Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crisis Core won't be last FFVII game

Crisis Core won't be last FFVII game

Hmmm

Meanwhile, for those keeping tabs on the FFVII-remake rumors, Shane mentions that, during the Square Enix party, they found out that Crisis Core is not the last game in the FFVII universe. So what's the next FF7 game? Could it be the remake of the original itself?
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Very interesting. *twirls mustache*

Righful owner of the matrix jewess crabcake's Avatar
    I didn't now they were making a KH prequel... S-E is making me unashamed of my non emulating PSP.

You own a Xbox 360? Join the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] today!

wish i had a mustache to twirl

Kingdom Hearts: Crisis Core! wooo

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    wish i had a mustache to twirl

Kingdom Hearts: Crisis Core! wooo
    Yeah, apparently set during the "keyblade wars".

I so wish that they'd make more KH games on Nintendo consoles.

ENOUGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Denny View Post
    Yeah, apparently set during the "keyblade wars".
    oh i heard about that ages ago, thought it was just called KH3

Shadow of the Sun HopelessDreamer's Avatar
    Yes I realized that too. Genesis still lives.. and that same cutscene from DoC's secret ending was shown again in Crisis Core. So..

The only side I'm on is my own. GT_Stevo's Avatar
    So... Genesis will throw a phoenix down on Weiss and they will take over the world. Two bad guys are can succeed where one loner failed. ^_-

gah, If I had a mustache I would so twirl it
    "Nothing that I said yesterday that I say today will change tomorrow" - anonymous

"Life is short and you only live once, but if you do it right... Once is enough" - anonymous

"Do A Barrel Roll" - Anonymous

Hmm, I love the FFVII series, a re-make could save the PS3. What else are they going to do though?
    Part Bionic and Organic, not a Cyborg... Call me Psychotron.

Release a million Kingdom Hearts games.

I hope they come up with good games, Dirge of Cerberus was like... Hmmm Meh?

Oh well, Yoshinori Kitase said that FF.VII was up for 10 years more of releases, and until the end, they are gonna celebrate 20 years of FFVII.

I dont know what to think about SE anymore. Granted I am a die hard fan of FF7. The original is my favorite game ever, Advent children was amazing, Dirge of Cereburus was a great idea but poorly created, Crisis core seems interesting...I just wish it wasnt for PSP. Before Crisis is pushing it.

I believe they are overmilking their games way too much. Kingdom Hearts should have ended with KH2. They need to also leave FF7 alone. It should have been the orignal game and AC only.

The only way I will accept a remake of FF7 is if the characters lines were the same as in the original. Basically leave it in turn-based style/ the system remains the same. Just pump up the graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithman View Post
    Just pump up the graphics.
    You can already expect that there will be voice acting. Maybe throw in a few extra mini-games and side quests.

Oh great. I hope it won't be something like Dirge of Cerberus where they instead take Yuffie and make her star in a game. She could be like Ryu from Ninja Gaiden, but instead, her game would be named NINJA GAYDEN.

Anyways, I just hope it'll be the same quality as Crisis Core in storyline.
    I was still a teenager myself but never treated like one. When you are a genius, you are by no means treated like a commoner.

-Uchiha Itachi (Excerpt from 'The True Prodigy' Fan Fiction)

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithman View Post
    I believe they are overmilking their games way too much. Kingdom Hearts should have ended with KH2. They need to also leave FF7 alone. It should have been the orignal game and AC only.
    They are not "overmilking" FF.VII, they are just filling up the empty spots of the storyline.

back in 1997 when I played final fantasy VII, and I beat the entire game, it just didn't felt right, there was so many missing things about the storyline and background of the characters... Zack, Hojo, The Turks, Vincent... ( though I don't give a rats ass about the mobile game for the story focusing on the turks. ) but it needed to explain lots of things about these characters.

And FF.VII shouldn't have to end in AC, because, almost nothing happened there, only some "events" after the original FF.VII, and some just didn't made any lick of sense at all.

But the main missing piece was Zack, so they did FF.VII CC, they didn't released it in PS2, because SE is practically done everything with PS2 ( closing their game development for that console with FF.XII ) on the PS3 would have been a bad idea, because they are currently working with FF.XIII, and they want to make an impact with FF.XIII. so they just chose PSP instead.

Maybe Final Fantasy VII is really coming to an end with one more game, but on the PS3 ( and not with the so-called FF.VII remake, that would be just a waste of time and money for Square-Enix. )

A game more wouldn't hurt nobody. ( neither to the storyline. )

Just be glad they didn't made a FF.VII like that fag-spin off from Final Fantasy X ( FF.X-2 ) I bet everyone would get pissed off on a spin-off game focusing on Yuffie, Tifa and Shelke.

Delirium Of The Endless Tidus 66's Avatar
    I don't care about videogames in general anymore

well...

It's pretty obvious since the endings of Advent Children(surprisingly most people do not catch this....), DoC, and Crisis core all point towards an epic ending in which I believe we have not seen the end of Aerith, Zack, Angeal, Sephiroth(Obvious because AC basically infers that sephiroth will always exist as long as cloud does[he is the last clone that we know of]), Jenova, Weiss, Genesis, Hojo, Chaos or Minerva along with the rest of the obvious FF7 cast. I have some pretty cool theories revolving around this associated with some substantial evidence relating to the storyline thus far.

Emo Dude
    I think their should be a remake of final fantasy 7 on ps3 coz it would be good i no im new on this site but i would reccomend u go on to youtube and type in final fantasy 7 ps3 and square enix have made a video to show wot it would look like on ps3 graphics it just shows the opening story bit kin off

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud0307 View Post
    i no im new on this site but i would reccomend u go on to youtube and...
    Since you're a newbie, I'll be blunt without most of the insults; work on your spelling and grammar if you want to be a contributing member to these forums. This isn't a place for the grammatically (or socially) inept.

So, what I would recommend, is that you download [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and make certain you have the spell check add-on. For when that time comes around when you so gracefully and indiscreetly cross Prak (and, eventually, you will), you won't hold your head in shame quite as low because, at the very least, you could spell the word 'know' correctly.

Thank you. Enjoy your time here at the Final Fantasy Shrine.

. . .

And for the record, most of that 'Final Fantasy 7 PS3 Tech Demo' was used in the final ending movie at the end of Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core. I recommend you search for a Crisis Core ending movie.

Here's looking at you, kid. Espanha's Avatar
    Jesus, anyone with the title "Emo Dude" has got to be a joke account.

My original user title was "emo kid level 9"

Here's looking at you, kid. Espanha's Avatar
    If I had seen it then, I'd probably think you were a joke account too!

In all seriousness, I hope you finally realized what a lame thing it was and that's why you changed it.

Sorta why I mentioned it, yes.