Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2529296979899100101102
Results 2,526 to 2,542 of 2542

Thread: JOE HISAISHI's Albums

  1. #2526
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    94
    its from the link you provided. It was in WAVE format. And I localized the tags.

    i can download from Baidu, but its so slow...like 60KB/s. I dont know if that's normal or because i have the free account.

  2. #2527
    Grand Shriner HubertF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by redbook View Post
    its from the link you provided. It was in WAVE format. And I localized the tags.

    i can download from Baidu, but its so slow...like 60KB/s. I dont know if that's normal or because i have the free account.
    Ohh I thought it was APE. In any case, thank you again!

  3. #2528
    Grand Shriner 1337haXXor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    347
    Hisaishi's Quartet Classics [FLAC, Personal Rip]



    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Pass: Vorpal_Reaper
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  4. #2529
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20
    Hi! I'm looking for this score, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have it? Can anyone upload it? Thanks a lot!

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  5. #2530
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by burton View Post
    Hi! I'm looking for this score, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have it? Can anyone upload it? Thanks a lot!

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    The Drifting Classroom [33KD-105] [FLAC] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  6. #2531
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thak you very much!!

  7. #2532
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    22
    Anyone have this release? [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  8. #2533
    Гражданин СССР Enigma0066's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    836
    Quote Originally Posted by kaonashi1991 View Post
    Anyone have this release? [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    EnigmaPtcha (v. 0.0.4)
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Интернет хочет капчу?! Их есть у меня!

  9. #2534
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6
    Thanks to each and everyone in this thread that has shared lesser-known and hard to find releases.

    Has anybody come across 恋人たちの時刻 (1987) yet?

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Samples:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Thanks again.

  10. #2535
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by madspecialist View Post

    Lovers' Time Original Soundtrack

    Samples:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Thanks again.
    The musics got potential, but god I hope that fidelity was because of the codec they used to record the sample.
    My instrumental podcast - mostly anime and games
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  11. #2536
    Grand Shriner dongfangxingshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    228
    [190821]映画『二ノ国』オリジナル・サウンドトラック/音楽:久石譲
    from [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    mp3
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    password: aytv
    [190821]映画『二ノ国』主題歌「MOIL」収録EP「porte」[初回限定盤]/バルーン 須田景凪
    mp3
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    password: 8wyt

  12. #2537
    Grand Shriner cooljojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Another planet
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by dongfangxingshi View Post
    [190821]映画『二ノ国』オリジナル・サウンドトラック/音楽:久石譲
    from [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    mp3
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    password: aytv
    [190821]映画『二ノ国』主題歌「MOIL」収録EP「porte」[初回限定盤]/バルーン 須田景凪
    mp3
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    password: 8wyt
    Thank you very much for this sharing, dongfangxingshi

  13. #2538
    Гражданин СССР Enigma0066's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    836
    Thank you very much, dongfangxingshi!

    Note:
    porte / Keina Suda [WPCL-13090] (mp3, 320k) for those who can not download from Baidu.
    Download:dropmefiles.com/YRiQ
    From: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Note 2.
    I have no information that Hisashi participated in this.
    M-02 - Anime Film "Ninokuni" Theme Song
    Artist 須田景凪
    作詞 須田景凪
    作曲 須田景凪
    編曲 須田景凪, トオミヨウ
    Last edited by Enigma0066; 08-24-2019 at 04:47 AM.

  14. #2539
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    144
    Hello!
    Does anyone have this release: The End Of The World (Live At Joe Hisaishi & World Dream Orchestra 2015), Universal Sigma 2016 ?
    Thanks!

  15. #2540
    Гражданин СССР Enigma0066's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    836
    Quote Originally Posted by pitkis View Post
    Hello!
    Does anyone have this release: The End Of The World (Live At Joe Hisaishi & World Dream Orchestra 2015), Universal Sigma 2016 ?
    Thanks!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Thx dongfangxingshi

  16. #2541
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    144
    Thanks! Does anyone also have links to these: W no Higeki and An Early Spring (Soushun Monogatari)?

  17. #2542
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    144
    Links for W no Higeki and An Early Spring (Soushun Monogatari), anyone? Thanks!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •