Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3943444546474849
Results 1,201 to 1,212 of 1212

Thread: The Official Final Fantasy VI Rumble

Opera would win the scenes rumble, mir?

Sorta like why P. Head isn't going to be in the enemy edition of the SH Rumble

Katachi-Makoto-Kotowari Szczepan's Avatar
    You know Neg, similar thing could be said about Terra's Theme in music rumble;3

Turned out that way, didn't it

Scenes is difficult... I haven't played the game in a few years, so I'd need someone to help me out with 'em.
    Same goes for sidequests, though I don't remember any outside of those in the WoR when you gather your party members.

Sidequests would have to include stuff like seeing all of Shadow's dreams, returning to Doma Castle with Cyan, defeating all 8 dragons, getting whatever magicite is available at the auction house, getting Sabin's final blitz, getting the chainsaw in Zozo, climbing the Fanatics' Tower for the Gem Box, getting Odin at the underground castle...and that's all I can think of. Even if you add recruiting Terra, Locke, Strago, Relm, et al, it doesn't seem like there'd be more than 20. Which isn't necessarily a problem, but it'd be short.

With scenes, on the other hand, there'd be plenty. I'm sure we can collectively think up enough to make it worthwhile. Like the opera, Terra turning into a pink banshee, Kefka poisoning the water at Doma, Cyan watching the train pull away, Kefka pushing the three statues out of order, the world blowing up, Gau making fun of Cyan, the dinner with the emperor where you have to talk to x number of soldiers, the house on fire in Thamasa, walking through the Magitek factory in the room with all the espers in tubes, playing through Maduin's scenario in the past, walking down the stairs in Daryl's tomb as Setzer remembers his girlfriend, Ultros arguing with Relm, Kefka opening the door to the esper world, Locke freeing Celes from her chains in South Figaro...

VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - Currently CUSTOM songlist and 10th ANNIVERSARY encores
    VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Moogles fending off sodiers in Narshe,
    Locke's past flashback / using Phoenix on Rachel,
    Escape from Vector,
    Figaro Castle disappears in the sand, leaving Kefka angry,
    Celes jumping off the cliff,
    1st meeting with Ultros,
    "Coin Toss",

Return to us, oh noble thread...

I'm still waiting on a bit more input, actually. =P

But I guess the main agreement seems to be scenes? Uh, yea, so... Does maybe arthurgolden want to take over this? I have to admit, I haven't played FFVI in a loooooong time, and I'm not familiar with the scenes anymore like at all except if I re-read what happens. I would be willing to give him a hand in creating a "tournament" tree if he wants to do it like me, and hand him the leadership over the scenes rumble.
    Unless of course you guys definitely want me to go for it.

I would love to do it, but I can't. I've already got a bunch of active threads that I'm having a hard time keeping up with because of my summer schedule. I think someone else should take it if the Cap'n doesn't want to, and I'll be sure to participate whenever possible. Thanks for thinking of me.

Onion Kid
    Phantom Forest for sure!
    My favourite online game seller.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Man, how many of these rumble threads are floating around FFShrine? I need to venture out of the music forums more often.

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    We used to have quite a number, but at the moment only a few are regularly active.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!