults

I list off my "Top Ten Worst Movies Of All Time"

10. Donnie Darko (Wow...and I mean that in a "shocked I wasted time" kind of way)
    9. Southland Tales (WTF is this guy on? Same director, same nonsense)
    8. The Crow: Wicked Prayer (They took a very good book and literally shit all over it, threw it in a blender, and used what was left to make a script!)
    7. Street Kings (Keanu Reeves conveys his different emotions about as well as I can bench press 704 pounds.)
    6. The Village (I literally went to bed that night pissed off that I wasted moments of my life that I could never get back with this god awful movie)
    5. Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation (Since when did a scifi cult classic turn into a really bad horror movie? Please, do not waste time watching this.)
    4. Titanic (A lifetime of horrible acting and akward sex scenes, and I already knew the ending! I actually watched the first hour and i've never seen the entire thing, nor will I ever)
    3. Bewitched (Will Ferrell as his worst, I literally felt ill watching that movie)
    2. House of the Dead (Uwe Boll has to die, someone or something has to save the human race from the abominations that he calls films.)
    1. Prom Night Remake (I never had the urge to punch someone in the face while watching a movie, but that movie, *shudders*)

Not quite your ordinary house. PerfectLibra's Avatar
    Tolkien can create worlds, cultures, languages like a mother fucker ... But is dry as hell.
    I aim to misbehave.

Grand Shriner
    How odd, no one mentioned the Spirits Within? God Sakaguchi, why did you allow this?

I'd like to say every Joel Schumacher movie EXCEPT for Falling Down. That movie was badical.

Also, it's not really horrible; but I fucking hate the Matrix franchise. I mean, the directors must eat, live, and shit pretentiousness. I feel bad that V for Vendetta had to go through that, and funnily enough, it's probably their best movie.

Not quite your ordinary house. PerfectLibra's Avatar
    The Lost Boys is one of the best films from the 80's - you hold your tongue!

sees through the bs! All Seeing Eye's Avatar
    The worst movies I watched are some of the ones based on videogames'

Like Double Dragon, Mario Brothers, and recently Hitman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu View Post
    God is love! Mother FUCK you if you don't agree you worthless fucking wretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    . Rap cannot make anyone anymore racist then they already are.
    Throw your 128kbps MP3's in the recycle bin. Enjoy the future! Enjoy Lossless!

Games and Game Music Addict MikhailG's Avatar
    Ok let us just drop the LotR. And as for Tolkien, he was a professor on multiply universities, so I think they had some reason putting him there to teach English

2. House of the Dead (Uwe Boll has to die, someone or something has to save the human race from the abominations that he calls films.)
    I read in some magazine about him and there he was praised like some second Spielberg. But he is nothing special in my opinion. I watched House of the dead and its just another bad zombie movie (hey, that could be a title for a new one!), nothing especially bad.

As for the movies based on games, I think that they are just another example of money squeezing shit. Even Tomb Raider didn't touch me.
    By the way, can someone say me what was first, the mortal combat movie or the mortal combat game?

The Mortal Kombat game, of course.

Onion Kid
    No contest. Batman & Robin.

lol.

All the 1990's Batman movies sucked after the first one with Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson. The movies became all about getting the most popular actors at the time to play big roles, rather than getting the RIGHT actors to play those roles.

I mean really, Jim Carry as the Riddler.

What genius thought that was a good idea?

Onion Kid
    Batman Returns is my second favourite.

In a sense, though, I'm kind of annoyed that TDK is getting this much attention, and from turds who don't even understand the subtleties and intricacies of the plot; who are more interested in seeing Christian Bale's exposed torso and OMGEXPOLSUNS!!!!!11111ONEELEVEN!!!!+1=2!!!!!

It's not that I don't love the movie, it's a (flawed) masterpiece, but I tire of hearing about it all the time, and of hearing people recite the Joker's lines ad nauseum.

Would you like to see my mask? Nightowl9910's Avatar
    Jack Frost (directed by Michael Cooney) is definitely amongst them and it's sequel is even worse!

Others would have to include Dragon (directed by Leigh Scott), Troll 2 and Mind Ripper.

THE DARK NIGHT!

I just whipped myself and forced by grandfather to do some unspeakable acts to me for saying such a thing.

OUCH!

The darkness writhes. execrable gumwrapper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by All Seeing Eye View Post
    lol.

All the 1990's Batman movies sucked after the first one with Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson. The movies became all about getting the most popular actors at the time to play big roles, rather than getting the RIGHT actors to play those roles.

I mean really, Jim Carry as the Riddler.

What genius thought that was a good idea?
    Which one? Michael Keaton played Batman twice.

Also, Batman Forever is awesome, if even based on lol moments. "Save ze boi!" Oh Arnold...
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

dude, i LOVED batman forever. it's my fav one of them all. i love me some uma.

also, inb4neg @ TDK comment

;_;;

Silent Night, Deadly Night 2.

Hands down worst excuse for a film. Basically the film is comprised of excerpts from the first movie in the series coupled with some really badly acted scenes and pointless plot devices. It's a semi-sequel that really has nothing to do with the first film - thematically. It just stars some guy who has problems and kills people and is in an institute for pretty much the whole film having flashbacks of events of the first film. Lame.
    For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, may I just mention the one phrase that explains it all?

...GARBAGE DAY!

'nuff said.

I saw that 'garbage day' line on youtube and I could not stop laughing. Good stuff.
    I want a Sunday kind of love...
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Flare View Post
    Jack Frost (directed by Michael Cooney) is definitely amongst them and it's sequel is even worse!

WHAT?!

You go die now.

Sig too big

professional sun praiser ROKUSHO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kastere View Post
    It's sheer ludicrousness makes up for the fact that it's awful.
    I doubt anyone has ever seen it, but Lucker The Necrophagous is a damn near abomination of film.

It's a Belgian Slasher flick about a guy who kills women then has sex with the bodies. There is a ten minute long scene wherein the main character (Lucker) defiles a 4 week old prostitute corpse that has soaked up so much natural gas it's a weird greenish greasy colour.

To put it simply, it's more of an experience then a movie.
    lucker the necrophagus?

got it. will lookk for torrents.
    i have seen many fucked up things, but not necrophilia.
    Quote Originally Posted by HDHipHop1 View Post
    A lot of cereal nowadays is just candy dunked in milf.
    many of my posts are paid for by the department of redundancy deparment's payment
    as of recently and for the rest of winter, expect many typos. my hands are freezing during the night
    #gamefaqssupportswomenbeaters