Thread: so who is genesis ?

so who is genesis ?

ok i actually do know who he is...sorta. i have never played crisis core nor DOC but i am in love with FF7 and its over all story.. ive been out of the loop for a while now (no ps to play this very nice new games) but heres what i want to know. in relation to story genesis, angeal, sephiroth, and cloud are pretty much the only peps that reacted positive to the jenovah cells right ? with sephiroth being the perfect reaction next to clouds positive reaction, what level soes this genesis guy play ? hes is pretty damn good from the cut scene ive watched, and i know he does show up at the end of FF7DOC and caries off his brother. but other than that whats the story ? is he here because... well lol we all know sephiroth is a walking bad @$$ and we need a new charcter to feed off of ? what are the theries with the way the story is going now ?

Genesis is simply another of Professor Hollander's experiments.
    Him, Angeal, and Sephiroth were all infused with Jenova cells, but none of them had the S Cells needed to stop the degradation process, only Cloud had those cells.