View Poll Results: Is Zack's Death Epic?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

11 64.71%
  • No!

6 35.29%

Thread: Epic Death

]x[Keyblade Master]x[ HitoshirezuHABG's Avatar

Epic Death

Since it's not techniqually a spoiler...(Everyone know's Zack is dead)...

The most epic death in a final fantasy game is officially Zack's. His death was so epic that he got BLOOD. And lots of it too.

Anyone agree?
    When you hold the key to saving the world...Even the sky seems to be asking for help. When you are the chosen one...Even DESTINY can't hold you back. When you are the one in love...Even fear, and pain can't stop your heart.

Here's looking at you, kid. Espanha's Avatar
    As I read your post words failed me. I felt my tongue roll in on itself and my jaw slammed shut and nothing was strong enough to pry it open.

Then suddenly, the words I had thought lost forever came rushing back and I nearly got acquainted with the floor. They were so many, all at the same time, that it was my brain's ability to organize my thoughts that failed and I stood there, millions of words sloshing around inside my head. It took a while, but I managed to raise my hands and send the words from my head into my fingers.

Ultimately, all this effort paid off in that I was able to condense every thought on the subject of this thread into one very simple sentence:

"You, sir, are one gigantic idiot and I hope you choke very slowly and very painfully on a spoiled pickle."

]x[Keyblade Master]x[ HitoshirezuHABG's Avatar
    Sure sure. You're just upset that Zack's death was more epic then your entire life.

Little people? LITTLE PEOPLE!? Octiron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HitoshirezuHABG View Post
    The most epic death in a final fantasy game is officially Zack's. His death was so epic that he got BLOOD. And lots of it too.
    You said officially, so I just know you must be speaking the truth. Now all you need to do is elaborate on the epic side, because just the blood reason is kind of weak, wouldn't you agree?

I expect a post detailing all this "epicness", so I may better understand why FFVII is still lauded as a good game and perhaps change my own opinion of it.

I agree that zacks death was epic. I creid lik a little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian Force - Greiver Wings-of-Leon's Avatar
    ZACK DIES?!?!?!?!?!

..Kidding.

"I'll be 'waiting' here for you..
    So if you come here..
    You'll find me...
    ...I promise."

Shriner
    sure. Sothing greater than a guy going down against overwhelming odds. Zacks death was the same sort of epic as the Alamo and Thermopylae
    THe SPICE MUST FLOW

jen' jari iv tave sith Darth Revan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HitoshirezuHABG View Post
    Since it's not techniqually a spoiler...(Everyone know's Zack is dead)...

Anyone agree?

I honestly don't know what to say. I'm speechless.

You sir/madam, are a brilliant individual for posting this. Hell, why are you here when your intellect is better suited for a revival of NASA? Go, go now young one, save us all with your vast intellect.

In case you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic you damn idiot. 'Epic Death'? What the fuck were you smoking? Not the high quality grass I bet.

The Code of the Sith
    Nw l kash zo tash antai kash tik sh sot.
    Pro sh sot nu gauti ty k
    Pro ty k nu gauti midwan
    Pro midwan nu gauti pergaleas
    Pro pergaleas nuyak aras svistuis
    Tave qy sik sekleti won nun

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]