Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 915

Thread: Yoko Kanno 'Music' Collection

  1. #201
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1

    still unreleased track from SAC 2nd gig.......

    Thank you for all the uploads.

    But still I have been searching track from GITS S.A.C 2nd gig "#23 martial low".
    That one not inclueded in "unofficial collection#1&2".

    Does anyone know about this track????
    That was played in last of episode, the scene about bridge was falling down..

  2. #202
    Registered User NaYa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4
    OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
    I couldn't find some of the less known Kanno albums anywhere... until I got here!
    Thank you so very much! You are my hero!!!

    If anybody is interested in listening to her music streaming by album... Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.] on imeem.com
    I just made it couple days ago, so there aren't that many albums there yet, but I'm planning to upload all my CD collection there.

    Oh and I just recently found out about Tetsu 100%... any idea where I can get their other albums?
    Or would you have it already if you knew? XD

  3. #203
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2
    thankīs a lot... awesome... thanks I donīt have words

    un saludo desde chile!!

    Bye!!

  4. #204
    Mostly a Gundam fan... jedinewtype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hyperion (Pax Era)
    Posts
    300
    Update:

    Added [Hidden link. Register to see links.] section:

    -[Hidden link. Register to see links.] (1st Solo Album, Big thanks to listener)

    I'm going to add the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] OST, which has songs by Scott, pretty soon...& If any one finds Elva Snow album(s) then let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by NaYa View Post
    OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
    I couldn't find some of the less known Kanno albums anywhere... until I got here!
    Thank you so very much! You are my hero!!!

    If anybody is interested in listening to her music streaming by album... Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.] on imeem.com
    I just made it couple days ago, so there aren't that many albums there yet, but I'm planning to upload all my CD collection there.

    Oh and I just recently found out about Tetsu 100%... any idea where I can get their other albums?
    Or would you have it already if you knew? XD
    For Tetsu 100% ask the guys at [Hidden link. Register to see links.], then let me know about the results
    > [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  5. #205
    Mostly a Gundam fan... jedinewtype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hyperion (Pax Era)
    Posts
    300
    Update:

    Added to [Hidden link. Register to see links.] section:

    -Shortbus OST

    Added to YK section:

    -Nagashime Play (Single) - Kei Kobayashi

  6. #206
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7
    Wow brilliant collection thanks for sharing, certainly could use your links to another site? Not to saturate the server back up, if that can not be, as I thank you for this great contribution.

    Apologized for the grammar, I am using a translator.

    Wow genial coleccion gracias por compartirlo, por cierto podria usar tus links para otro sitio? para no saturar el servidor en volverlo a subir, en caso que no se pueda, igual muchas gracias por este gran aporte.

  7. #207
    Onion Kid kauz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5
    @jedinewtype: You should add a "Tori Amos" section, too ^^. I could imagine, that you'd like her music, too... in case you don't know her.

  8. #208
    Mostly a Gundam fan... jedinewtype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hyperion (Pax Era)
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by kauz View Post
    @jedinewtype: You should add a "Tori Amos" section, too ^^. I could imagine, that you'd like her music, too... in case you don't know her.
    I never heard of Tori Amos, is she good? But since she hasn't been involved with Kanno in any way, I can't add her . But you can make your own thread, if You want .

  9. #209
    Mostly a Gundam fan... jedinewtype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hyperion (Pax Era)
    Posts
    300
    Update:

    Added to Maaya section:

    -Triangular (Single) [Macross Frontier OP Single]

  10. #210
    Registered User NaYa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4
    Btw, I noticed that you don't have Honey and Clover movie OST... (unless I'm blind)
    Do you want me to upload them?

  11. #211
    Mostly a Gundam fan... jedinewtype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hyperion (Pax Era)
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by NaYa View Post
    Btw, I noticed that you don't have Honey and Clover movie OST... (unless I'm blind)
    Do you want me to upload them?
    Thanks for the tip, must have disappeared during the multiple topic updates... Adding now: OST and Singles.

  12. #212
    Mostly a Gundam fan... jedinewtype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hyperion (Pax Era)
    Posts
    300
    Update:

    Added to YK section:

    -Honey and Clover Movie OST
    -Mahou no Kotoba (Single) - Spitz
    -Aozora Pedal (Single) - Arashi

  13. #213
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    34
    This thread is made of win.

    Thanks a lot! Yoko Kanno is awesome.

  14. #214
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1
    thanks for this trade too ^^
    I've just notice that cowboy bebop OST 1 have some tracks missing (it ends in piano black)
    keep the good work!

  15. #215
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2
    thaanks!!

    i found 1track broken which is the "nobunaga sengokugunyuden -04 soon-"

    it supose to have 4min. but it only has 1.5min or so in the rar file which you uploaded.

    every thing else (hope so... ;D) is so fine!

  16. #216
    Mostly a Gundam fan... jedinewtype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hyperion (Pax Era)
    Posts
    300
    Update:

    Added to Maaya section:

    -Triangular (Single) [TTA (lossless) version]
    `sooner or later i will move this to yoko's section

    I've been editing the topic post again (to keep non-members at bay ), to see my progress: log off...

    Quote Originally Posted by minkanjin View Post
    thaanks!!

    i found 1track broken which is the "nobunaga sengokugunyuden -04 soon-"

    it supose to have 4min. but it only has 1.5min or so in the rar file which you uploaded.

    every thing else (hope so... ;D) is so fine!
    Sorry about that, I got that OST from [Hidden link. Register to see links.](the site had the broken mp3 originally).

    I don't where I can get a complete version of track 4, If anyone wants to contribute...

  17. #217
    Mostly a Gundam fan... jedinewtype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hyperion (Pax Era)
    Posts
    300
    Update:

    Added to YK section:

    -[Hidden link. Register to see links.] < [Hidden link. Register to see links.] says this has music composed by YK
    -Oban Star-Racers OST 1 < Only contains OP composed by YK (ED is in OST 2)
    -Say What You Will (Single) - SMAP < I wish I knew Chinese so I can get the goodies at [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  18. #218
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    Hey do you have that song from Macross Frontier that Sheryl sings at the beginning of her concert and during the first space battle? I think its call "Don't be Late" or something like that.

  19. #219
    Grand Shriner RikkuYunaRinoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,435
    Thanks alot

  20. #220
    Mostly a Gundam fan... jedinewtype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hyperion (Pax Era)
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepJonoMAC View Post
    Hey do you have that song from Macross Frontier that Sheryl sings at the beginning of her concert and during the first space battle? I think its call "Don't be Late" or something like that.
    I'm pretty sure you can get it at [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. Note you have to register and post 5 times to get into the hidden sub-forum called "Files to Share" under "General".

    Heres also a [Hidden link. Register to see links.] to the already big thread.

  21. #221
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9
    You can download the Macross Frontier ending and Sheryl's concert song at [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. I have no idea how they got it, but it's great all the same!

  22. #222
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    43
    Petra, a little more precise link if you please :P Or atleast a keyword to search it for.

    Now that we are talking about Macross Frontier, any clue what is the songs name at 9:11 episode 4? When they go on the stage, techno-ish music.

  23. #223
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    If that doesn't work, go to tokyotosho.com and just look up "Macross". The official website says that it's not supposed to be released until 8th May, so hopefully Nipponsei will put it up. If you can't wait, there's this, lol.

    OST hasn't been released yet, so can't tell you what that techno-ish song is, sorry

  24. #224
    匪天 (pr3y : pr4y) = symph0ny {k3yb04rd + El3c. Gu1t Orie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    "Peter Pan Syndrome Neverland"
    Posts
    14,652
    Quote Originally Posted by jedinewtype View Post
    Update:

    Added to YK section:

    -[Hidden link. Register to see links.] < [Hidden link. Register to see links.] says this has music composed by YK
    -Oban Star-Racers OST 1 < Only contains OP composed by YK (ED is in OST 2)
    -Say What You Will (Single) - SMAP < I wish I knew Chinese so I can get the goodies at [Hidden link. Register to see links.]


    GASARAKI IS A BIG MISTAKE!!!
    The soundtrack was composed by KUNIAKI HAISHIMA...yoko kanno has NO PART ON THE SOUNDTRACK....
    IT IS FALSE....
    Remeber, Wikipedia is no ALLWAYS RIGHT!!!!
    I can assure You That Yoko Kanno was not on Gasaraki.
    She was with Kuniaki Haishima on MACROSS ZERO, with the opera singers and the MAYAN lyrics from.
    Orie Ayane

    "Celebration of Life with The Never-ending Universal Sound
    -The Τέχνη
    (art) of 音楽(music)-"


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  25. #225
    Mostly a Gundam fan... jedinewtype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hyperion (Pax Era)
    Posts
    300
    Update:

    Added to YK section:

    -[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    `Title under [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Quote Originally Posted by morrigan666 View Post
    GASARAKI IS A BIG MISTAKE!!!
    The soundtrack was composed by KUNIAKI HAISHIMA...yoko kanno has NO PART ON THE SOUNDTRACK....
    IT IS FALSE....
    Remeber, Wikipedia is no ALLWAYS RIGHT!!!!
    I can assure You That Yoko Kanno was not on Gasaraki.
    She was with Kuniaki Haishima on MACROSS ZERO, with the opera singers and the MAYAN lyrics from.
    Thanks for the tip!

    -I was debating If wiki was right about her having a part in the OP & ED, I'll create a thread for Gasaraki OST in the forum if your right.

    -Do you know which Macross Zero OST (1 or 2) YK had a part in? If you don't, I'll add both (one of these days).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •