Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What I didn't notice at first in FFX-2 Intro!

If love is a red dress, hang me in rags. terabyte's Avatar
    Oh come on, SFX? That's just too convenient.

Umm no i never noticed it lmaoo i was to busy figuring out what i doing.

Grand Shriner
    i noticed it.

i think it is making a point of the player think ''is that really yuna'' so they wrote it as ''yuna?''.

It would have been so funny if lenne used rikku or paine just because shuyin looked so much like tidus. I always thought lenne and yuna looked similar for the sole purpose of shuyin mistaking yuna for lenne in the farplane no other reason.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I never understood how Leblanc looked like Yuna while wearing the songstress dressphere. Maybe she's a good cosplayer? It would make more sense if Leblanc turned into Lenne. Then I guess if Rikku, Paine, and Yuna wore the dresssphere you'd have three Lennes in battle. haha. Maybe it was explained how Leblanc looked like Yuna... I haven't played the game in awhile.

On my first play through I noticed the question marks and it confused me. At first I thought Yuna became old and senile.

It along with a number of other things was not explained. But who cares it was a pop concert and they to have yuna singing and looking like a cool gunner at the same time. Why on earth did they think half the things they did in this game was a good idea.

It's a little late, but I was going through the old threads to make sure there wasn't one already like the one I'll be making in a day or two and I saw this thread. And since for the last couple days I've been messing around with the FMV's from this game I have it readily available so I thought I'd post a link for all those who haven't seen this.

the pictures pretty big cause I didn't feel like cropping it... sorry

Spoiler!

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Next time, just start a new thread. Also, I'm not sure what this really tells us-- we already knew about the question mark.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!