Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XII Trivia.

Quote Originally Posted by Hynad View Post
    A small Happiness can be heard in a fade out effect near the beginning of the game.
    You're Really a child plays when Vaan asks about the age of Fran when they come out of Eruyt Village on their first visit.

Checking the exact location of those songs. I'll update as I manage to locate the exact spots.

I don't have my PS2 right now, but I think Abyss plays in an optional dungeon (or an optional PART of a dungeon).

I know the faq you use, and you should realize that even the author states that it is not complete.
    Hynad, I actually just played through the game so I could take down when each track is played. I barely used that FAQ. I know which one you have in mind, I did refer to it once or twice when having trouble figuring out what's played in certain places. But that was only a last resort, like if I sat through a scene and wasn't able to work out what everything I heard in it was when I was playing, I'd just listen to it on youtube and compare it to BlueLaguna.

AND I was hoping to prove the Faq wrong about the tracks not featured in the game, but amazingly, even after doing everything there is to do in the game, I did not hear any of them.

Though, I DID find some references that that FAQ was missing. He was right in saying it was incomplete. But, having just played through the game in search of them, I can testify that they aren't there.

So in that case, Hynad, where exactly is the "Small Happiness" fadeout? Youtube link, plz. I believe all scenes in the game have been youtubed, so, find me the link.

I know that when Kytes leaves the sewers and that conversation after the Rat-hunting, you hear "Dalmasca Estersand", and that wasn't mentioned in the faq, for one.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmaster913 View Post
    I guess that it's my turn to ask the question.

In Balfonheim there was a miffed moogle who was complaining about the chocobo renting prices. How much does he pay when he finally gets his "chocobo" ride?
    wait a minute, i havnt played this game for a long time but wasnt it that chicken thing he got instead of a chocobo? O.O srry my memory is fuzzy so the only thing that gave me this idea was that u wrote "finally gets his "chocobo" ride?" so forgive me if im wrong :S

OMG! I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING, that question was already answered. srry forgive my stuppidity. i only read the 1st page of this thread SORRY SORRY SORRY

Quote Originally Posted by Drebin252 View Post
    wait a minute, i havnt played this game for a long time but wasnt it that chicken thing he got instead of a chocobo? O.O srry my memory is fuzzy so the only thing that gave me this idea was that u wrote "finally gets his "chocobo" ride?" so forgive me if im wrong :S
    Yes, it was a cockatrice. But, he referred to it as a chocobo, so thats why I said "chocobo" with the quotes.

On a side note,I think that the other questions have been answered too, so why doesn't someone ask another.

OK I'll ask a question.

What exact items are needed to be sold in order to make the 'Sunflower' (aka Tournesol) available in the Bazaar?

3 each of Gemsteel, Empyreal Soul, and Serpentarius.

As for making these, the grand totals stack up to selling: 2 Scarletite, 4 Damascus Steel, 4 Hell-Gate's Flame, 2 Soul Powder, 4 Wargod's Band, 3 High Arcana, 12 Snake Skin, 6 Serpent Eye, 1 Empyreal Soul, and finally 1 Gemsteel.

Phew, that was a mouth full. Though, this question is probably so easy for me since it is what I am trying to make now in the game.

Lol exactly correct... your turn.

My last question was kinda a bust so I won't ask anything like that again. On which hunts from Montblanc's Clan Centurio are you accompanied by another member of the clan?

Gil Snapper (Bansat), Trickster (Monid), 'Belito' (Monid), Carrot (Krjn). I think that's right...

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

That's exactly what I was looking for. Congratulations, and now it's your turn.

OK, what is the name of the item needed to access the Earth Tyrant?

Was it the weathervein?

Yep - your turn!

Is it only us playing now?

Quote Originally Posted by Slavka View Post
    Yep - your turn!

Is it only us playing now?
    It seems that way. But, as long as anyone wants to play, I am game for it. As for a question:

What items must be sold for the Wyrmhero Blade to appear in the bazzar?

I am still playing this when I see the thread. But I sometimes don't go passed the latest thread posted in. Anyway, to answer the question;

If I remember correctly, Omega Blade, God Slayer's Badge and Lu Shang's Badge?

Those are the items. Its good to know that someone else is still playing. So, you got it right, you get the next question.

In the South Bank Village, you meet a women (This is Dantro's wife). She tells you about a traveler who has taken ill and that she is looking after. She asks you to collect some ingredients for her, in order to make a concoction that will help ease the traveler's pain.

There are three outcomes for this. The amount of ingredients you give her changes the race of the traveler.

What are the ingredients you need in order to make it so the traveler is a Moogle? (The Moogle is the result you get by acquiring all the ingredients)

Bonus points for naming the items you receive if you get the Moogle!

Is it...13? I know it's something near there, if you take into account that the Nidhogg's snakeskin thing is worth 3. I believe the moogle gives you the Barheim Key and a Golden Amulet.

Quote Originally Posted by Slavka View Post
    Is it...13? I know it's something near there, if you take into account that the Nidhogg's snakeskin thing is worth 3. I believe the moogle gives you the Barheim Key and a Golden Amulet.
    13 is the maximum number of ingredients you can give her, yes. The Nidhog's skin counts for 3 of those. But can you name the other ingredients? I'll give a clue. There are 5 of one thing, 2 of another, and 3 of something else..ultimately adding up to 13, including the Nidhog's skin.

You're right about the items. You do indeed get the Barheim Key and a Golden Amulet.

Isn't there some scales that you pick up on the beach?

You do pick up something from the beach. But it's not scales.

Seaclam Shells?

Yeah, there's 5 Seclam Shells, 2 Phials of Nebralim, 3 Valeblossom Dews, and the Nidhogg skin.

So whoever got it correct, ask the next question already.

There is actually 3 Semclam shells.

But I didn't know you can change the patient's race. So, I don't know...

And Slavka how dare you. There is no "weathervein" it's called the Windvane.