Page 4 of 192 FirstFirst 123456789101454104 ... LastLast

Thread: [Discuss Only] Trailer Music (Immediate Music/X-Ray Dog/etc.)

Old School like the Old Skool StarMan_DeeLux's Avatar
    ...THANKYOU!

Grand Shriner
    Thanks alot! Really appreciate it
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

The file factory and zshare ones are working perfectly for me, though none of the extremeshare one work (they say invalid url key or something? is it just me?)

Regardless, thank you so much! I've downloaded a few and I've found some really amazing songs that I recognize

Shriner
    ....I hope it's just you, no offense, lol. Spent ages uploading there and that seems to be the only reliable one from what I've seen, which is easy to upload to, and has long file retention.

Works ok for me. If anyone else is having problems with extemeshare, please let me know straight away.

I've upped a LOT of stuff to Fileho's FTP, yet I haven't received a SINGLE dl link yet. I've contacted them, and hopefully once it's fixed, you'll have a lot of mirrors for all the files, so you don't have to worry about one not working. If none work for you then....well, hope someone else can mirror them for you.

I hope it's just me too.

It might just be me, I just figured I'd mention something just in case...I notice a lot of those links are extreme-share so that would just be sad.

Shriner
    No no, it's good you mention it. I don't really have time to change servers and stuff though, if fileho doesn't work out, then can't really help you sorry.

No I don't mind, it's sweet of you to upload the stuff and I can download some of them. I wanted to mention it before someone else possibly less polite brought it up.
    I'll try on a different computer, my computer is really pissy and hates some websites.

I need help. Can some people upload this torrent to some of the site for the trackers and also help upload to website so it can be downloaded.
    \/this file is the download for the complete collection of Disney CD's i have.
    /\this file is the download for the complete collection of Disney CD's i have.

BTW I need some people to upload the torrent to most of the trackers in my torrent if you know how and then give me the files so i can seed/upload to you.
    You do not need to do this in order to download it but it would help the torrent get to you faster.
    If you do tend to help please post the link here and also pm me the link so i can seed/upload to more sites.

Shriner
    @13_0_13, no, stay on topic, or get out and create your own ffs. Stop spamming other peoples threads with your bs.

@StarMan_DeeLux, ok cool, let me know if it works on the other comp. Looks like fileho is a no go, I'll try up-file, they were ok with me before.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by dutchMasta View Post
    @13_0_13, no, stay on topic, or get out and create your own ffs. Stop spamming other peoples threads with your bs.

@StarMan_DeeLux, ok cool, let me know if it works on the other comp. Looks like fileho is a no go, I'll try up-file, they were ok with me before.
    Oh sorry but i just wanted some help
    if you know how to upload to a website a torrent file please do so and then give me the new torrent file from that website so i can upload to more people.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 0 13 View Post
    Oh sorry but i just wanted some help
    if you know how to upload to a website a torrent file please do so and then give me the new torrent file from that website so i can upload to more people.
    Seriously, stop that!

Grand Shriner

Appreciate the X-Ray Dogs & Immediate Music

Thanks for taking the time and making the effort.

Now I'm off looking for the rest of the X-Ray Dogs!.

HBS

Grand Shriner

Some more Immediate Music

You'll find them here:

HBS

Grand Shriner
    But those are only a few tracks?

Grand Shriner
    the Director's Cut links still don't work.

Shriner
    Ok, I see now what you mean about the url key StarMan_DeeLux.

SkyDiver, yep, they don't work for me either. Oh well, Extremeshare obviously goes down the drain. To be honest, I think they, "higher powers", are monitoring this thread. Either that, or some d*ck is reporting all my uploads. I've noticed rapidshare and megaupload links from another site still working from months ago.

Therefore, this is my v last update, the one I'm about to do. Most stuff should be up, but there will be stuff missing. Hope it stays up this time.

Grand Shriner
    All the other links work fine for me but at "Music Junkies - Action 2 (Non-Orchestral)" it tells me that track 25 is corrupt.

This is a phenomenal post. Thank you so much!

Shriner
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) ([Hidden link. Register to see links.])
    Wish every upload took that long. Overdid it a bit, but just wanted to test a few of those multi-upload sites.

Grand Shriner
    Thanks alot!

Onion Kid
    wrong post,sorry

just so you guys know it is highly illegal to post links to download music that is not yours. i hate to be a downer but i do this to sites where we find that our music is being downloaded. please remove anything that has to do with Brand X and Magic Box Music.

Thank you for your understanding.

I will check back shortly

Grand Shriner
    Yeah we got a lot of these prank post lately. Don't feed the trolls -.-
    btw you might wanna upload the X-Ray Dog CDs on Extremeshare as well.

Many [Hidden link. Register to see links.] are not found...........

Grand Shriner
    -
    Last edited by user1987; 07-14-2013 at 04:04 PM.