Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The big Tekken soundtracks collection

Grand Shriner

The big Tekken soundtracks collection

EDIT 01/07/2013

This thread is down for good.

Sorry I haven't been checking this forum, I've been doing other things. Anyway, I had to take down ALL of my files on my account because someone filed a random (?) copyright claim against ONLY the Tekken 6 soundtrack files I had on there. Yeah, nothing else was cited, just Tekken 6. I took down everything because I didn't want to lose my account. Sorry guys.

The good thing is that now most of the Tekken soundtracks are on [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. You do need an account to download, but it's well worth it in my opinion. I've even been able to use my download manager Downthemall in Firefox to get soundtracks with no problems!

(Update September 3rd 2013) I found this awesome channel that has everything I had and more! Yeah, I had to take it all down. However there's an awesome Youtube channel NamcoMusicCenter that has a huge torrent of mp3 (and I think FLAC version as well). Go here [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Last edited by godfist; 09-03-2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: All files on my account have been taken down

Great grabbing Tekken 3 Battle Trax now thanks

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Great grabbing Tekken 3 Battle Trax now thanks
    You are welcome. Actually I never got into Tekken or its music until Tekken 3. I heard the arcade version of Law's theme and have been hooked ever since. As for Battle Trax, I've listened to some of it and the only tracks I really like are Jin's and Law's.

Good post, but could be more informative and complete (catalogs numbers, composers, real albums titles, covers...)

Since you are not using real names of albums, i can't be sure 100% you got everything (but it seems like it).

You are of course missing Death By Degrees ~ Tekken Nina Williams - OST and Tekken OVA (but you already knew that).

You also are also missing Tekken Drama CD.

The more interesting fact i could add, is that the "Tekken" album (containing original arcade music & remixes) had 2 differents releases, 1 from Japan and 1 from UK.
    Only the last 2 tracks of the albums are differents but these are exclusives remixes.

Goddamn that's alot of Tekken!!!

Thanks.
    My personal VGM CD rips thread >> [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    SEGA Saturn Redbook Audio Collection thread >> [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    [QUOTE=Anatar;999392]Good post, but could be more informative and complete (catalogs numbers, composers, real albums titles, covers...)

It took me enough time as it was just downloading all these albums, labeling them with their bit rates, giving credit to the appropriate uploaders, compressing the files into zip's and then uploading the files. I know when others do a full set of soundtracks like a discography of an artist they add album covers and other information, but I can't be online 24/7 like alot of them so someone else will have to fill in that information. My time in the internet is limited. And I'm the only one who has uploaded the Tekken 3 battle Trax album on this forum as it is, so it's not like I'm just reposting stuff that others have done. If someone wants to come along and make a more professional post with every single album and complete information, by all means go ahead. I'm just doing what I can do.

The more interesting fact i could add, is that the "Tekken" album (containing original arcade music & remixes) had 2 differents releases, 1 from Japan and 1 from UK.
    Only the last 2 tracks of the albums are differents but these are exclusives remixes.
    Well the only place I could find a good quality copy of the Tekken album was on shadowhaxor.net so finding the 2 different versions of that release seems out of the question to me. Again I have only so much time. You can look if you want.

EDIT:On second thought, I've done enough searching as it is for Tekken soundtracks. So I'm not going to look for anymore. Other memers of this forum had uploaded the Tekken OVA and Nina Death by Degrees OST's, but the links are dead now. Perhaps they or someone who has a copy of what they uploaded could re-upload those soundtracks. I'm not asking the uploaders to do this, I'm merely pointing out that the Tekken OVA and Nina Death by Degrees soundtracks had been previously uploaded already.

Grand Shriner
    Some of the links have gone down. If you want me to re-upload the ones that are down let me know as a half dozen of my links have gone down and I don't feel like re-uploading all of them unless someone wants me to.

Connoisseur Extraordinaire
    I would certainly appreciate a re-upload of the Tekken 2 Arcade OST. Thanks.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Heihachi View Post
    I would certainly appreciate a re-upload of the Tekken 2 Arcade OST. Thanks.
    Ok, will do. I should have that up tomorrow or failing that Friday...

Grand Shriner
    OK! Tekken 2 Arcade OST has been re-uploaded. I haven't gotten many downloads on Tekken 3 Techno Maniax, so I might have to re-upload that in a bit if people stop downloading it...'tis a shame its a great remix collection. Jin's Overhead Noise Remix is my favorite.

Speaking of favorites, I just can't enough of Tekken 2 Strike Fighting Volume 1 - More Healthy (Alex & Roger's Stage I think). It's so lively and whimsical I could picture kids dancing to it or something cute like that.

Thanks for the re-upload, I've already grabbed all of the others.

It seems great minds think alike; I have not been able to stop listening to More Healthy since downloading it, but then the entire Tekken 2 soundtrack unique and somewhat addictive; there's nothing quite like it.

Aside from that, I've also been thoroughly impressed by both of the Tekken 3 remix albums.

By the way, is there any important reason for "03" of your numbering system to seem to be skipped over among the list of available links?

Also, you may want to get rid of that naruto episode from the tekken 2 arcade OST. I was wondering why that file was so huge.

Booyaka!
    Thanks for the uploads. Do you have this album floating around anywhere?

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I see you have some arranges from Tekken 2 here, but can't find this one specifically.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSelphie View Post
    Thanks for the uploads. Do you have this album floating around anywhere?

I see you have some arranges from Tekken 2 here, but can't find this one specifically.
    Hrm, it looks familiar, especially that emotionless passion track there. Then again I may not have this if there was an album that had multiple releases and each release has slightly different tracks included in it. I'll check but I doubt I have this and am not planning on searching anymore for Tekken soundtracks (it took me a few weeks to assemble this list as it is).

Booyaka!
    Quote Originally Posted by godfist View Post
    Hrm, it looks familiar, especially that emotionless passion track there. Then again I may not have this if there was an album that had multiple releases and each release has slightly different tracks included in it. I'll check but I doubt I have this and am not planning on searching anymore for Tekken soundtracks (it took me a few weeks to assemble this list as it is).
    No problem, man.

Again - thanks either way.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSelphie View Post
    No problem, man.

Again - thanks either way.
    I went back and looked through my 2 volumes of Tekken 2 Strike fighting, and most of the tracks had names exactly the same as tracks from Volume 1 and 2. The only tracks that didn't have the same names were the tracks that had the word Remix in them, so you may not be missing much.

Do any of these have the Tekken 3 ending songs?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by terri_07 View Post
    Do any of these have the Tekken 3 ending songs?
    Erm, not sure exactly what you mean by ending songs. If you mean the music from the PS1 Tekken 3 Character endings, then the tekken 3 gamerip I posted has those "songs". The only other ending song I can think of is the staff roll track from the arcade version, which is also in the Tekken 3 gamerip.

Thanks a lot!

big bonus

Here's the TTT arcade ost in 192. Forgot to post this here. Don't know the original author. There were no tags. Fully tagged by me a few minutes ago. Enjoy

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by mixup View Post
    Here's the TTT arcade ost in 192. Forgot to post this here. Don't know the original author. There were no tags. Fully tagged by me a few minutes ago. Enjoy

Well thank you! Can I download your version and post a mirror of it in my 1st post with all my download links? I'll give you credit.

Go right on ahead

Hi godfist,

could you reupload Tekken 3 Arcade Game Rip + Tekken 3 Playstation 1 Character Ending Music Rips (VBR to up 320 kpbs) on an other server. Sendspace doesn't work. Best would be rapidshare or megaupload. This would be great. Thank You!

J.K.

Onion Kid
    Wow, Thank you for uploading these soundtracks.