Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112

Thread: What is the most under-rated/under-hyped game you have loved?

professional sun praiser ROKUSHO's Avatar
    project sylpheed.
    ace combat in space, simple as that.

nobody i know knows this game even exists, and it was released on the 360
    Quote Originally Posted by HDHipHop1 View Post
    A lot of cereal nowadays is just candy dunked in milf.
    many of my posts are paid for by the department of redundancy deparment's payment
    as of recently and for the rest of winter, expect many typos. my hands are freezing during the night
    #gamefaqssupportswomenbeaters

Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. Was my favorite NES game for a long time. It all started because I borrowed the game from a friend, he just had restarted after beating it and had everything maxed out. It was going well until one of those accidents with a dirty cartridge erased everything, so I had to start over to fix it. Made me appreciate the game, discovering everything by myself.
    [Insert a poignant, intelligent signature here.]

Darkseed & Darkseed 2. Epic gameplay for both of them, but Darkseed 2's ending is just really horrible for me.
    ...This site hates me...

Heart of Darkness (1998). Way ahead of it's time and just a great adventure to play as a teen. It sparked my imagination, had a great soundtrack, a wonderful world to explore and even a dog to rescue. What isn't there to love? Literally, for me, the perfect game.

How I wish I had the soundtrack.
    I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what its like to feel absolutely worthless and they dont want anyone else to feel like that.

~ Robin Williams ~

Onion Kid
    Killer 7. The plot was confusing and they focused on style before gameplay, but beneath the surface, there's an intricate and deep story that blew me away.

Onion Kid
    The Dark Spire. It got a limited release (because Atlus), so I get why there aren't a lot of people who have played it, but it was just really good all the way around. It felt like an old-school dungeon crawler, but it had some modern conveniences, too.