A few questions mostly to do with the ravishing art direction in this game:
1) As character designer, did Akihiko Yoshida have any part the other aspects of the game appearance--the cities and other locales? If not, are the 2 art directors or art designer ( [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ) responsible for the brilliant world environments?
2) Anyone know of a website with an extensive collection/gallery of Akihiko Yoshida's work?
3) Similarily, anyone know of a website with an extensive collection/gallery of FFXII's non-CG work, like the picture below?
4) Was there ever an art book release for FFXII?
5) This is tangently related to my first question: did Akihiko do any of the non-CG FFXII art work, like the one below or is that Yoshitaka Amano?